Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shadow McClaine (25) was murdered by Jamal McCray, her ex-husband

Shadow McClaine (25) was murdered by Jamal McCray, her ex-husband

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017...her_ex_husband

https://www.facebook.com/HQ7132140?fref=ts - old FB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1790283567915051/ - Missing persons group

Hmmm

Shadow is a psychopath she has many mental issues. Her favorite thing to do is call rape on people so they will not kick her out of the military she has a long arrest history because she is obsessed with her ex husband and stalks him and tried to take down anyone who she believes is involved with him even after being divorced for almost two years. She blames other females for her divorce but in reality her crazy ass is the only reason for her divorce. She is a stalker and men be careful she will sleep with you and then call rape when you break it off with her. Be warned she will try to take down anyone who her tells her is in her way even if they are not involved in any way. She has many names but her actual name is shadow Bernice McClain.”

http://shesahomewrecker.com/shadow-m...bell-kentucky/
    Last edited by Olivia; 01-30-2017 at 03:35 PM.

SHit was going down on the old profile ..

Shadow McClaine
    8 June ?
    Reasons why I'm slowly deleting this profile and making a new one is because certain individuals (I believe the same individuals who cut my brake lines two weeks ago*attempted murder for those who don't know*) feel the need to threaten and harass me and garner information out of me using fake profiles, to then turn around and get me arrested.
    I received yet another threat this morning.
    So if you are on my friends list and can read this, please read one of my previous posts and add my new fb profile please. I'm keeping this one open for a few weeks to transfer photographs and now I guess collect any evidence of threats received by fake profiles.
    Happy Wednesday everyone!
    ��

Shadow McClaine The trash threatening me is the female who lied to police earlier this month to have me arrested.
    I now have 4 fake profiles that I bet my life savings will be traced back to either Her, her family members, or my ex husband, guaran-fucking-teed.

Shadow McClaine They are only doing it so my ex can get out of a military investigation and it isn't going to work
    Like ? 1 ? 24 June at 06:05

.... she's either as the above indicates or she's being fucked with, hard. Very concerned for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Her FB missing persons group is gone but she still seems to be missing?

I happened on her mugshot and found this interesting:

#1 Shadow McClaine
    Thanks For posting my mugshot and all my personal information online. The woman who lied to police and used a fake fb profile to have me arrested for contempt two weeks after she came onto post and cut my brake lines and tried to kill me has been doing the exact same thing.
    Copying and pasting one stupid sleazy homewrecker post and still claiming that I am doing that !@#$% when I am not.
    Grow the !@#$% up, who !@#$%ing cares about a goddamn post? When I know what she did with my ex husband during my marriage/divorce process is 100% accurate.
    the fact that she is still trying to blast me on FB and call me insane when I never met the !@#$% before nor care to speaks volumes.
    She can have my ex, he cheated on me with white trash like her anyway. Who wants a man like that?
    I have a good boyfriend now who loves me more than he ever claimed to anyway.

That white trash and her scarecrow mother seriously need to grow the !@#$% up, but thanks for this post, I will show it to my attorney
    I'm not a criminal, just a woman being abused by the system so my ex husband(manipulating the system because his mother was a cop and he knows how to do it) could get away with raping me when we were married and cheating on me and getting away with it.

Why should that criminal and his white trash be allowed to walk free when my personal information is being put public when I didn't do anything except ask that female some questions and that was it?

Then she had to go and commit two felonies by lying to police to get me in jail, because that is what good for nothing White Trash like her and her mother do.

!@#$%ing Pathetic.

Respectfully,
    Shadow McClaine
    (The woman who is featured in this mugshot)

http://tennessee.arrests.org/Arrests...aine_27712068/

It appears there were four separate arrests and its very convoluted but here's another explanation from her. Maybe something in this will lead to the person who has her:

Missing soldier, Shadow McClaine was arrested for contempt of court on August 6, 2016, stemming from a previous arrest of stalking, harassment, vandalism, and impersonation.
    You can see her information at PoliceBookingReports.com
    Below the booking photo, a person claiming to be “Shadow” explains her side of the charges against her.

Shadow
    –June 12th, 2016 at 8:01 pm*
    none*
    Comment author #70 on Shadow Mcclaine by PoliceBookingReports.com
    This was two days after I got arrested for allegedly ‘stalking’ a woman I have never even met in person online.
    I have only had very brief email correspondence with the alleged victim, and two weeks prior, she called my work to complain that I was going to her work in April and threatening her.
    I have not been to that restaurant in over a year and have spent every moment of My time the last two months with my boyfriend.
    We have not gone to that restaurant at all in the last almost 3 months of dating now.
    A week after she called my work, someone comes onto post to cut my brake lines and make an attempt on my life.
    Around the same time both her and my ex husband start going to my program saying I need to be jailed.
    They both get told to get lost.
    The next step was for her to go and lie to a police officer. The same one who my ex husband lied to in December of 2015 about me ‘stalking’ him when he had been using me to have an investigation dropped so he could go public with a police officer he had cheated on me with when I was married to him a year ago.
    The alleged victim claimed not to have known him but all of this has occurred back to back within the last three weeks.
    Coincidence? I don’t think so, anyone on the outside looking in can connect the dots and know that both the alleged victim and my ex husband have planned this.
    The contempt charge was from a man named “Adam Reed” who had tried adding me on Facebook when it all started. I didn’t add him. Then he started talking to me through messenger and I made the mistake of responding.
    Whoever it really was asked very pointed questions about all my legal issues.
    Once I was arrested based off lies- I had made a joke(I have the entire conversation saved in my phone) about warning the chick that I know she lied, when ‘Adam’ responded with “don’t bring me into this mess” my response was “of course not, being sarcastic”. They highly neglected to show the officer That part of the conversation, that I had been Joking obviously.
    I had been angry that I had been arrested and falsely accused and held for 12 hours on a night that I was supposed to start volunteer work and had been venting to someone who I had thought was a real person.
    But Adam Reed is Not a divorce attorney out of Nashvile.
    For they used that joking remark about warning her( without showing the officer the entire conversation) to claim that this Adam, a mutual friend(who I have proof of telling me he didn’t know this chick) to get me arrested for contempt and Violating a COR.
    Now the owner of that profile has long since changed the name to ‘Ad Rd’ and deleted all his pictures.
    Suspect much?
    I know in my gut that it was a fake profile used by the alleged victim(the second time she would have used a fake fb profile to contact me, the first being ‘Carmen Ando’, I have proof of her saying she was the owner of that fake profile as well),her mother, or my ex husband.
    All three have been posting my mugshots and defaming me online, even under my own fathers last name, on various cheaters websites, of which they believe I made posts about the alleged victim.
    They are trying to make me out to be a crazy stalker when I am not. The only reason I got arrested so many times in 2015 was because of my ex lying to police after Having tricked me into believing he wanted to remarry me, various times throughout that year.
    Since having gotten arrested for contempt, I have been recieving more threats from the victims alleged fianc? by the name of ‘Tae Quan’ telling me to leave her alone when I have not contacted her for nearly a month now and have no wish to.
    This Tae Quan is my ex husband using a fake fb profile to threaten and harass me, using pictures of the alleged victims ex and claiming to be the Ex himself.
    I know it in my gut.
    I really wish the legal System would actually work like it is supposed to and our own police officers would know when they are being lied to.
    Imagine how many innocent people have been given jail sentences just because the actual criminals lied and got away with it?
    As the owner of the mugshot(it is my face after all) I don’t think me commenting on this about the actual truth should be an issue nor is it violating anything. Any officer who reads this will see that for themselves if my ex and his band or lackies decide to try more of their white trash tricks. .
    The precise reason why I have left all their real names out.
    My ex husband also has been coming to my barracks parking lot at night after work hours when he has no reason to be.
    I have told my coworkers to warn me if they see his car or the alleged victims car and they told me last week that they have.
    And because of my record there is nothing I can do on either the military or the civilian end to see justice be served and have my voice be heard because they have manipulated the legal system so much that is is pointless for me to even try.
    I have lost faith in the justice systems ability to provide actual protection should I need it now and spend most of my time off post looking over my shoulder and making sure I am the one Not being stalked by my ex or anyone he knows.
    It is really very frustrating but it is what I am dealing with now.

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/...s-against-her/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Hopefully this wasn't already posted...if so, I am sorry Liv!!

Here is Jamal's FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamal.mccray.3

Holy hell. There is so much drama on this one.
    Shadow posted posts everywhere, the ex/girlfriend posted posts everywhere.

Looks like this is a post Shadow made about the ex's new girlfriend
    http://shesahomewrecker.com/sarah-st...nessee/#page-2
    and then this one
    http://liarscheatersrus.com/cop-home...-marriage.html

I really believe both sides enjoyed this crap. It's so nutty. It looks like instead of "let it go" both sides set out to ruin each other's careers.

That is definitely some Jerry Springer kind of stuff.

Makes me thank God for my simple life, but I do have an addiction to tell you all about. Not sure where I'm supposed to do it.

Maybe they are trying to make plea deals in exchange for the location of her body?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Ugh. I'll gladly take a boring ass, drama free existence, thanks. That shit was crazy. Shadow, it sucks that your life became so complicated. I'm quite certain this wasn't the outcome anyone was hoping for, and I hope that those who committed this crime are punished to the fullest extent of the law...and then some.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Oh man. I don't even know what to say. I hope they get the fucker that did this. RIP Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Oh man. I don't even know what to say. I hope they get the fucker that did this. RIP Shadow.

They charged two guys with her murder about two months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    They charged two guys with her murder about two months ago.
    I read geeeeewd. UH.

Sorry, very, very, very fuzzy today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Hopefully this wasn't already posted...if so, I am sorry Liv!!

Here is Jamal's FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamal.mccray.3
    The last posts on Jamal's FB appear to be December 27, 2016. Does this mean he's been on bail?
    I don't understand people who love drama. Is that what this case is - drama as the motive for ending Shadow's life?

I don't really get it. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    The last posts on Jamal's FB appear to be December 27, 2016. Does this mean he's been on bail?
    I don't understand people who love drama. Is that what this case is - drama as the motive for ending Shadow's life?

I'm not certain what the motive was, but, this is eerily similiar to the Todd woman's murder (I can't think of her first name atm). She told people on an online journal that her ex husband was dangerous. He flipped it around and said she was obsessed with him and crazy. She went missing, and everyone thought she committed suicide. Turns out, he (her ex) killed her.
    I suspect this woman was telling the truth too, because obviously her ex is dangerous if he killed her. The only difference between the two cases, is that the first woman had a kid.

Found it!: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...dd#post3714057
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-26-2017 at 04:18 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

After reading the link rbw posted 11-27, I tend to believe Shadow was high-drama and somewhat nuts. She didn't deserve to die, of course, but I found the girl's story about Shadow on that blog to be far more believable than Shadow's dramatic stories posted above.

Unfortunately, the link no longer works because that Umbrella of Suspicion blogger removed her blog after some major drama with people from Reddit about the Papini case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post

I am sure rules vary, but my husband's cousin is in jail for attempted murder and he posts on FB occasionally

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

My ex had a phone in jail, obviously wasnt meant to...but did.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ang, you're thinking about the Tricia Todd case.

I tend to think that what TH is saying is the truth. It doesn't mean that she deserved what happened, but I think Shadow was waaaaaay wrapped up in the drama and was creating as much as she got given to her.

Also, I was wondering WTF happened to umbrella of suspicion.
    I'm really not surprised the umbrella blog is gone. She was out there. Somebody probably sued her.

What Tupelo said is true. Shadow was very into all this drama. She tried to get the one girl fired from her job (it's in one of those homewrecker type blog links I posted- not the umbrella one)

Prisons have J-pay now. It's a whole online media center where inmates can communicate with the outside world. If you put money on an inmate's account, they can access social media stuff. You can even visit with them by video.
    http://www.jpay.com/FriendsFamily.aspx
    This is your home for the fastest and most secure money transfer, quick and affordable inmate email, intuitive video visitation, and the JPay Player music program. JPay knows how important it is to support your incarcerated loved one, and our established partnerships with Departments of Correction across the country give you the tools you need to stay connected.

Additional charges have been filed against two suspects in the murder of Fort Campbell soldier Shadow McClaine, according to Fort Campbell officials.

Sgt. Jamal Williams-McCray, McClaine’s ex-husband, and Spc. Charles Robinson remain in pre-trial confinement pending court-martial on charges of Article 134 – kidnapping, Article 81 – conspiracy, and Article 118 – premeditated murder, under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

A Fort Campbell spokesperson said in addition to the charges of kidnapping, murder, and conspiracy, Williams-McCray has been charged with sexual assault, aggravated assault, and obstruction of justice.

In addition to the charges of kidnapping, murder, and conspiracy, Robinson has been charged with obstruction of justice.

A preliminary hearing on all charges is scheduled for later this month.

http://clarksvillenow.com/local/repo...e-murder-case/

Prisons have J-pay now. It's a whole online media center where inmates can communicate with the outside world. If you put money on an inmate's account, they can access social media stuff. You can even visit with them by video.
    http://www.jpay.com/FriendsFamily.aspx[/QUOTE]

Even without jpay it's not difficult for them to get access to contraband like phones.

Anything is availiable for a price.

I needed a second cup of coffee to get through all the drama on this one. Wowza!

Wow so he was also charged with sexual assault...I bet her accusations of rape were indeed true..that sack of shit

Thread Information