Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Martens (35) allowed her boyfriend to drug, rape, murder and dismember her ten-year old daughter

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I just want to rip that smug look off her face. With a chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I just want to rip that smug look off her face. With a chainsaw.
    Can I help? I have a chisel that would be pretty effective as well.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    "Michelle stated she watched this ... happen for sexual gratification," according to court documents.

http://www.ibtimes.com/victoria-mart...rsonal-2409499

Sorry for posting twice but can't edit from my phone.
    You don't have the option to switch to desktop using the 3 dots at the top? Just mentioning it bc my friend didn't know she could .

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    You don't have the option to switch to desktop using the 3 dots at the top? Just mentioning it bc my friend didn't know she could .
    I'll try that thank you

WHAT HORRIFIC DETAILS �� This woman deserves death.....IMO

------------------
    The violent sexual attack that ended Victoria Martens’ life apparently was not the first time she was raped.

The 10-year-old’s mother, Michelle Martens, told police she had allowed other men to sexually assault her daughter and said she had sought out the men online and at work. She told police she had set up encounters with at least three.

One of them was a co-worker. Two others she met online, including Fabian Gonzales, 31. He was to be the last.

That’s because Gonzales is accused, along with Martens and Gonzales’ cousin, Jessica Kelley, of killing and dismembering the little girl in one of the most gruesome crimes in Albuquerque history.

Martens, 35, told police she didn’t do it for the money. She set up the sexual assaults because she enjoyed watching.

Martens’ statement to police is included in nearly a dozen search warrants obtained by the Journal. Investigators sought DNA evidence from the suspects, as well as multiple electronic devices and a camcorder they believed may have been used for sexual exploitation of children.

The documents offer a more complete picture of the late-night and early-morning hours when Victoria was reportedly killed and provide a glimpse into Martens’ alleged repeated abuse of her children. The Journal chose not to include some of the most disturbing details from the documents.

Martens told police she used the dating website Plenty of Fish to look for men to have sex with Victoria and possibly Victoria’s younger sibling, according to the records.

“Michelle said ‘yeah’ when asked if she would agree with them over the internet or over the phone that they would come over and have sex with her children,” an investigator wrote in one of the documents.

It’s unclear how long she’d been arranging meetings before Victoria was killed or if police have identified any of those men.

Officer Tanner Tixier, a spokesman with the Albuquerque Police Department, said investigators are working with federal agencies to determine whether Martens or anyone else will face federal charges for alleged online activity.

He said he doesn’t know whom police have interviewed and said if other arrests are made, it could take awhile.

“This will be a very thorough, long investigation,” he said.

A memorial to 10-year-old Victoria Martens outside her apartmen northwest Albuquerque apartment
    A memorial to 10-year-old Victoria Martens outside her apartmen northwest Albuquerque apartment. (Marla Brose/Journal)

The timeline of events that led to the girl’s killing is unclear, but neighbors saw and heard portions of it.

Around 10 p.m. the night of Aug. 23, multiple people reported seeing one of the accused, Kelley, 31, carrying Victoria in her arms down the stairs from an apartment.

It’s unclear if the girl was alive or dead.

“Are you ready?” a neighbor overheard Kelley ask Martens.

Around 3 a.m. the next morning, the same witness heard screaming coming from the apartment.

Martens told officers the group gave Victoria methamphetamine orally for her to swallow.

Martens said she believes the methamphetamine was what killed Victoria, though police disagree.

Tixier said police believe she died later from strangulation or stab wounds.

Martens said she watched Kelley hold Victoria down while Gonzales raped and strangled her. Kelley then stabbed her, and she and Gonzales dismembered her body and set her on fire in the bathtub, according to the court records.

Witnesses said that around 4:30 a.m., Martens and Gonzales went to neighbors and said they had been attacked by Kelley. Martens said her daughter was still in the apartment. Neighbors called police, who found the grisly scene.

Investigators are looking into whether Martens ever videotaped or photographed the sexual assaults. They seized a camcorder and nine minidiscs, five smartphones, a thumb drive, iPod, cellphone, tablet and Kindle.

“In my training and experience, those who are interested in the sexual exploitation of children are also interested in exploiting images of children for sexual gratification,” an officer wrote in one of the search warrant affidavits.

Investigators are looking at the phones to see with whom Martens communicated prior to her daughter’s death.

Tixier said he didn’t know what investigators found on the devices.

No incidents of physical or sexual abuse were ever reported to the Children, Youth and Families Department, according to a spokesman.

Through his attorney, the father of Martens’ other child said he had no knowledge of Martens’ alleged actions involving her children.

He is seeking orders of protection against all three suspects to protect his child if they are released.

“The petitions he filed are based on the evidence released about Victoria’s murder as well as information his son has disclosed to him since the murder,” said attorney Michelle Cortez in an emailed statement. He “is both saddened and sickened by the events that have occurred, and he will do what he needs to do to protect his son.”

At the time the warrants were issued, investigators had not found the weapon used to dismember Victoria, according to the records.

Two days after Victoria was killed, her grandparents told a detective they visited the apartment and found a gallon-size bag with a white, powdery substance that appeared to be a “narcotic of some type” in the apartment.

They also found a safe.

Police have said they could not determine whether the suspects were high on drugs during the rape and killing.

All three suspects are charged with kidnapping, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with evidence, conspiracy, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Kelley and Gonzales are also charged with criminal sexual penetration of a minor.

Service set for Victoria
    The Martens family will hold a public funeral for 10-year-old Victoria on Oct. 29 at 11 a.m. at the Copper Pointe Church at 10500 Copper NE, near Eubank and Interstate 40, said Laura Bobbs, a family friend.
    She said they are hoping the Office of the Medical Investigator will have released Victoria’s body by then, but if not they will still hold the service.
    “It’s going to be a public celebration for those who want to come and pay their respects,” Bobbs said. “There are going to be hymns that Victoria liked and a slideshow with music in the background.”

http://www.abqjournal.com/844611/vic...ime=1473832486

So she would go to those dating sites offering up her children to strangers for sex?

Yeah let's put the cave thing down.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG. People like her do not deserve to breathe.

Reading that just made me nauseous. That poor little girl had to endure so much at the hands of her mother. I don't understand that. I would kill if I saw that happen to Any little girl. How could the mother set this up. I hope she gets it up the ass w foreign objects everyday in prison! Hope she suffers for this!

Martens, 35, told police she didn’t do it for the money. She set up the sexual assaults because she enjoyed watching.
    Kill the cunt.

This is one of the ones that makes me all Kevansvault-y. I wouldn't bat an eye watching this bitch take her last breath.

I read this earlier this morning on a Facebook newsfeed and cried in my car.

I can't even wrap my head around how horrifying it is.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I am very anti death penalty.

And yet.... and yet. I wonder how the people who have to deal with these monsters manage to restrain themselves from just setting them on fire and watching them burn?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

These three deserve every ounce of pain they inflicted on this little girl. Why should we have to pay for 3 squares, a roof and a bed for the rest of their lives? Sometimes I wish the place in Escape from New York was real.

Skin her alive, then set her on fire

But start slowly. Stay with the cuticles and toes, then work your way up, stopping every so often to pour acid on the open skin.

Pig bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I am very anti death penalty.

And yet.... and yet. I wonder how the people who have to deal with these monsters manage to restrain themselves from just setting them on fire and watching them burn?

Sexual sadists, especially ones that enjoy watching their own children be violated, cannot be rehabilitated. I'm all for this group of predators getting the death penalty, but, I don't think it's fair that they are euthanized with the same drugs that an innocent dog or cat is.

I'm very, very sad that the little boy was victimized as well.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Sexual sadists, especially ones that enjoy watching their own children be violated, cannot be rehabilitated. I'm all for this group of predators getting the death penalty, but, I don't think it's fair that they are euthanized with the same drugs that an innocent dog or cat is.

I'm very, very sad that the little boy was victimized as well.
    This.

I'm also anti-death penalty, and probably too empathic to paedophiles (the fact there's no rehab for them.. they are lost causes, which is fucked up if you think about it from a MH standpoint)... BUT..

Fuck. This. Bitch.

I don't think there's a punishment fitting this monster. Death is too easy. Life in prison is too easy. The fact she could do this shows she'll never grasp it as 'bad'. Beli's got the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I really really hope they track down all the men that raped that little girl.

The light needs to shine on these pedos and they need to be exposed to the community.

The 10-year-old’s mother, Michelle Martens, told police she had allowed other men to sexually assault her daughter and said she had sought out the men online and at work. She told police she had set up encounters with at least three.

One of them was a co-worker. Two others she met online, including Fabian Gonzales, 31. He was to be the last.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque Public Schools staff alerted the Children Youth and Families Department twice about Victoria Martens’ family. One of those times was just three months before the 10-year-old girl was murdered.

Immediately following Victoria’s murder, CYFD said the three accused killers were not on its radar.

The agency then clarified, stating the “three suspects were not on their radar for sexual or physical abuse, but that’s not to say they weren’t aware of the three at all.”

KRQE News 13’s investigation has now uncovered to what extent Victoria Martens and her family were on CYFD’s radar.
    http://krqe.com/2016/09/13/victoria-...before-murder/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-15-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Martens, 35, told police she didn?t do it for the money. She set up the sexual assaults because she enjoyed watching.

How does a mother wake up one day and think this is something she would like to watch? This is f*d up on so many levels. These poor poor children. These three are the lowest form of being, they make me angry and physically ill.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – It’s the New Mexico case that shocked the nation – the murder of 10-year-old Victoria Martens.

For the first time, her grandparents, who are also the parents of the accused killer, are speaking out.

John and Pat Martens say not only did they lose their granddaughter in a horrific killing, they also have the tough job of standing by their daughter, who is accused of the murder. For the first time, they’re speaking out, prompted by a recent political ad.

“We were ticked off,” said Pat Martens. “We looked at each other and said ‘what is this?’”

“Yea, what they hell are they trying to do?” said John Martens. “This is unbelievable. This is our granddaughter and our daughter.”

That’s the Martens, and their friend Laura Bobbs, reaction to a new political ad. Watch video above.

The ad blames CYFD and the governor for not helping prevent Victoria’s murder. The 10-year-old was murdered and raped a little more than a month ago.

Police have charged her mother, Michelle, her boyfriend, Fabian Gonzales and his cousin, Jessica Kelley for her murder.

“The organization that put this out has no heart or sympathy, to use Victoria’s murder and death to make a political point and gain when she is still with the medical examiner and we are still grieving, and we have had no closure,” said John. “We think it’s horrific.”

They say the ad is not fair to Victoria or their daughter.

“They don’t even know her to make accusations like that,” said Pat. “They don’t know her like we do. How dare them.”

“They don’t know her like we do,” said Laura Bobbs, friend. “We know there is another side to her other than what’s being depicted of her.”

They say the ad already convicts their daughter and they worry she’ll never get a fair trial.

“They better pull it,” said Pat. “It’s not right.”

KRQE News 13 took the Martens concerns to the people behind the ad, the Center for Civic Action, who says it’s a non-partisan organization.

“You know our hearts and thoughts go out to the Martens family and we don’t want any other grandparents to experience a similar tragedy like Victoria’s,” said Oriana Sandoval, executive director of Center for Civic Policy. “And that’s why we ran that ad.”

The ad cites a KRQE Special Assignment where News 13 exposed CYFD had checked on Michelle Martens at least twice before Victoria’s murder.

The Martens say knew about CYFD visiting Michelle’s home, but they never told them or Michelle why.

“They never indicated anything,” said John.

“They don’t tell you nothing,” said Pat.

“They just said they needed to do a safety check, and said ‘we can’t discuss that with you,’” said Bobbs.

The Martens say Michelle took great care of Victoria and her younger brother. They would know because they had daily interaction with them.

They retired here to help take care of the grandkids.

“I would watch her all the time, pick them up from the school bus, Michelle was working,” said John. “We never noticed anything. She would go to the park happy, making friends like that.”

Were there any red flags they may have missed?

“There was never any change in behavior,” asked KRQE News 13’s Jessica Garate. “Nothing?”

“Never cuddling in the corner, never crying, just normal kid stuff,” replied John Martens.

“So don’t come pointing fingers saying it was our fault,” said Bobbs. “You were the professionals, if you missed it, what makes you think we would have seen it?”

“Do you think for one minute we would have sat by and let this happen?”
    http://krqe.com/2016/09/30/grandpare...or-first-time/

Oh, Brother.....

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The Martens say Michelle took great care of Victoria and her younger brother. They would know because they had daily interaction with them.
    OMG

After hours of being questioned, Martens broke. She told detectives she watched Gonzales and Kelley sexually assault Victoria at least three times in the days before the murder. She also said she suspected Gonzales had been sexually assaulting her daughter for a month while she was at work.
    She then told police she enjoyed watching men have sex with Victoria. She admitted to letting two other men have sex with her daughter over the past six months. She named both the men.
    http://krqe.com/2016/10/07/transcrip...th-detectives/

I fucking hate these people.

Thread Information