Thread: Clinton Jordan - 28 August 2016 - waiting for ME results

Clinton Jordan - 28 August 2016 - waiting for ME results

1613081 Tarrant Jordan Clinton 10/1/1983 32 8/28/2016 F White M
    Police Department: Grapevine Police Department Police Svc #: 1600057012
    Deceased Address: 601 N. Park #1402 , Grapevine, Texas 76051 Time Of Death 1:34 PM
    Occurred Location: 601 N. Park #1402 , Grapevine, Texas 76051
    Place Of Death: Private residence apartment Prosector: Denika Adams
    Place Of Death Address: 601 N. Park #1402 , Grapevine, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 1957586

I am not sure if this is the right fb, but the dates match up for ages

https://www.facebook.com/clinton.jordan.35?ref=br_rs

I had the right FB

COLLEYVILLE -- Clint Jordan, 32, a devoted father, son, brother and friend passed away on Sunday Aug. 28, 2016.

Funeral: 12:30 p.m. Friday at Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Chapel. Burial: to commence immediately following funeral service at Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park. Visitation: 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday.

Clint was born on Oct. 1, 1983, to Taylor and Adriana Jordan in Brownsville. Clint was an avid reader, and loved the Harry Potter series. He enjoyed writing, golfing, education, video games and hunting.

Clint's life began 6 years ago when he had his son, Taylor Eric Jordan. He loved spending time with Taylor especially riding scooters. Clint was passionate about college football, especially Texas Tech Red Raiders, where he also attended their science and medical programs. Every year he looked forward to his fantasy football draft. Clint was employed at Lone Wolf Construction, where he worked side by side with his father and mentor. Clint's family was everything, especially being friends with his mother.

Those preceding in death are his maternal grandmother, Irma G. Longoria.

Survivors: Those left to cherish Clint's Memory are parents, Taylor and Adriana Jordan; son, Taylor Eric Jordan; sister, Brooke Elaine Jordan; cousin, Ninna Villarreal Powers, who he loved like a sister; paternal grandparentsm Vernon and Wilma Jordan; maternal grandfather, Baldemar "B.G." Longoria; nephew, Graeme; former wife, Brandy Stapleton; step-daughter, Autumn Stapleton; a host of aunts and uncles; cousins; and extended family.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dig...1-11b640557e05

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: MIXED DRUG (U-47700, DIPHENHYDRAMINE, ALPRAZOLAM) TOXICITY

I am seeing more and more U47700 overdoses from this area...

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: MIXED DRUG (U-47700, DIPHENHYDRAMINE, ALPRAZOLAM) TOXICITY

I am seeing more and more U47700 overdoses from this area...
    What the heck is U-47700??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    What the heck is U-47700??
    U-47700 is though to be 7.5 x the potency of morphine in animal models,which acts as is an opioid analgesic drug . U-47700 was derived from an earlier opioid AH-7921. Warning: U-47700 is not for human or veterinary use, is only provided as the science research.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    U-47700 is though to be 7.5 x the potency of morphine in animal models,which acts as is an opioid analgesic drug . U-47700 was derived from an earlier opioid AH-7921. Warning: U-47700 is not for human or veterinary use, is only provided as the science research.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This is clintons family and we do not appreciate you posting about his passing. This extememly disrespectful. You do not know him. Have respect for the family who is mourning the loss of him. Delete this thread. Beyond disrespectful.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname11 View Post
    This is clintons family and we do not appreciate you posting about his passing. This extememly disrespectful. You do not know him. Have respect for the family who is mourning the loss of him. Delete this thread. Beyond disrespectful.
    Very sorry for your loss. We only posted the obituary and medical examiner's report, nobody was being disrespectful. This is all information that is ready and available on the web. I can understand why it might be surprising to see it here though. Trust that all of us have lost loved ones and we can relate to the grief.

He seems like he was a great guy that loved his son. Again, very sorry for your loss.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Diphenhydramine? Like benadryl? I used to take around 10 at one time. I know. U-47700 is on here and is probably a huge contribution, but its scary for me to read about a Diphenhydramine related death. Rest in peace, Clinton. You're a beautiful angel now.

My deepest condolences to his family. May his memory be a comfort.

( diphen/benadryl has a high rate of relative contraindications )

Thread Information