Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GRAPHIC: Police department shows devastating effects of heroin. Gotta love my hometown

GRAPHIC: Police department shows devastating effects of heroin. Gotta love my hometown

An Ohio police department is showing the devastating effects of heroin.

According to a post on their Facebook page, officers recently responded to reports of an erratic driver weaving back and forth between lanes. Eventually, the car skidded to a complete stop.

As the officers went to investigate, they said they saw the driver's head "bobbing back and forth." The man's speech was "unintelligible."

The driver told the officers he had been taking his front seat passenger, a woman, to the hospital. As the man went to drive away, the officer reached into the car and pulled out the keys.

The driver eventually went completely unconscious, along with the female passenger.

A four-year-old, identified as the woman's son, had been in the back seat of the car. The boy was placed into protective services.

The officers administered Narcan, and both the man and woman regained consciousness and were taken to the hospital. A small amount of a pink powdery substance was found in the car.

"We feel it necessary to show the other side of this horrible drug," the police department wrote. "We feel we need to be a voice for the children caught up in this horrible mess."

Police acknowledged the photos may be disturbing to some viewers, but said that the public needed to see the impact of heroin use.

"The poison known as heroin has taken a strong grip on many communities not just ours, the difference is we are willing to fight this problem until it's gone and if that means we offend a few people along the way we are prepared to deal with that," the department added.

This happened in the town I grew up in. Alot of people are unhappy with the photos because they were shown on the ELPD Facebook with the little boys face shown and not blurred.

Is it strange that I think at least he was trying to get his wife to the hospital and they didn't forget the kid? Jkjkjk. This is sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Those people look dead. Seriously the women's eyes are open.

It does cost money to get an ambulance out to your house, but wouldn't that be better than putting everyone in the car in danger trying to drive your fucked-up self there?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Those people look dead. Seriously the women's eyes are open.

It does cost money to get an ambulance out to your house, but wouldn't that be better than putting everyone in the car in danger trying to drive your fucked-up self there?
    I'm assuming that you're not really thinking straight while in that condition.

I like that they posted it publicly. It needs to be seen so people start paying attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    It is just sickening. Like Angie said, they look dead in the pictures.

So she is 50 years old and the little 4-year-old boy is hers. From FB it looks like she has maybe 4 more children. I seriously have to ask/say WTF?!

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    this shit happens so often. it's a plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

IDK. The lady's face/head look different in each photo. In one, her face is looking down with hair covering her face. In the second, her face is pointed at the camera. When I first saw it, I thought it was a Staged photo.

Her arm is different in each picture too. In one, it's laying down beside her- in the other one, it's across her stomach.
    I guess it's likely she just moved between each shot or something.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-11-2016 at 02:41 AM.

I don't know about the arms, but it looks like the cop is holding her head up in the first one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I don't know about the arms, but it looks like the cop is holding her head up in the first one...
    It does. I guess it was the police officer who adjusted her arm as well (possibly when he was looking for a pulse).

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    IDK. The lady's face/head look different in each photo. In one, her face is looking down with hair covering her face. In the second, her face is pointed at the camera. When I first saw it, I thought it was a Staged photo.

Her arm is different in each picture too. In one, it's laying down beside her- in the other one, it's across her stomach.
    I guess it's likely she just moved between each shot or something.
    I'm not sure how fast Narcan works but they had given it to both of them. I'm guessing she was moving because she was waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    I'm not sure how fast Narcan works but they had given it to both of them. I'm guessing she was moving because she was waking up.
    it works pretty fast. sometimes we have to give more than one dose. i've even seen people on narcan drips.

i don't see how posting these photos is helping anyone, tbh. it's just sad and heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    it works pretty fast. sometimes we have to give more than one dose. i've even seen people on narcan drips.

i don't see how posting these photos is helping anyone, tbh. it's just sad and heartbreaking.
    Well, you and I and everyone on this site is well aware of the epidemic and how terrible it is. There's a good portion of the general public that hears about it second hand or very infrequently. This was for them. A visual aid to show just how horrible it's gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, you and I and everyone on this site is well aware of the epidemic and how terrible it is. There's a good portion of the general public that hears about it second hand or very infrequently. This was for them. A visual aid to show just how horrible it's gotten.
    Word. I think it also shows how individuals are willing to put children in harm's way just to use.

its the kid that bothers me most. he may be old enough to remember all of this. it stinks, poor kiddo.

i don't think this is an epidemic people will really understand unless they have first hand knowledge or deal with a family or close friend in this situation. that's when people actually start to care, from my experience.

maybe i'm wrong, but i don't think this is actually going to deter anyone from trying it once because, 'this would never happen to me.'

Grandmother overdoses on heroin...now her daughter wants custody AGAIN

Moms FB: Reva McCullough - https://www.facebook.com/reva.mccullough.9?fref=ts
    Grandmas FB: Rhonda Lynn Pridemore Pasek - https://www.facebook.com/rhonda.pasek?fref=ts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Carolina.html

The stripper mother of the little boy who has become the face of America's heroin crisis has revealed for the first time her anguish at seeing her son looking on in a daze as the adults who were taking care of him slump unconscious in their car.

'I bawled for four days straight,' Reva McCullough, 25, told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview. 'I want my boy back.'

Her four-year-old son was, on Monday, placed in the care of a great aunt living in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Authorities are trying to keep him away from his paternal grandmother Rhonda Pasek, the woman pictured passed out from an apparent heroin overdose in the front passenger seat of her boyfriend's SUV.

Gotta read the rest........!

She looks just as smacked out as them.

-The boy is one of two sons McCullough had with Devon Pasek, Rhonda Pasek's 25-year-old son. They are no longer together
    -Court papers obtained by DailyMail.com show the boy has been tossed around among warring relatives
    -Eventually, Rhonda Pasek was given full custody on July 25, 2016, a little over six weeks before she was found unconscious

"hasn't touched herion but has been using crack cocaine for years"

This poor fucking child. No. Keep him away from these fuckers.

Devon Arrested before:

Columbiana County Sheriff's Office added a new photo to the album Sheriff's Office Arrests July 2015.
    6 August 2015 ?
    Devon Pasek arrested for Failure to appear

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

More on Devon's history:

Police conduct drug bust on Bradshaw Ave.
    October 18, 2012

Capt. Pat Wright explained Wednesday that a "trap house" is one used in the drug trade by dealers who move in, sell drugs from it, then move on to another, eventually making their way back to that house for more drug activity.

Dearth told police she was on the rental lease along with her boyfriend Michael French.

Officers went to Dearth's home and knocked several times on the door but got no response, although they observed curtains moving inside.

Dearth advised the front door window was broken out so officers could reach in and unlock it, also telling them there was a gun inside, having been brought to the house and traded for drugs "the other day."

As officers entered the home, French came down the stairs and was patted down for weapons, acting nervous and shaking, according to reports. Although he reportedly denied anyone else being inside, officers found Pamela S. Risbeck lying on a couch just inside the front door. Risbeck had an active warrant and was taken into custody.

Officers found a locked door to the third floor but could hear footsteps in the area. Thomas Cowdery was found upstairs and ordered to lie on the floor. Four more people were found in the upstairs area.

When patted down, Cowdery was found to have a push rod he reportedly admitted was used for a crack pipe. Anthony Mascarella, aka Duke, was found to have a hard object between his legs but would not answer when asked what it was.

Inside his underwear was found a "fairly large" chunk of suspected heroin compressed into a hard block, inside a cloth bag. It was between the layers of cloth in Mascarella's underwear and had to be cut out.

In patting down Missie Faloba, officers located a straw cut to a couple inches in length with apparent residue at the end they said is commonly used for snorting drugs.

Devon Pasek was also patted down, and officers reportedly found a hard object in his pants pocket that turned out to be a large sum of money wrapped in rubber bands.

http://morningjournalnews.com/page/c....html?nav=5019

Reva's Background:

5 arrested in ELO bust that nets $4,000, drugs, firearms
    March 23, 2013
    By JO ANN BOBBY-GILBERT - Staff Writer (jgilbert@mojonews.com) , Morning Journal News

EAST LIVERPOOL - Police recovered drugs, cash, scales and firearms Friday night after an observant officer noticed a man walking downtown who was known to have an active indictment against him.

Others taken into custody for outstanding warrants were Chelsea Baker, Reva McCullough and Jason McEldowney, as well as Crawford, who also could be facing additional charges in connection to last night's activity.

Another Arrest in 2014 - http://www.heraldstaronline.com/news...olice-reports/
    Arrested: Reva Sue McCullough, 23, of New Cumberland, driving under the influence, driving under suspension (DUI, second offense); Jun 2
    Asked if this was a major drug operation, Flati said, "We definitely inconvenienced some people this weekend. Everybody worked great. It's an awesome feeling when everybody works together."

Another one in 2015 -

Reva Mccullough
    Arrest record information
    Arrest Date [1]: 08/21/2015
    Agency: Columbiana County Sheriff's Office
    State: Ohio
    County: Columbiana County
    Record Date [2]: Aug. 21, 2015, 1:45 p.m. UTC
    Tracking number: 2824927

https://jailalert.com/arrest-records...h-2824927.html

The little boy is now in a new home/state. His great aunt and uncle received full custody of him. He now lives in South Carolina.

The grandmother's sister thinks grandma should still have the boy. {eyeroll}

I bet the family is going to sue.

http://www.people.com/article/ohio-b...e-car-new-home

Another police dept released a photo too. I saw it yesterday but now can't find it. It showed people OD'ed in their car.

Thanks for the merge! Sorry I should have checked

The little boy is now in a new home/state. His great aunt and uncle received full custody of him. He now lives in South Carolina.

The grandmother's sister thinks grandma should still have the boy. {eyeroll}

I bet the family is going to sue.

http://www.people.com/article/ohio-b...e-car-new-home

Another police dept released a photo too. I saw it yesterday but now can't find it. It showed people OD'ed in their car.
    Is this it? This is such a HUGE problem!
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/33092192/...trapped-inside

Quote Originally Posted by twins027 View Post
    Is this it? This is such a HUGE problem!
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/33092192/...trapped-inside

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

The stripper mother of the little boy who has become the face of America's heroin crisis..wants her kid back. WTF! I hope for this babies sake they give him to someone who has never done drugs. Keep him as far away from this crap as possible!
    I bet they took those pics before they gave them the narcon. That crap works really fast doesn't it. Seems like they would have at least roused from the narcon before the cops were done w their photo shoot.
    Really glad this happened the way that it for the babies sake. Lucky he didn't get hurt bc of them. Poor kid,all the ppl he depends on are on drugs..even grandma.
    So glad he was placed w different family,hopefully they were the right choice.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 09-15-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Okay, is it really necessary for people to keep saying "Stripper Mother" as a negative adjective? I've been one, I've known many and they aren't all drug addled sluts. On the other hand, there's plenty of Soccer Moms out there shooting up and fucking the stay at home Dads in the neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Okay, is it really necessary for people to keep saying "Stripper Mother" as a negative adjective? I've been one, I've known many and they aren't all drug addled sluts. On the other hand, there's plenty of Soccer Moms out there shooting up and fucking the stay at home Dads in the neighborhood.
    Word to this! I mean, I'm kind of enjoying it because she's not black AND she's copped a negative name - progress!?

But I agree WTF - it's a legitimate profession, and whilst people continue to pay for the service, (supply/demand), why is it the people being paid getting frowned upon? I've always thought those who PAY were much sadder than the clever ladies/men taking advantage of a business as old as time... I also back sex work, but that's a different kettle 'o' fish.

Thread Information