Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jacqueline Vandagriff (24) was murdered by Charles Bryant (30) after she met him in a bar

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    I'm sort of close to there too. I live about a five-hour drive from Denton, but my step-granddaughter just moved there so she could start school at UNT this fall. My husband and his brother drove up there to move her stuff and to help get her all settled in. And she is single & lives alone.
    Reading about Jacqueline's brutal murder by this sick, predatory bastard scares the hell out of me AND pisses me off.
    I don't gaf if she was having drinks with this guy, or if she wanted to hook up with him, or whatever- that doesn't mean she's the one at fault here. Of course we all know that... except for a 'certain someone' who's obvs out of touch with reality---
    WHICH REMINDS ME:
    Welcome to MDS, DaniNYC212!!!
    ;-)
    Oh, I'm in Washington state. Where this douche is originally from.
    Lurker checking in.

I lived in Bremerton years ago. I loved it there.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    Oh, I'm in Washington state. Where this douche is originally from.
    Oh okay! I thought you meant you're near the place where the crime was committed.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I lived in Bremerton years ago. I loved it there.
    It's a cesspool of property crime and meth/heroine addiction now. Much like most of the country, I suppose. Oh, and we have an astronomical homeless crisis because people from Seattle keep coming over here and buying up the property because it's cheaper and just across the water. Shame really, I really do like it here.
    Lurker checking in.

That's a shame. I loved the scenery and found the locals to be warm and caring. I did the lonely Navy wife thing there.

Laz, It hasn't been reported that she drank irresponsibly. You're making assumptions to back up your theory that she holds some responsibility in her death. Strangers meet in bars all the time, rarely are they killed, dismembered and burned.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Oh MDS family I don't hate woman, I just dislike the girls whom put.themselves at.severe risk of.getting.hurt...

From what I gather of.spending countless hours on her Facebook and Twitter. Sweet ever so sweet Jackie love her alcohol and loved hooking up with random guys. This is such an dangerous lifestyle...

I just remembere this bible verse

The one who sows to please the flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life...Book of Galatians

I just feel super depress because so many Jackie's out here in this world are sowing in the flesh in which causes an early death

I do deeply care for the opposite sex with all my heart and soul.. and would do anything to protect them with my very life....

Btw what is SPS?
    FYi women hate you and you deserve to die alone.

Oh MDS family I don't hate woman, I just dislike the girls whom put.themselves at.severe risk of.getting.hurt...

From what I gather of.spending countless hours on her Facebook and Twitter. Sweet ever so sweet Jackie love her alcohol and loved hooking up with random guys. This is such an dangerous lifestyle...

I just remembere this bible verse

The one who sows to please the flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life...Book of Galatians

I just feel super depress because so many Jackie's out here in this world are sowing in the flesh in which causes an early death

I do deeply care for the opposite sex with all my heart and soul.. and would do anything to protect them with my very life....

Btw what is SPS?
    What would the bible say about judging someone else for their actions and taking the blame off the person who actually you know, murdered her? Yes, technically she is at more risk than some other people, but really we are all at risk just by living. How many women are murdered by someone they thought they knew well, how many women are murdered when they haven't had any alcohol? Probably more than those who were in a situation like Jacqueline. But those don't give someone a good enough reason (by your twisted standards) to kill them I suppose. Don't act like you are so upset by this, not after you're basically saying she's a drunk slut who deserved it. I'll say it again, no matter what she did, he had no right to murder her. No matter what, even if you do elevate your chances of being killed, it doesn't give someone the right. Really anyone who walks out on the street at any time of day has put themselves at higher risk, people who just went to the grocery store, people who got married to someone who wasn't who they thought they were, on and on. Look at the statistics on pregnant women who are murdered. Did they deserve the blame by being pregnant and putting themselves in a higher risk category? You're whole "argument" is flawed. And there is no one who has been killed while doing something that "sows their spirit"? Right. That's never happened, because it's all about blaming the victim for doing something you personally don't agree with. Judging them isn't protecting, btw. Your entire logic is screwed so I don't even know why I'm wasting my energy relying to you. Stupid.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    From what I gather of.spending countless hours on her Facebook and Twitter. Sweet ever so sweet Jackie love her alcohol and loved hooking up with random guys. This is such an dangerous lifestyle

What is wrong with you other than your continual bible thumping, judgemental self? Normal people don't spend countless hours on a poor murdered woman's FB and Twitter. I am sure your wrist is sore by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

What is wrong with you other than your continual bible thumping, judgemental self? Normal people don't spend countless hours on a poor murdered woman's FB and Twitter. I am sure your wrist is sore by now.
    I know I need help. I was so deeply depress by this woman, she was an open book for the world to see. So pretty, intelligent and full of life in her, but the choices that were made has hurt me. I wish I could have safe her.

Judgementail, I tried not to, but in the book of Matthew it says “ A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. The good person brings good things out of his heart treasure, and the evil person brings evil things out this is store in their treasure heart.
    MDS family you are so right no person should be murder, but I do believe the Good Lord places in our conscience a warning or alarms about our surroundings and people to stay away from. Even the person the pregnant woman that was recently murder by her abusive husband. Family and Friends warned her to stay away and to get the law enforcement involved, but she refused and place the idea in her own head that everything is going to work itself out.

I will do my best to see the flip side of the coin of the person whom cause the hurt, even Charles was a very bad book to read, when his personal information was open to the world.
    I really do hope that put Charles away for life, but I do also hope he finds Jesus Christ in prison as his personal savior and goes to heaven.
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    I know I need help. I was so deeplyoss by this woman, she was an open book for the world to see. So pretty, intelligent and full of life in her, but the choices that were made has hurt me. I wish I could have safe her.

Judgementail, I tried not to, but in the book of Matthew it says ? A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. The good person brings good things out of his heart treasure, and the evil person brings evil things out this is store in their treasure heart.
    MDS family you are so right no person should be murder, but I do believe the Good Lord places in our conscience a warning or alarms about our surroundings and people to stay away from. Even the person the pregnant woman that was recently murder by her abusive husband. Family and Friends warned her to stay away and to get the law enforcement involved, but she refused and place the idea in her own head that everything is going to work itself out.

I will do my best to see the flip side of the coin of the person whom cause the hurt, even Charles was a very bad book to read, when his personal information was open to the world.
    I really do hope that put Charles away for life, but I do also hope he finds Jesus Christ in prison as his personal savior and goes to heaven.
    Young women who behave in similar ways often have low self esteems and have been hurt in the past, they are looking for love, not to be murdered.

'Normal' caring men, would understand this, look out for them and see that they get home safely.

The fact that you admit to not unlerstanding women like this, puts you in the category of being someone of risk to them.

I don't believe in Jesus or God, but you only have to be a caring person with sound morals, to know that murder is NOT okay and is never the victim's fault.

If the bible teaches people to cast judgment, instill fear and blame others for their misjudgments, then it is a book that should be burnt.

So often I read passive-aggressive, judgmental comments, that are masked with hatred, by self-professed Christians, that I really believe we'd all be better of without religion entirely.

You don't show empathy or understanding, you demonstrate being a person who has become indoctrinated with so much, judgmental fiction, that humanity and true empathy have eluded you.

I know I need help. I was so deeply depress by this woman, she was an open book for the world to see. So pretty, intelligent and full of life in her, but the choices that were made has hurt me. I wish I could have safe her.

Judgementail, I tried not to, but in the book of Matthew it says “ A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. The good person brings good things out of his heart treasure, and the evil person brings evil things out this is store in their treasure heart.

If a tree is identified by its fruit...your tree must have been rotten.

You are so dumb and awful.

holy shit you suck.

Judgementail, I tried not to, but in the book of Matthew it says ? A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. The good person brings good things out of his heart treasure, and the evil person brings evil things out this is store in their treasure heart.

Your signature is creepy as all fuck. I'm so tired of you.

What has Jesus done for you, other than add to your weird paranoia? Just think about that.
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

FORT WORTH
    A Fort Worth man accused in the death of a Texas Woman?s University student found burned and dismembered in Grapevine has been indicted on a capital murder charge.

Charles Dean Bryant, 30, was indicted by a Tarrant County grand jury Thursday, according to court records.

The six-count indictment alleges that Bryant killed and caused serious bodily injury to Jacqueline Vandagriff using a zip tie, a knife or machete, and an unknown object.

A zip tie with hair fibers and a hacksaw ?with potential hair on the blade? were among the dozens of items seized from Bryant?s far north Fort Worth home in September, according to a search warrant affidavit.

Multiple guns and knives, including a handgun, a shotgun and a .22-caliber rifle, were also seized from Bryant?s home on Sand Hills Drive, near Haslet.

Vandagriff, 24, of Frisco, was found burned and dismembered Sept. 14 in a plastic kiddie pool in Acorn Woods Park on Lake Grapevine.

The Tarrant County medical examiner?s office listed her cause of death as homicidal violence.

Police linked her to Bryant after discovering that they were seen together the night before at two Denton bars. Surveillance video at the bars showed Bryant and Vandagriff together.

Investigators also linked Vandagriff?s cellphone to an area near Bryant?s home.

The night before Vandagriff was found dead, she and Bryant were seen leaving the Shots and Crafts bar in Denton about 9:45 p.m., according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

Cellphone data traced Vandagriff to the area near Bryant?s home about 1:30 a.m. Sept. 14 , the affidavit said. At 4:41 a.m., Bryant was seen purchasing a shovel at a nearby Wal-Mart on Avondale Haslet Road.

In Bryant?s back yard, detectives later found ?evidence that someone started to dig a hole in the ground,? according to the affidavit. They found a ?round patch of grass where it appears a kiddie pool would have recently been.?

Authorities also found ?fire pit sift remains? and a ?possible bone fragment,? according to a search warrant affidavit.

Detectives interviewed Bryant?s roommate and ex-girlfriend, and both said Bryant had a kiddie pool similar to the one in which Vandagriff was found.

Detectives also found Vandagriff?s purse in the trash at Bryant?s home, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit did not say how Vandagriff?s body ended up in the Grapevine park about 22 miles away.

A 911 caller reported seeing a man standing over the fire and then leaving in a light-color SUV. The fire was set just off a narrow dirt path leading toward Lake Grapevine.

Bryant remains in the Tarrant County Jail with his bail set at $1 million. He has a court date scheduled for Dec. 14, court records show.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...#storylink=cpy
    Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...#storylink=cpy

The big bad wolf got here.. funny she was qouting songs about wolves and sex before she got killed.. i definitely dont feel bad for her. first off he was not even good looking second to meet a stranger in the bar and trust to be alone with them is stupid. another one bites the dust

Quote Originally Posted by Dean_Elias View Post
    The big bad wolf got here.. funny she was qouting songs about wolves and sex before she got killed.. i definitely dont feel bad for her. first off he was not even good looking second to meet a stranger in the bar and trust to be alone with them is stupid. another one bites the dust
    What the fuck.

Wow welcome and no thanks for this horrible, sexist, terrible first post.

I'm pretty sure HE was the one posting the wolf song lyrics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I'm pretty sure HE was the one posting the wolf song lyrics.
    Reading is hard, Tupelo.

If the guy was actually good looking then i would not blame her.. he is gross.. reminds me of the movie robin hood men in tights.

qoute from the movie

I'm amazed to think that a handsome
    blade like the Sheriff of Rottingham...
    ...would ever want a creature
    like you.
    Well, if you're going
    to puncture my dreams...
    ..you can forget my promise
    to help you!
    No, wait!
    Wait, wait, wait!
    Maybe if we got him drunk.
    Very drunk.
    You got a shot.

i will always admit im jealous i didnt get to fuck her.. so i admit im a jealous asshole.. atleast im honest.. but she has bad taste in men.

i will always admit im jealous i didnt get to fuck her.. so i admit im a jealous asshole.. atleast im honest.. but she has bad taste in men.
    Now will you admit to being a total creep-o? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Now will you admit to being a total creep-o? Wow.
    post a pic of your boyfriend or husband i bet he is the weirdo.. i see good looking women with weirdo looking guys all the time and im like WTF????

Oh so you're a creepy misogynist who possible knew her. This poor thread. This girl deserves better than all you messed up dudes coming in.

post a pic of your boyfriend or husband i bet he is the weirdo.. i see good looking women with weirdo looking guys all the time and im like WTF????
    I mean, with that stellar personality of yours, I can't imagine why good looking woken aren't flocking to you by the dozens.

Thread Information