Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Martens (35) allowed her boyfriend to drug, rape, murder and dismember her ten-year old daughter

These people are not anything resembling human beings anymore. They cannot be rehabilitated or cured. Take their brains and study them like rabid dogs.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    There honestly is no word strong enough to describe how sickening this is. What really gets me is thinking that there likely are other "parents" out there who are doing the same thing...watching as their children are being raped/abused for their own satisfaction. I just cannot fathom this.

Jail house phone calls released from mother of Victoria Martens

So it's just a short news clip at the link: http://www.koat.com/article/jail-hou...artens/5869298

Fuck this bitch fuck her! She feels like she failed her daughter, I can't, I just FUCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post

So it's just a short news clip at the link: http://www.koat.com/article/jail-hou...artens/5869298

Fuck this bitch fuck her! She feels like she failed her daughter, I can't, I just FUCK!!!
    She is rage inducing. It wasn't like this was a one time thing that the mother was unaware of. This disgusting freak let multiple mean have sex with her daughter on multiple occasions while she watched for sexual gratification.
    I bet her attorney has told her to push the "I failed her". "I was supposed to protect her" etc., to gain sympathy. I find no sympathy for this woman, none.

OH my JEBUS!!!!! That poor baby girl......so much I'd like to say but I'd end up making an ass of myself. Put them in prison in gen pop and set back and watch....I'll bring the popcorn.

The poor girl's autopsy showed she had an HPV and had been raped before.

The scum said they gave her meth before the ordeal...but that wasn't true. She only had booze in her system.

https://www.abqjournal.com/924094/au...tal-night.html
    The report said she had the sexually transmitted disease human papillomavirus, also known as HPV, which forensic pathologists cite as evidence that she suffered sexual abuse before the night of her death on Aug. 23.

Ugh that poor baby. They all failed her miserably.
    Every single adult in her life absolutely failed her and I hope they are reminded of what they did to her every minute of their lives.

What is wrong with people?! I just don't understand people anymore.
    But oh how I have missed this site!
    Sometimes you just gotta say "What the Fuck?!?"

First I am a mother and certainly get the love for your child... but the grandparents omfg. Your daughter admitted all she did and allowed to happen to your granddaughter. At some point I would think you have a line as a human being that even your child you would have to turn your back on. I don't know who they could look at her. If they saw the kids allot they must have seen signs. Something, anything did they just chose to deny anything they saw. This is so disgusting what happened to that little girl and now what the other child has to live with. I hope they all get taken out while in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post

OMG, her parents sounding like so nonchalant is one thing, but her friend.. what a fucking enabler "You had a hard time seeing people for who they were" "Yeah, I know thats my problem".

Oh jesus christ. Yes, you have a hard time seeing people for who they were when you intentionally sought them out to rape your daughter. How could you have known they were such monsters ? I mean, you were only soliciting creeps online to rape your daughter... Poor you.

Jesus christ. .I hope those inmates get to her.. I hope the CO's get lazy and turn a blind eye.

Just some updates..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlhFcfuQxeo

Video at the link.

http://www.krqe.com/news/motion-hear...case/900132499

Trial dates have been set for the three people accused of murdering 10-year-old Victoria Martens, and the order of those trials is significant.

Michelle Martens will stand trial first in the murder of her 10-year-old daughter.

Martens, her boyfriend Fabian Gonzales, and his cousin Jessica Kelley, are all accused of raping and murdering the little girl last year in her northwest Albuquerque apartment.

In court Monday, the judge decided Martens will be tried first on July 29, 2018. Gonzales will be second in October of next year. Then, Kelley will go on trial in January 2019.

That trial order led to some debate in court Monday. Jessica Kelley thinks she's getting a raw deal by going last.

The judge reminded the defense attorneys that once they moved to have the three tried separately, that gave prosecutors the right to decide on the order of those trials.

"If Ms. Kelley would go first that insider information about those two statements wouldn't be publicly known," Mark Earnest, Kelley's attorney, said in court Monday.

While Kelley refused to speak to police after Victoria's death in August 2016, Michelle Martens eventually confessed to letting Gonzales and Kelley sexually assault and murder her 10-year-old daughter. Meanwhile, Gonzales told Albuquerque Police that Kelley was the killer.

Prosecutors will also be able to use facts that come out in the first two trials against Kelley.

Martens' high-profile defense attorney, Gary Mitchell, knows exactly why they want to try his client first.

"The real reason the state wants to try Michelle, if you can obtain a conviction of Michelle, it makes it easier on the rest," Mitchell said.

The District Attorney's Office did not delve into strategy, merely pointing out logistics.

"We're anticipating that Ms. Martens' case will be the most complicated and lengthy," prosecutor Greer Rose said.

Judge Charles Brown agreed with the state and kept the trial order the same. The question was then raised about moving the Gonzales and Kelley trials out of Bernalillo County.

"With all the news coverage in this state...I'm not sure there's any place...Everybody's watched them," Judge Brown said.

Michelle Martens' attorney was asked after the hearing if there was a chance of a plea deal in the case. He said "no," because the state won't offer a reasonable agreement and they won't accept an unreasonable one.

[QUOTE=DaniNYC212;3757425]Just some updates..

[QUOTE]

Thanks for updating this. They all look like monsters, I hate to think that those were the last faces Victoria saw.

http://www.koat.com/article/michelle...duled/21993730

Court documents show Michelle Martens was scheduled to be in court June 15 for a plea hearing, but it was canceled.

And a new date has not been rescheduled.

"I think something's probably cooking. I really do. It's what it seems like," KOAT legal expert John Day said.

But Day also said this could mean a number of things.

"It could mean that the state and the defense might be working on some kind of resolution; something might be happening there," Day said.

Michelle Martens is one of three people accused of killing 10-year-old Victoria Martens.

Day said Martens' canceled date could also mean one of the three suspects is speaking up.

"Someone who decided to cooperate with the government. Sometimes you have someone who flips, so they say. We don't know that that's happening here, but it's not uncommon, it's not unusual," Day said.

Target 7 recently got this list of key witnesses from the DA's office in the case who are against Martens.

It includes neighbors who picked Victoria up from the bus stop before she was killed in 2016 as well as neighbors who lived in a nearby apartment who heard the suspects fighting.

"It could also mean there's some issues with expert witnesses, timing of the trial, getting people either side wants to bring in as special experts. So, it's hard to tell right now without more information about exactly why things are being pushed off,” Day said.

https://www.krqe.com/news/crime/moth...val/1274041779

The mother of Victoria Martens, the 10-year-old Albuquerque girl brutally murdered in 2016, has accepted a plea deal.

Michelle Martens pled guilty Friday to one allegation of child abuse resulting in death, which is a first degree felony. Judge Charles Brown has accepted plea.

Martens has also agreed to testify against Fabian Gonzales and Jessica Kelly, who are also connected to the murder.

The state read a dialogue of the day Victoria died, saying that Martens was not at home when Victoria was killed, that she is only guilty of leaving Victoria with Jessica Kelly, who she knew was dangerous.

What's more, new documents show charges against Fabian Gonzales have been amended. Gonzales is no longer facing charges of murder, rape, criminal sexual contact and conspiracy to commit rape.

At a news conference Friday, District Attorney Raul Torrez revealed DNA was recovered from Victoria's body belonged to a male who has not been identified or apprehended. The DA says the recovered DNA was not a match for Gonzales.

Martens faces 12 to 15 years with two years of parole.

A sentencing date has not yet been scheduled.

Gonzales is scheduled to go on trial in October of this year.

Wtf

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Only 12-15 years? Wtf kind of Justice is that?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    Only 12-15 years? Wtf kind of Justice is that?
    I'm pretty sure her life and those asshole guys lives will be living nightmares while they're in prison.
    If I were in prison, that vile woman would be getting beat every single day.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they committed suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    More recorded phone calls from Jessica Kelley

http://www.koat.com/article/jessica-...dered/10299914
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

http://www.koat.com/article/bombshel...-case/22003128 Bombshell plea deal, murder charges dropped in Victoria Martens' case
    KOAT Updated: 10:33 PM MDT Jun 29, 2018
    ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. ?
    Shocking new developments have been released in one of the most horrific cases of child abuse in our state?s history. On Aug. 23rd, 2016, 10-year-old Victoria Martens was brutally raped, murdered and mutilated at her apartment on Albuquerque?s westside.

The girl?s mother, Michelle Martens, her then-boyfriend, Fabian Gonzales and his cousin, Jessica Kelley, would all be charged in the girl?s death.

Much of this case depended upon what Martens told police in the days after her daughter was found dead.

While Martens? story changed several times the gist of it remained the same, all three took part in drugging, raping, mutilating and ultimately killing Victoria.

But as it turns out, this wasn?t true.

NEW EVIDENCE:

On Friday Bernalillo County District Attorney Raul Torrez announced shocking new developments in the case. Not only did cellphone data prove that Martens and Gonzales were not home at the time of Victoria?s death, but the DNA of an unidentified male was found on the young girl?s body.

Investigators determined that Victoria was raped and killed sometime between 7 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. on Aug. 23rd.

Torrez released the following timeline of events for that afternoon:

4:25 p.m. Victoria Martens gets off the bus & goes home. Michelle and Fabian aren?t present at this time
    5:07 p.m. Michelle & Fabian return to the apartment
    6:05 p.m. Victoria goes to gas station with Fabian
    6:15 to 6:20 p.m. Victoria and Fabian return to the apartment
    6:30 p.m. Michelle & Fabian leave and go to Paradise Hills
    7:02 p.m. Michelle & Fabian return to the apartment
    7:05 p.m. Victoria is seen alive by neighbors
    7:06 p.m. Michelle and Fabian leave again
    7:38 p.m. Michelle and Fabian are near Rio Bravo and Coors
    7:59 p.m. Michelle and Fabian are seen near 5 points and Bridge
    8:47 p.m. Michelle and Fabian arrive at the apartment
    8:48 p.m. Eyewitnesses say Victoria?s body is seen being carried outside the apartment.
    Martens lawyer, Gary Mitchell, told KOAT earlier Friday that when his client and Gonzales left ?to buy drugs? they left the girl alone with Kelley.

FOURTH SUSPECT:

So who is this fourth suspect? Simple answer is we don?t know yet.

Lab tests concluded that the male DNA found on Victoria?s body did not belong to Gonzales. And after extensive testing they were also able to rule out any known male in Victoria?s life as well as any law enforcement officers investigating the murder.

This information has led investigators to believe that there is an unidentified male involved in the girl?s death that was never apprehended.

Torrez said his team is committed to identifying the fourth suspect and anyone who had a hand in this crime.

They're urging anyone who has information to contact Crime Stoppers at 505-843-7867. People can also make anonymous tips here.

FALSE CONFESSION:

As the investigation went on, growing evidence continued to contradict the narrative Martens provided police about the night her daughter died.

Statements about the part she took in her daughter?s death and other information like trafficking her daughter to men in the past ? just didn?t add up. And evidence was never found to substantiate her claims.

So why would Martens falsely incriminate herself and Gonzales in this heinous act?

A psychological profile showed that Martens had certain personality traits that made her susceptible to false confessions. And in discussions with a medical expert a doctor determined that Martens had made numerous false confessions in this case.

In fact, those close to Martens said years earlier she had continued to lie about being pregnant until the day Victoria Martens was born.

NOW WHAT:

This new evidence has dramatically changed the charges against both Martens and Gonzales.

On Friday, Martens plead guilty to one count of reckless child abuse resulting in death. She now faces a possible sentence of 12-15 years, Torrez said.

Torrez has filed a motion to amend the indictment against Gonzales to get rid of the murder and sexual assault charges but keep the charges of child abuse resulting in death. Gonzales is expected to go on trial in October.

At this point the case against Kelley remains largely unchanged. She will go on trial in January 2019.

KOAT legal expert John Day said with the new developments, the case is back at square one.

"We?re back to where we began, two years have gone by, two years wasted," Day said.

Torrez also said he has authorized criminal charges against the unidentified male whose DNA was recovered on Victoria?s body.

?We owe it to Victoria to get this right,? Torrez said.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm sorry. I'm not buying that she and her cohorts are completely innocent. It seems to me that Victoria was a victim of prolonged abuse. I believe they know who the 4th person is and had allowed her to be drugged and used on multiple occasions. This would make them accessories to her murder and just as guilty IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

WTF. This doesn't feel like justice.
    Jenn

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm sorry. I'm not buying that she and her cohorts are completely innocent. It seems to me that Victoria was a victim of prolonged abuse. I believe they know who the 4th person is and had allowed her to be drugged and used on multiple occasions. This would make them accessories to her murder and just as guilty IMHO.
    What if this 4th suspect IS the drug dealer and they “traded” Victoria in their own home? As in dude comes to their house, they leave while he rapes the girl as payment for their drugs? Kelley helped set it up maybe and brought him there? I haven’t read closely so that may be an impossible scenario. Just sayin..
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    What if this 4th suspect IS the drug dealer and they ?traded? Victoria in their own home? As in dude comes to their house, they leave while he rapes the girl as payment for their drugs? Kelley helped set it up maybe and brought him there? I haven?t read closely so that may be an impossible scenario. Just sayin..

This sounds really possible. & there's that whole original 911 call when Michelle & Fabian ran to a neighbours at 4.30am claiming Jessica was attacking them & Victoria was still in the apartment or whatever. Maybe that was because Jessica was the only one who knew him, & she felt the most fear/pressure to cover up the crime so that she didn't cop consequences. Although, you'd think there'd be a DNA hit if this was someone with a longterm dealing history?

But I guess it depends on the rapekit & non-urgent DNA testing backlog there. Could be he's supposed to be in the system, but his DNA has been waiting years for processing because it wasn't taken for a serious crime.

I have so many questions now though. Like which of those cunts decided to dismember her & then carried out that act? Because obviously her mum & Gonzales had already come back before that atrocity started happening.

& what if she was only unconscious at the last time she was seen by neighbours? How do they know she wasn't actually murdered after that? The window between them leaving, then returning right before she was carried outside isn't that big, just a few hours. There's a real chance they might've fucked up the time of death calculations given the state her remains were in. Dismemberment would speed up cooling & then there was fire after that.

& where was she being carried to at 8.48pm anyway? She was found in their apartment after the 911 call, right? So was she being taken to a place to be assaulted later, or being returned from some place where an assault had just occurred?

Did Jessica Kelley bullshit to the other 2 about what happened to her when they got home? & did it even happen while Jessica was alone with her or is the mother still bullshitting?

She seems to have consistently bullshitted for her entire adult life, & specifically about anything important relating to her daughter (including Victoria's existence, right up to the day she was born). So why the fuck should anyone believe this useless piece of garbage now?

This poor little girl. These cunts won't even allow her truth in death.

So yeah, fuck these people still. The very minimum they did was dismember & burn a raped & murdered child instead of calling 911 like normal human beings.

Who would even think of doing such a thing unless they were afraid their own abuse of her would be exposed during the investigation.

& I suppose it's unlikely given the new DNA info, but it's still kind of possible that Jessica was really the least involved & Michelle & Fabian planned to dump it all on her from the start, two testimonies against one.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    From Jan:
    Kelley has now agreed to testify against Gonzales, and that fourth unknown suspect.
    So the unknown suspect must be known.

I really hope Kelley is given an appropriate sentence and not a slap on the hand. I also hope that the mother and Gonzales also cop lengthy prison sentences. All of them took part in the torture of this sweet child for months before she was murdered. Even worse was the desecration of her poor little body after killing her. Not one of them stopped it or thought of anything or anyone but saving their own asses and being high as possible. They are truly dregs of society. I really really hope they don't give all these jag offs time served or quick parole on the hand after all the blame is laid on the 'unknown suspect'. They all had a hand in it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I don't understand how after all of these years they STILL don't know who this unknown male is. I stand by my statement that they were all using this girl over and over to abuse and pass around to people/dealers etc.

And WHAT IS WITH HIM BEING AROUND KIDS?! Shouldn't be still be in jail awaiting trial?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information