Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Martens (35) allowed her boyfriend to drug, rape, murder and dismember her ten-year old daughter

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Michelle Martens (35) allowed her boyfriend to drug, rape, murder and dismember her ten-year old daughter

This is all kinds of fucked up

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- On the day a girl was going to celebrate her 10th birthday, she was found dead in her family's apartment by Albuquerque police officers, her dismembered remains wrapped in a burning blanket.

Details of what Gov. Susana Martinez and law enforcement officials described as an unspeakable crime emerged Thursday in a criminal complaint made public and filed against the girl's mother, her boyfriend and his cousin. The three were taken into custody late Wednesday night.

Police say the girl was injected with methamphetamine, sexually assaulted, strangled and stabbed before being dismembered. They did not identify her because authorities were still trying Thursday to reach some relatives to notify them of the girl's death.

A caller told a police dispatcher before dawn Wednesday that there was a disturbance in the apartment, said Albuquerque Police Chief Gorden Eden. Officers who went to the apartment complex in a middle-class neighborhood found the gruesome crime scene.

"This is a horrific tragedy for our community," Eden told reporters. "I want to assure the public that we will pursue justice and we will make sure that we exhaust every resource into this investigation."

By Thursday morning, a makeshift shrine for the girl had emerged underneath a tree at the apartment complex - with relatives and friends leaving flowers, balloons, stuffed animals and lit candles.

Martinez said in a statement the abuse and killing of the girl "is unspeakable and justice should come down like a hammer."

The girl's mother, 35-year-old Michelle Martens, her 31-year-old boyfriend, Fabian Gonzales, and his 31-year-old cousin, Jessica Kelley, face charges of child abuse resulting in death, kidnapping and tampering with evidence. Gonzales and Kelly have also been charged with criminal sexual penetration of a minor.

Gonzales denied having anything to do with the girl's death as he was led out of the police station in handcuffs late Wednesday as reporters yelled questions at him. The girl's mother said nothing as she was led out and placed into the back of a police car.

KOAT reports that Kelley remains in the hospital, recovering from injuries police said she likely sustained while running from the scene. Police said she will be booked when she is released.

According to the criminal complaint, the mother told police Gonzales drugged the girl so he could calm her down and have sex with her. She said Kelley held her hand over the child's mouth and she stabbed the girl in the stomach after Gonzales had choked her.

The complaint also states that the mother told investigators that Gonzales and Kelley dismembered the girl.

One of the police officers who arrived at the apartment found the girl's body in a bathroom, rolled up in a blanket that had been set on fire. The officer put it out.

Gonzales has an arrest record stretching back to 2004, including a felony child abuse charge, driving while intoxicated and resisting arrest. It was unclear whether he was convicted of most charges, but he did plead no contest to a charge of child abandonment.

Kelley's arrest record includes battery, domestic violence and drug charges - most of them dismissed. Online court records show no criminal history in New Mexico for Martens.

Mug shots of Martens and Gonzales released by police showed them with bruises on their faces. In his statement in the criminal complaint, Gonzales said his cousin hit him and Martens with an iron.

Laura Bobbs, a local minister, told the Albuquerque Journal she was planning the girl's birthday celebration for when the child was supposed to arrive home from school Wednesday afternoon. They were going to have pedicures and manicures and eat cake.

Bobbs broke down sobbing and yelling Wednesday outside the apartment complex as detectives investigated.

"Who does this to a little child?" she asked. "Oh Jesus. Oh what Evil".
    http://abc7.com/news/mom-boyfriend-a...e-say/1484788/
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG - what did I just read?

Last edited by Olivia; 08-29-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Ugh. I assume the girl killed is pictured there

Here are pictures of her daughter who she allowed to be shot up with meth, raped and dismembered.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I think this is Jessica Kelly's FB: https://www.facebook.com/jessica.kel...friends.search

How on earth does a mother stand by (or even participate) while someone does this to their child? I could in no way look the other way if someone started abusing a child in front of me. I would come unglued at the abuser and remove the child. Fuck this mother and her boyfriend and the other chick, just fuck them!

What a precious little girl. RIP

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I think this is the worst thing I've ever heard.

If I saw this on an episode of a TV show, I would think it's too over the top and unrealistic. Seriously, my week is officially ruined. I can't even make a joke here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I think this is the worst thing I've ever heard.

If I saw this on an episode of a TV show, I would think it's too over the top and unrealistic. Seriously, my week is officially ruined. I can't even make a joke here.
    This fucking kills me;

"Police said 35-year-old Michelle Martens and her boyfriend, 31-year-old Fabian Gonzales confessed to police Wednesday that they injected Martens' 10-year-old daughter with methamphetamines "to make her calm down so they could do what they wanted with the little girl."

http://www.koat.com/news/sources-pol...-girl/41351480

Here's the official criminal complaint:
    https://lintvkrqe.files.wordpress.co...h-warning2.pdf

Jessica was legit JUST let out of lockup:

Jessica Kelley

Trafficking... And parole violation... Got snatched up with strippers
    1 ? 17 August at 08:17

Took a lot of digging but found Fabian's FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010900453842
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

It's one thing to be a drug addicted parent and do shit you regret that is fueled by needing more drugs. THIS isn't that. THIS is fucking gross and sadistic because you're purely an evil fuck. There was literally nothing to gain from this. Nothing. I can't even.

Instead of her mother throwing her a bday party,she allows this fucked up shit to happen to her daughter! I wouldn't even let a stranger's child endure this,let alone my own.
    Haven't seen anything mentioned about the son. I'm wondering where he was during all of this. Hoping he was not there!
    They're both cute kids! 💔

Poor girl. She was found burning in the bathtub.

Some of the article I read said the first responders were so messed up by this crime. One started crying during the press conf.
    Criminal complaint states Victoria Martens was injected with meth, raped, stabbed, strangled, dismembered, wrapped in a blanket and set alight
    Martens allegedly told police her boyfriend drugged her daughter 'to calm her down' so that he and Kelley could have sex with her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4IR64UgLV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And then you have some bullshit like this.
    https://www.abqjournal.com/833205/ne...e-slaying.html

Kelley has a criminal history dating back to 2003, and court records show she acted as a lookout while a woman allegedly raped another inmate at the Metropolitan Detention Center in September 2012.

In that incident, the victim said the other suspect asked her to engage in sexual activity, and she said no. Kelley then allegedly threatened her, battered her, and then stood guard while the other suspect raped her with an object, according to a criminal complaint filed against Kelley.

Kelley pleaded no contest to conspiracy to commit criminal sexual penetration, second degree, and was sentenced to three years in prison minus nearly a year for time served.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-26-2016 at 03:35 AM.

I really don't why anyone would think shooting meth is going to calm someone down. Hopefully she was out of it, and didn't suffer I have a feeling this wasn't the first time the boyfriend did this shit to the girl.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Fucking hell. I saw this on my crime news on the way into work this morning.

Yea, agreed with everyone that even though the mother stated she wasn't the one who killed, raped and dismembered the child, she sure as shit sat by while the cousin and boyfriend did it, which makes her just as culpable.

Disgusting people.

Honestly, before I read the whole article I saw the busted up faces of the mom and boyfriend and was hoping the cops roughed them up a bit after seeing what they saw in that apartment. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aphaziak View Post
    Fucking hell. I saw this on my crime news on the way into work this morning.

Yea, agreed with everyone that even though the mother stated she wasn't the one who killed, raped and dismembered the child, she sure as shit sat by while the cousin and boyfriend did it, which makes her just as culpable.

Disgusting people.

Honestly, before I read the whole article I saw the busted up faces of the mom and boyfriend and was hoping the cops roughed them up a bit after seeing what they saw in that apartment. Ugh.
    These types always get brought in without incident. But some dude smoking weed? He's fucked.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I can't imagine the terror and agony this girl went through. I hope she was out of it too. How the fuck do these things happen?!!! Her mother deserves the worst Kevansvault revenge he can come up with because of all She was supposed to protect her baby.

God these people gross. They should bring back public hangings just for these people.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I really hope that isn't Jessica Kelly's facebook since people are posting on it and nothing to do with this little girl's murder.

ETA: Nevermind.. I see a post where someone says "I see they let you out".. so apparently nobody gives a fuck that this piece of shit caused a little girl's death.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    God these people gross. They should bring back public hangings just for these people.
    Yes, too bad NM got rid of the death penalty in 2009. Some crimes are so heinous that the perpetrators deserve to be put to death.
    This poor girl must have gone through hell.
    RIP Victoria

Such horror for this poor little child.

I can't believe anyone could allow this to happen to a 10 year old girl. Horrific. Met the dude 30 days before on POF? That escalated quickly. I can't fathom how she let this happen. What a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Met the dude 30 days before on POF? That escalated quickly. I can't fathom how she let this happen. What a piece of shit.

Pretty fucked up that some girls will do whatever for a guy, over their own child. It happens way too often...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Pretty fucked up that some girls will do whatever for a guy, over their own child. It happens way too often...
    30 days though? I will say this, it was not the drugs. I am a recovering meth addict, been clean for 11 years. I was pretty deep off into it but it never changed who I was. It can amplify what is already there. I get sick of people using drugs as an excuse for horrific behavior. It doesn't make some one a child molester, for example.

Her other kids father had this to say, thank God he had custody of her little brother that night:

"Drug abuse and substance abuse had never been an issue, and Michelle seemed to be a normal person. The way the custody schedule was in place, Jason had their son on Tuesday night. It's by the grace of God he wasn't with Michelle that night."

Albuquerque police, however, have a very different description of Michelle Martens.

They say she seemed unremorseful when they questioned her about Victoria's death.

Just wow.

Sadly, I was one of those kids who had a mom who would choose a guy over her children, so 30 days is no surprise to me. I mean, they never did anything like this.

I've never done any hard drugs or anything, but I'm sure it helped a little in her thinking process being off...but whatever to keep the guy around. My husband's mom gave him to a family member for a few years to raise him for a guy because he wasn't the guys' kid and didn't want him around.

Because being lonely and not having someone to "love" you is horrible and all
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I would much rather be single for the rest of my life than to allow some loser into my life who doesn't accept my kids. My kids come first.

Thread Information