Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GRAPHIC: Police department shows devastating effects of heroin. Gotta love my hometown

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It just annoys me. Yes, the profession can attract bad people doing it for the wrong reasons. But so does Banking. Nobody ever says, "Banker Mom wants her kid back" as a negative connotation. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I actually know the mother. She's been clean for a while, now.

EXCLUSIVE: Grandma found unconscious in car with her 4-year-old grandson was high on heroin spiked with ELEPHANT TRANQUILIZER, police say, after photo that shocked America

Police now say they believe the pair had taken heroin cut with carfentanil, or elephant tranquilizer - just one drop of which can be deadly for humans
    Carfentanil is so powerful and deadly that veterinarians typically wear face shields, gloves and other protective gear when preparing the medicine
    Pasek, 50, had only been given custody of the little boy six weeks earlier. She and her boyfriend are now both in Columbiana County Jail in Lisbon, Ohio, after pleading guilty to child endangerment charges
    The little boy, who has become the face of the heartland?s heroin epidemic, has started a new life with his great aunt and uncle in South Carolina, exclusive photos for DailyMail.com showed Friday
    More than 300 people from all across America have asked about the possibility of adopting the youngster

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4KVWD2ifE
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In a way, I sort of feel sympathy for grandma. Not for doing drugs in front of her grandson, but for the fact that she's basically plastered all over the news media sites now.
    I can't imagine dealing with a drug addiction ON TOP of being in the media.
    AND I really hate the fact that people are bashing on mom. She made some mistakes in life, but from everything I've read, it seems like she's really trying to clean up her act. So what if she's a stripper? At least she is honest about being one.

I read an interview with the cops that released the photo. They say they don't regret doing it because if they didn't- the endless cycle would have just repeated itself. I thought this statement about pedophiles was a real eye opener for me. I haven't even thought about that
    All three say they have no regrets despite coming under heavy fire from people who worry about the boy?s future.
    ?In 10 years? time, no-one will recognize him as the kid in the picture,? Lane said. ?Because of that picture he got exactly what was needed. He is now in a much better place.
    ?The people who have given such a negative response just have no clue,? he added. ?Our officers see this sort of thing every day.?
    Lane said pedophiles are now specifically targeting drug-addicted families who cannot look after their children properly, making the youngsters easy prey.
    ?Releasing this picture has gotten people talking about the issue and realizing just how serious it is,? he added. ?Drugs are about the entire family, not just the addict.
    ?That boy looked like that the entire time our officers were there, it wasn?t just for the picture. You would think he would be crying at what he was seeing, but he had clearly seen it so many times before.?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4KVYJrmkC

I had never considered that. I mean that makes a lot of sense re: pedophiles, but I hadn't thought that much into the thought patterns/processes of obtaining young people. (I had no idea how to word that, gross)

And as for the tranquilliser, this isn't the first post on here about it being in that shit. Who the fuck who is lacing it with it? That's what needs to be fucking investigated. It's already a risk, but there have been deaths from this concoction already, quite a few.

My biggest thing is just the victim is the little boy in regards to sharing the photo. I'm glad they did, but he definitely took a bullet - he can google that photo forever. It's going to be a big choice to have a different life.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I do agree with Daisy and others. Originally I didn't really think it was bad that the little boy was in the picture since his face was blurred out. However, everyone now knows who he is. To me the picture still would have been effective even if he was edited out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I do agree with Daisy and others. Originally I didn't really think it was bad that the little boy was in the picture since his face was blurred out. However, everyone now knows who he is. To me the picture still would have been effective even if he was edited out.
    It was originally shown without his face blurred out. But taking him out of the picture defeats the purpose they were trying to make by taking them and posting it, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Another couple

MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. -- Two infants were found in the back of an SUV as two adults were found sleeping in the front after overdosing in a Sarasota gas station parking lot, reports CBS Tampa affiliate WTSP-TV.

The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office says deputies arrested William Ballard, 36, and Delaney Crissinger, 32, on Jan.19 after they were discovered passed out in a black SUV in a Texaco gas station.

While Ballard and Crissinger were nodding off, two children, ages 5 months and 18 months, were sitting in car seats with the vehicle’s engine running, authorities say.

Crissinger allegedly fell asleep with a clear baggy of methamphetamine in her hand. Deputies say they also found a loaded syringe next to a container of baby formula on the vehicle’s floorboard.

A further search of the car revealed more methamphetamine, fetaynyl, heroin and drug paraphernalia, deputies say.

Both suspects face child neglect charges. Ballard was also charged with possession of heroin and methamphetamine and driving with a suspended license. Crissinger was charged with possession of methamphetamine and narcotics equipment.

Ballard is being held on $30,120 bond. Crissinger is held on $17,000 bond.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/infants-...-sheriff-says/

Geez.

This might be Delaney's FB: https://www.facebook.com/delaney.crissinger?ref=br_rs

Anyone have an update about the parents who died outside the car in the middle of the night? I forgot their names.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Those people look dead. Seriously the women's eyes are open.

It does cost money to get an ambulance out to your house, but wouldn't that be better than putting everyone in the car in danger trying to drive your fucked-up self there?
    That's what I thought, Angie! Oddly, I got a little insight into this recently.

I was visiting friends in a smaller town over the holidays and had to go to the ER. The docs and nurses told me that they get 10+ drop offs a day of people overdosing on heroin or other opiates. The overdosed are pushed out onto the curb outside of the ER because the person with them fears they will get caught with paraphernalia, arrested, or whatever else they think. I was in the ER for 2 hours and it happened 3 times!! It was eye-opening. The population in the area is around 30,000 but it is an hour from Chicago.

Has this article been shared? Sorry if it is duplicate. It's "The Children of the Opiate Crisis" from WSJ http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-chil...sis-1481816178 December 2016.
    It tells of children's behavior once they leave their addict parents' home. Children under age 5 obsessively checking pantry for food, odd self soothing behaviors, fears of being alone...it's a must read.

It also got me thinking that the little boy in the photo with the passed out addicts - that pic itself is probably not as harmful as the overall toll of everything else. Thoughts? So.terribly.sad.
    Last edited by wondery; 01-28-2017 at 09:15 AM. Reason: fixed something

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Anyone have an update about the parents who died outside the car in the middle of the night? I forgot their names.
    I believe we have a thread on them; Daniel and Heather Kelsey. This article says drugs were detected.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...105-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I believe we have a thread on them; Daniel and Heather Kelsey. This article says drugs were detected.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...105-story.html
    Thanks! I thought so.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

It's really bad here also in Jackson County Kentucky. You should see some of the cars they drive around in. Even if you were completely sober it would still be a death trap to the people driving them and 2 other motorists. I saw a car with a pair of vise grips where the steering will she go and the floorboard on the drivers and passenger side of the car was completely rotted out "old beat up Chrysler convertible " I got into my car and was making a phone call and when they drove away they had one taillight and no brake lights, I was telling the same story to a friend of mine and he told me the guy got busted for not having any taillights, unsafe lane change and child endangerment driving on a suspended license and no insurance "there was no car seat in the car but there was children's toys" you would think you would have a car in decent operating condition if you lost your license!

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    That's what I thought, Angie! Oddly, I got a little insight into this recently.

I was visiting friends in a smaller town over the holidays and had to go to the ER. The docs and nurses told me that they get 10+ drop offs a day of people overdosing on heroin or other opiates. The overdosed are pushed out onto the curb outside of the ER because the person with them fears they will get caught with paraphernalia, arrested, or whatever else they think. I was in the ER for 2 hours and it happened 3 times!! It was eye-opening. The population in the area is around 30,000 but it is an hour from Chicago.

Has this article been shared? Sorry if it is duplicate. It's "The Children of the Opiate Crisis" from WSJ http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-chil...sis-1481816178 December 2016.
    It tells of children's behavior once they leave their addict parents' home. Children under age 5 obsessively checking pantry for food, odd self soothing behaviors, fears of being alone...it's a must read.

It also got me thinking that the little boy in the photo with the passed out addicts - that pic itself is probably not as harmful as the overall toll of everything else. Thoughts? So.terribly.sad.
    This sounds like the children born during the height of the crack epidemic in the 90's. This is sad, but I wonder what the answer is. I have had surgery in Kentucky, and they treat everyone like drug addicts. Never have I ever been in so much pain in the hospital. I counter that with Illinois and it's totally different, I guess they understand pain management. It's a shame, and I really think that we need to go back to school and come up with better ways to handle pain. For instance, marijuana, or maybe capisan, there are better ways than narcotics.

Although from what I've read, immediately after surgery, pain medication is best... I'm looking at you Kentucky!

The young woman who was videotaped while sitting unconscious behind the wheel of her car after crashing it into another car while she was in the process of overdosing on drugs is speaking out.
    Katrina Henry of Milwaukee, Wisconsin was filmed on Tuesday just moments after she overdosed while behind the wheel of her car.
    The video, which was taken just after she had crashed into a parked car, went viral on social media.

On Thursday, she told a local television station that the public needs to see the footage of her overdose and heed the appropriate lesson.
    She said on Thursday that she was in the grip of addiction when she was filmed by Jon Adams, a passerby.

Adams said that after he was certain someone had dialled 911, he began filming in order to show the devastating effects of the opioid addiction, according to CBS 58.
    A day after the interview aired, Henry was taken to jail because she violated the terms of her release from a previous arrest.

The video, which Adams uploaded to his Facebook page on Tuesday, went viral and generated over 283,000 views.
    'It makes me sick,' Henry told CBS 58 of her reaction when watching herself nearly die.
    'That's not me. I would never do something like that.'
    The video shows Henry passed out behind the wheel after she rammed her car into another parked vehicle.
    There were no injuries, though Henry nearly died as a result of the overdose.
    Fortunately, paramedics arrived and revived her with several doses of Narcan, a prescription medicine that reverses the effects of an overdose.
    'She almost killed herself,' Adams said.
    The video shows paramedics tending to Henry as she was lying down on the pavement.

Henry also knows that she could have killed somebody else.
    She said that the shame of seeing herself in the video has motivated her to get clean.
    'I was acting like I could live two different lives and you can't. I can't,' she said.
    'I actually want [professional help] this time.'
    Henry said she hopes the video serves as an example to others to get help.
    'Admit it and go get help,' she urges other addicts.
    'You don't have to be ashamed of yourself.'
    Henry was in court on Friday for a separate incident.
    She is also being accused of spitting on a police officer who was responding to a call that she may be trying to hurt herself, according to Fox 6.
    As part of her conditional release, she was ordered to stay sober.
    On Friday, she was sent to a local jail.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4cKlN5f6F
    And her arrest from yesterday
    http://fox6now.com/2017/03/24/this-i...separate-case/

Last edited by bermstalker; 03-25-2017 at 03:04 AM.

Thread Information