Thread: Gail Wilhite (67), missing from Lubbock, Tx since 8/18/16

Gail Wilhite (67), missing from Lubbock, Tx since 8/18/16

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/ne...n-grave-danger

The following is a written statement from Lubbock Police:

On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at approximately 7:21 p.m., patrol officers responded to a check welfare call at 6112 38th Street. The family of Linda Gail Wilhite ? 67 was concerned because no one had heard from her in a few days and it was not typical behavior from her. She was last seen on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at her residence. They also informed officers that she suffers from multiple health issues. Based on this information, officers forced entry into the residence after not getting a response at the door.

No one was inside, but officers located a significant amount of blood in one of the bedrooms. They also found her medications were still in the residence. The family informed officers that she would never leave without her medication.

Detectives from the Investigation Service Bureau were called to the scene and have been investigating the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. Her vehicle was located on Thursday, August 18, 2016 in the area of 81st Street and Cedar Ave. Detectives believe that Mrs. Wilhite is in grave danger. They are asking for the public?s assistance in locating her.

Anyone who may have seen her or her vehicle, a tan 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe, anytime between Monday, August 15th and Thursday, August 18th to call Crime Line at 806-741-1000.
    http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/ne...ng-person-case

Gruesome Details Revealed in Lubbock Missing Person Case

Lubbock Police filed a search warrant for cell phone records of Linda Gail Wilhite, 67, who was reported missing to police on August 18. Family members said they had attempted to contact her for several days before notifying LPD.

LPD and the Lubbock Fire Department entered Wilhite's home on 38th Street near Ironton to perform a welfare check, officials said.

"[The officer] entered a bedroom and observed a light switch near a closet with a bloody finger print on it. The closet door was closed. He also observed blood on the closet door. He observed a faint bloody trail leading to the interior of the closet," the warrant said.
    Police recovered Wilhite's SUV on August 19, a vehicle that police said her son, Kody Climer, also drove sometimes. Climer lived with his mother, LPD said.

Climer was arrested on an unrelated charge on August 19.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    There are 2 FB pages for a Kody Climer in Lubbock, TX. One hasn't posted since 2012, but the posts on that page show he is a Jesus freak like Lazarus.

https://www.facebook.com/kody.climer

Here is the other FB for a Kody Climer in Lubbock:

https://www.facebook.com/kody.climer

Can one of the mods delete out the wrong one once we figure out which one is his?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    There are 2 FB pages for a Kody Climer in Lubbock, TX. One hasn't posted since 2012, but the posts on that page show he is a Jesus freak like Lazarus.
    Knowing Lubbock like I do, I would put money on it being the Jesus freak/Lazarus like one.

and if it is the Jesus freak one I wouldn't be surprised if they find out he killed her.

I was thinking the same thing, RBW. I also thought it could be the same person...a FB page he abandoned and one he started afterwards and continued to post on.

I think the FB pages are the same guy. Here a picture on the Jesus freak/Lazarus-like FB:

324898_106115756166044_191744070_o.jpg

And one on the other FB.

13342885_132084093877102_3023865203413045151_n.jpg

Finally the son who was arrested (all look like the same guy to me; though I could be wrong).

codyKlilmerMug720_1471967167419_10667050_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

yup, same cat.

Nice Be, defs same dude - mole near eye in both profiles.

'unrelated'... aka they need to grill him so picked him up for something else?

This one's creepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

He's wasted out of him mind in the last pic

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/ne...ck-womans-case

Son Charged with Murder in Missing Lubbock Woman's Case

According to jail records and an arrest warrant, Kody Dale Climer, 46, of Lubbock was charged Friday with murder.

His mother, Linda Gail Wilhite, 67, was last seen on August 16, according to family members. The two lived at the same address in West Lubbock. Wilhite was reported missing to police on August 18.

Lubbock Police released the following statement regarding the case:
    The Lubbock Police Department has served an arrest warrant on Kody Climer (45 years old) for the murder of Linda Gail Wilhite (67 years old). Mr. Climer, who is Ms. Wilhite’s son, was already in the Lubbock County Detention Facility on unrelated charges. The arrest warrant was served there earlier today.

This charge is in relation to the Missing/Endangered Person investigation (case number 16-28309) involving Ms. Wilhite, which has been upgraded to a homicide investigation. Based on the current state of the investigation and all evidence to this point, the Lubbock Police Department now, unfortunately, has probable cause to believe her to be deceased and that Mr. Climer was the perpetrator.

Our condolences are extended to the family of Ms. Wilhite and the greater Lubbock community affected by her loss, and our Investigation Services Bureau Detectives have been in contact with her family as to the status of this case. The investigation is on-going, and we are still searching for Ms. Wilhite’s remains. Anyone with information is strongly encouraged to contact us at Crime Line, 741-1000.

According to the arrest warrant, an officer found a kitchen knife on the ground outside in the back of the duplex where Wilhite and Climer lived. That officer "also observed pry marks on a bedroom window."

The officer also discovered blood in and around a closet in a bedroom. In that closet, records said the officer found a bloody pillow and several blankets covered in blood. A light switch in the room had a bloody fingerprint on it, documents said.

LPD believed someone had been seriously injured in the home, the warrant said.

"Just because we've issued the murder warrant and just because we're gonna go forward with that, we're not done. We're still looking for Ms. Wilhite," said LPD Lieutenant John Hayes, a lead investigator on the case.

"Bottom line she was a mother, she was a sister. There's family members that are hurting," Hayes said.

Court documents revealed that an officer pulled Climer over in the early-morning hours of on August 17. Police found a "Bowie knife in a sheath in a front cup holder and a large axe/hatchet laying on the back floor board of the vehicle." LPD said Climer was driving Wilhite's vehicle at the time. Climer was issued a citation and released, the warrant said.

Police said a person who saw Climer at a local convenience store on August 18 said Climer "appeared paranoid." Documents said Climer made a comment "that he was going to be famous but for the wrong reason."

Wilhite's SUV was recovered on August 19, the warrant said. While detectives were taking photographs of her car, they found "what appeared to be a deposit of blood on the rim of the spare vehicle wheel located in the rear cargo area," and two other possible traces of blood were found in the cargo area.

"If you have a family member or even a stranger that is injured and you're going to take them to a hospital or to a doctor's office to get them treatment, you transport them in a certain area of your car," Hayes explained. "This blood wasn't located where you would normally transport somebody you care about."

"The biggest thing we were waiting on was the DNA results from the stuff submitted to DPS (Texas Department of Public Safety)," Hayes added.

When Climer was located, near 82nd and Ash, police said he had two bags with him. One contained a large silver knife with a wooden handle and his mother's credit card. He also had a check on him, made out for $500 with "birthday money" in the memo.

Police said Climer told them he "voluntarily provided a statement denying any knowledge of [Wilhite's] whereabouts but did advise that he had written hot checks" from his mother's account.

According to the court documents, Climer told police he felt that he was owed some of the settlement money that he believed his mother was set to receive after his brother's death, in the amount of $90,000. He reportedly said he wanted $4,000 from his mother from that settlement "to leave town and start his new business and a new life."

"We've spoken to a lot of people. The citizens of Lubbock... showed how good a town we live in by the number of Crime Line tips we received," Hayes said.

"We still would like to find her and bring her home and give her the appropriate treatment that she deserves," said Hayes.

Have they matched the bloody fingerprint to him?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Not sure if she goes by Gail or Linda, as I have seen it both ways. Her full name is Linda Gail Wilhite.

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/new...ance/790615859

Linda Wilhite's Family Wants Answers on the One Year Anniversary of Her Disappearance

Lubbock Police Department using all possible resources to continue to search for 67-year-old Linda Wilhite's body on the one year anniversary of her disappearance.

"This is an unusual type case because we don't have a body, like one would think of when you have a normal homicide investigation," LPD's Sergeant Marcus Wall said.
    "We continue to work the case. Obviously we follow up on leads, we still continue to get information that requires us to follow up on regarding the possible whereabouts of Ms. Wilhite," Wall said. "Investigators that are in charge of working the case follow up on those leads. We continue to remain in contact with the family, and we continue to look over the case to see if there might have been something we need to follow up on that wasn't originally followed up on."

After collecting evidence from the scene and information from her phone records, Wilhite's son, 45-year-old Kody Climber was arrested and indicted for her murder a month after her disappearance. This is the further this has has gone thus far.

https://www.kcbd.com/2019/05/07/lubb...body-this-day/

“I am not guilty,” those are the words Kody Climer spoke to the court Tuesday morning as his murder trial began in the 137th District Court.

Climer, 48, is accused of killing his 67-year-old mother, Linda Wilhite, in August 2016 over money.

The two shared a duplex in the 6100 block of 38th Street.

During the state’s opening statement, the prosecutor told jurors that on August 18th, 2016 Wilhite’s family called 911 after learning Wilhite had not answered the door to accept her Meals on Wheels deliveries, which was out of the ordinary for her.

Prosecutors said when officials entered the duplex, they found a large amount of blood in a closet, covered with blankets and pillows.

“We still do not have her body to this day,” the prosecutor said.

When Wilhite went missing, prosecutors said police could not find her vehicle or Climer.

When they did find eventually find him, prosecutors said Climer had his mother’s vehicle, which had blood in the back, and that he had access to his mother’s money.

Prosecutors also argued that Climer was angry that he never received insurance money from his brother’s deadly car accident that happened months before his mother went missing.

Thread Information