Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Yost (39), her husband Christopher (34) and their friend Billy Boucher (28) were murdered and Jennifer's daughter Katlynn (17) has been arrested along with two males in connection to their deaths

I had a furry that lived on property. He was in transition from female to male, and was a hardcore furry who would have furry parties (not sure what happens in them). One of our CA lived with him. Said it was a very wild and weird experience.

He was actually a very sweet guy. I think something horrible had happened to him when he was still identified as a female, causing him to transition. The furry part, I think he just loved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Yeah, I don't get furries, but I don't have any particular bias against them. To each their own on that part.

So would you say that furries is essentially about dressing up like the animals and then having sex? If so, is it a little odd that they included their daughter when she was so young (it appears to have been going on for awhile)? If so, then I have a problem with that. It may just be about the dressing up and alter ego though, not sex, so I don't really know. Maybe someone who knows more can clue me in.

Did anyone else get creeped out by the black and white pictures of her holding a knife up to her stuffed animals or playing a vampire when it wasn't Halloween?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, I don't get furries, but I don't have any particular bias against them. To each their own on that part.

So would you say that furries is essentially about dressing up like the animals and then having sex? If so, is it a little odd that they included their daughter when she was so young (it appears to have been going on for awhile)? If so, then I have a problem with that. It may just be about the dressing up and alter ego though, not sex, so I don't really know. Maybe someone who knows more can clue me in.
    I don't think it's always a sexual thing. I think some do it as a Cosplay kind of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

It can be sexual, but that's generally secondary. It's more about sense of belonging and escapism.

Basically, the 'furry' lifestyle gives people the chance to be something or someone else. They have 'fursonas' - that's their furry personality. You'll find a lot of their lives are lived online, in forums - you can find a bunch of her/felix etc accounts if you want to lurk, also gives you an idea of the fursonalities Then they generally have conventions - I know a few people who go to them. Nice people, weird thang, but hey - THEY aren't hurting anyone.

Go have a google guys, there's SO much info on furries, because like I said, they live online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I've never been to a "fur con" or known a "furrie" and my knowledge of them may come from an episode of CSI

Maybe someone "on the inside" could give a better discription of what these people actually do. It might be because of my job that I find these people particularly disturbing. They are obviously giving animals human attributes, which is weird. I know most them deny it, but I'm 99.9% sure there is a fetish/sexual aspect to it. I'm pretty sure most of them would agree there is no place for children in those groups.

Let me see if I can find info to support my claims...

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I've never been to a "fur con" or known a "furrie" and my knowledge of them may come from an episode of CSI

Maybe someone "on the inside" could give a better discription of what these people actually do. It might be because of my job that I find these people particularly disturbing. They are obviously giving animals human attributes, which is weird. I know most them deny it, but I'm 99.9% sure there is a fetish/sexual aspect to it. I'm pretty sure most of them would agree there is no place for children in those groups.

I saw the scritching episode too. It's one of my favorites and I'll openly admit that whenever we're at the ballgames and see the mascts my mind goes to scritch.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by mdcastle View Post
    Did anyone else get creeped out by the black and white pictures of her holding a knife up to her stuffed animals or playing a vampire when it wasn't Halloween?
    Yes, especially because it was a kid doing it.

Good read: http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/katlyn...on-california/
    Last edited by Angiebla; 09-28-2016 at 10:58 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://twitter.com/Daydreamerfox

Here's her Twitter if anyone wants to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I've now spent an hour reading Furry Twitter accounts. To each his own, I guess, but I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

Based on what I just read, while surfing this gal's Twitter, she worked the Cons. Looks like they tag them with a ribbon that says "Minor" if they're in character, so people know their age. And I saw photos of her hugging a little one who was about five, so, yeah, it looks like kids ARE there.

I guess it could really only be cosplay dressing, i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    https://twitter.com/Daydreamerfox

Here's her Twitter if anyone wants to check it out.
    This was on her twitter:
    Is her bestie a grown ass man?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Meanness

Quote Originally Posted by mdcastle View Post
    Does she have some sort of jaw deformity?
    Last edited by pinkhair4me; 09-28-2016 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Meanness
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

I don't know about the other Aussies on here but these Furries remind me of the Ferals (Feral Tv) this is just a whole new level of cosplay....

Grim murder scene described in California 'furry' murder case

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKCN1242KQ

Police investigating 911 calls from a home linked to Southern California's "furry" dress-up community found two young girls standing on the front porch, three slain bodies inside and a blood-spattered dog, court papers on Tuesday showed.

The documents, published by the Orange County Register, shed new light on the shotgun killings in late September of 39-year-old Jennifer Goodwill-Yost, a woman local media described as popular among the Orange County furry subculture, her husband Christopher Yost, 34, and friend Arthur "Billy" Boucher, 28.

Reuters was not immediately able to obtain a copy of the court documents.

Two men who local media say also have ties to the furry fandom, 21-year-old Joshua Acosta and Frank Felix, 25, were arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree murder.

The furry subculture consists of people drawn to anthropomorphic creatures, interacting as their animal identities online and attending conventions dressed in so-called "fursuits."

According to search warrant affidavits filed on the day of the murder and published on Tuesday, police were called to the beige, one-story home in Fullerton by a child who said that her parents were dead.

Officers arrived to find two girls, aged six and nine, standing on the front porch, the affidavits show. Inside, one of the male victims was dead on the couch, a gunshot wound to his head.

In the bedroom, the officers discovered the body of Goodwill-Yost in a bed, also dead from a shotgun blast, the report said.

The remains of the second male victim were found just outside a doorway to the backyard, with wounds that the officers initially mistook for blunt force trauma, the documents show.

Evidence collected by forensic scientists at the home included items of clothing, shotgun pellets, an orange backpack and swabs of blood from various places, including the door of a Dodge van in the garage and a dog's back.

In the hours after the murders were discovered police initially said that Goodwill-Yost's 17-year-old daughter, Katlynn Goodwill-Yost, had gone missing.

Following the arrests of Acosta, a U.S. Army private based in Texas, and Felix, of Los Angeles, police said Katlynn Goodwill-Yost had been found safe and that an unnamed 17-year-old girl had been taken into custody in connection with the crime.

Authorities declined to say if Katlynn Goodwill-Yost was the third suspect arrested, saying state law barred disclosure of such information about juveniles.

The teen, whose social media pages are replete with pictures of her dressed in animal costumes, has not been charged in the case.

Ooooh, she hasn't been charged!? This will be very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Seems there is a gofund for the two little girls. The furries have turned out with some support.
    https://www.gofundme.com/2r5zrtvzhtt...e.com/2r5zrtvz

Here is one comment
    I want to know what is being done for Katlynn!! She was not charged and needs help and a place to go! She 's suffered a lot of hate and cruelty in her life over her teeth and jaw which people are saying is s deformity which could be fixed. I feel for her little sisters, but you cannot dismiss this 17!yearvold who has been the object of much cruelty, and possible abuse.' She is a human being too!! What are the plans for her? Who will take her? Where will she live?

I can't find any updates on this story except this from early 2017. I want to know what's going on with it.

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/01/1...rry-community/

Two men charged with murder in connection with a triple homicide in Fullerton last year pleaded not guilty on Friday.

Frank Felix, 25, of Sun Valley and Joshua Acosta, 21, of Ft. Irwin both appeared briefly in Orange County Superior Court and were ordered back to court for a pre-trial hearing on March 24.

The pair are accused of killing Christopher Yost, 34, his wife, Jennifer Yost, 39, and their friend Arthur Boucher, 28, who were all found dead in the Yost’s Fullerton home on Sept. 24.

A 17-year-old girl was arrested in connection with the triple-killing but later released and has not been charged.

Very interesting. I'd like to know what's going on too.

If anyone is keeping score, furries seem weird to me in the same vein as juggalos. People looking to belong to a group because they feel different but crave a form of acceptance and mushing together as One identity.

And also, I happen to like the girl's smile. It's unique.

Ima do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Very interesting. I'd like to know what's going on too.

If anyone is keeping score, furries seem weird to me in the same vein as juggalos. People looking to belong to a group because they feel different but crave a form of acceptance and mushing together as One identity.

And also, I happen to like the girl's smile. It's unique.

Ima do some research.
    If you've read enough threads, you know how much we love juggalos on MDS.

Furries make no sense to me, but they seem harmless enough. Juggalos are a whole different story.

If you've read enough threads, you know how much we love juggalos on MDS.

Furries make no sense to me, but they seem harmless enough. Juggalos are a whole different story.
    What do you think the difference is? I do know the general consensus here and among anyone with half a brain is that juggalos are idiots but I think they are harmless as well (except for the murdering ones but that can be said of any group- "moms are harmless except for the ones that microwave their babies").

I need to dive down the furry rabbit hole but they seem similar. Or are they more tame and nice?

I watched a documentary on juggalettes and while they seemed native, they seemed pretty harmless.

Actually as I'm typing this, I'm imagining juggalos and I take it all back. Fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post

Actually as I'm typing this, I'm imagining juggalos and I take it all back. Fuck them.

I might have to make this my new signature

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Anyone know what's going on with this case?

Furries are weird. I can't really say that they are weird until I have first or second hand info. Someone try it out for me. I don't like to sweat and my hair... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Anyone know what's going on with this case?

Furries are weird. I can't really say that they are weird until I have first or second hand info. Someone try it out for me. I don't like to sweat and my hair... Lol
    Okay. In the name of research, I'll go full furry and infiltrate the ranks.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Thread Information