Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly Harvill was murdered, her children kidnapped

Kimberly Harvill was murdered, her children kidnapped

Authorities in Southern California searched Tuesday for a man and a woman suspected of killing a woman, kidnapping her three small children and leaving the state.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff?s Department said in a statement that warrants have been issued for Joshua Robertson, 27, and Brittany Humphrey, 22.

Robertson and Humphrey are suspected of killing Kimberly Harvill, whose body was discovered on Aug. 14 in brush along a remote road in northern Los Angeles County in the unincorporated Lebec area near Interstate 5. Harvill was Humphrey's sister, KABC reported.

Authorities believe the pair also kidnapped Harvill?s three children, 2-year-old Joslynn Watkins, 3-year-old Brayden Watkins and 5-year-old Rylee Watkins.

"Help us get those kids home. We need them home because they've got a life that they should be able to live," the children's godfather, Tso Yanez, said in tears during an interview Tuesday.

Police said the couple was likely driving the victim?s 1999 green Ford Explorer SUV, which has California plates 7BEK024 that may have been swapped for temporary plates, stick-figure stickers of a family and a sticker that reads ?R.I.P. Chad Watkins.?

Robertson has a criminal history that includes a conviction on illegal weapons charges and is on probation, authorities said.

The department at first struggled to identify Harvill and asked the public for help, noting that she had the names "Rylee" and "Brayden" among her many tattoos.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/24...ng-3-kids.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is their wanted poster. Dude has creepy eyes.

14064276_1096564357065965_2504434917302961422_n.jpg

Kimberly -

Joshua -

Brittany -

Joslynn -

Brayden and Rylee

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rest-stop.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Here is the family. The father had committed suicide.

Due to the head injuries, she was originally unidentified. This was the sketch used

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Sorry for all the posts -

These are more recent photos of Brittany and pics of a shirtless Joshua

Kimberly's facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.hkeithley?fref=ts

Picture of Brittany, Kimberly and I don't know who -

Kimberly Keithley
    August 12 ?

Comments
    Michele Elf
    Michele Elf Brittney please call me!!!
    August 20 at 3:56am
    Holly Huff
    Holly Huff Michele Elf check your messages please
    August 20 at 10:08pm

Brittany's facebook - https://www.facebook.com/brittney.hu...c_location=ufi
    Last edited by beli; 08-24-2016 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here is their wanted poster. Dude has creepy eyes.

14064276_1096564357065965_2504434917302961422_n.jpg
    according to Michele Elf, a friend of the victim, the vehicle is silver, not green
    https://www.facebook.com/michele.elf.9?fref=ufi

You are good, Beli. I tried finding a FB to no avail.

ETA - I don't have time to screenshot and post everything, but lots of info on this guy's page. He's the children's godfather

https://www.facebook.com/tso.yanez?fref=ts

Okay so everyone has been wanting updates. There is alot of hearsay flying around on social media right now about what happened and what's going on.... here are a couple of screenshot to help everyone understand... please please stop saying and repeating information that you don't absolutely know is true.... I spoke to Kims dad yesterday and as you can see this is the conversation...I'm just as worried as alot of people... for my god children ... for Brittney Humphrey... for information on what happened to Kimberly Keithley.... but repeating unfounded information isn't helping the investigation or the family bring the kids home any easier.... please read the 3rd screen shot if you have ANY... LITTLE BITS OF INFORMATION PLEASE CALL THE NUMBER LISTED IN THERE AND LEAVE IT FOR THE DETECTIVES.... I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE HAVING TO GO AND STOP AND TRY AND PICK UP ALREADY PUZZLED PIECES.... THE DETECTIVES ARE ASKING US TO PLEASE LEAVE INFORMATION IF ANY CONTACT IS MADE WITH BRIT... OR JOSH.... AT THAT NUMBER... I'm going to tag a few people please family friends I beg of you share this post it's made public for that reason... AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE CALLING THAT NUMBER REMEMBER WHAT YOU COULD BE SAVING LIVES.... HELPING OUR FAMILY WITH ANSWER... MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ANYTHING PASSED ALONG PLEASE WE ALL WANT THA SAME OUTCOME... THE KIDS HOME... AND THE PERSON'S INVOLVED CAUGHT....

Last edited by beli; 08-24-2016 at 08:58 AM.

From that guy's page was Kimberly's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.hkeithley?pnref=story

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Goddamn I hope they hunt these two motherfuckers down, and quickly.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Those poor kids their dad committed suicide, and their mom was murdered. I don't know why Brittney would kill her sister, maybe she was kidnapped too?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Here is the family. The father had committed suicide.

Due to the head injuries, she was originally unidentified. This was the sketch used

SO. Fucking. Sad.

Thanks for the info Beli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

PS

Hannah Bailey Osha
    Hannah Bailey Osha I thought you guys broke up?
    4 August at 16:16
    Kimberly Keithley
    Kimberly Keithley For a moment.
    4 August at 16:17
    Hannah Bailey Osha
    Hannah Bailey Osha And now you guys are getting married in a week?
    2 ? 4 August at 16:19
    Kimberly Keithley
    Kimberly Keithley Yes. I filed the paper work on the 18th

Hmm. And it seems this Kimberley was married before and still going through that Drama in jul -

Michele Elf Everyone has their issues..but your husband loved you like crazy. .like I do. <3
    1 ? 3 July at 17:00

-----------

Robert Moss I love the photo but I am very sad for your loss, any word on the kids? <3
    23 August at 09:46
    Michele Elf
    Michele Elf Thanks Rob. No word on the babies yet..but we're working on it.
    23 August at 09:47

Michelle is somewhat reliable for info, seems not fooked. - https://www.facebook.com/michele.elf.9?fref=ufi

----

Brittany got a baby named .. Madisyn

That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

BREAKING NEWS: Three missing children have been found safe at a New Mexico motel after allegedly being kidnapped by a couple wanted in the death of the toddlers' mother, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said. http://abc7.la/2bjchcI
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Thank goodness the little ones have been found and are safe. So they didn't get the creepy couple?

Thanks Puzz im phone posting and lazy ��

Officially the worst, sorry about triple post!

Kids are safe.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/ktla.c...?client=safari

The three kidnapped children of a woman whose body was found in Gorman have been located safely at a motel outside Albuquerque, New Mexico, authorities said.

The three children were left at a Motel 6 in the care of a person described as a Good Samaritan who notified local law enforcement. Arrangements are being made for their safe return to California.

Los Angeles County sheriff's officials believe suspects Joshua Aaron Robertson, 27, and Brittany Humphrey, 22, kidnapped the three children of Kimberly Harvill either before or after Harvill's death. Harvill is Humphrey's sister.

An arrest warrant has been issued for both Robertson and Humphrey, who are also considered persons of interest in Harvill's murder.

Harvill's body was found Aug. 14 by a motorist who had made a rest stop on Gorman Post Road, just north of the 138 Freeway, in the northwest area of the county.

Investigators now say she had been shot to death.

Harvill's children were identified as Joslynn Watkins, 2; Brayden Watkins, 3; and Rylee Watkins, 5.

A friend of the victim who lives in Fresno recalled Harvill as a loving mother and good person.

"She loved her kids more than life," said Hannah Anderson. "She was a great mom. She was a great wife. She was just altogether just a wonderful, wonderful person that everybody is going to definitely miss a lot."

Investigators believe the kidnapping suspects traveled on Interstate 40 and passed through Arizona and New Mexico. They are now believed to be heading eastbound from Albuquerque.

Investigators said Robertson and Humphrey have family connections in several states, including Nebraska, Kansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.

Sheriff's officials told Eyewitness News that in addition to Harvill's three kidnapped children, the two suspects may also be traveling with Robertson's infant daughter, who is not related to the three kidnapping victims.

Investigators believe Robertson and Humphrey are traveling in Harvill's green 1999 Ford Expedition, which may have the California license plate 7BEK024, though authorities believe the plate may have since been replaced.

Robertson has a criminal history - he was previously arrested for possession of a firearm. Officials describe him as armed and dangerous.

Humphrey is described as white, 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 120 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes. Robertson is described as white, 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 170 pounds, with blond hair, blue eyes and tattoos on his right arm.
    http://abc7.com/news/kidnapping-susp...ornia/1483251/

So good to have a somewhat happy ending.

Could have saved myself the embarrassment but yay!

So happy the kids are safe. Now let's catch the POSs that killed their mother.

They still have one kid tho.

Three missing Fresno children are safe but another one still in danger Wednesday as the search continues for two kidnapping suspects across multiple states.

Officers say Brittany Humphrey and Joshua Robertson took off with the three kids last week after possibly murdering their mother, Brittany's sister Kimberly. The couple dropped off Kimberly's kids early Wednesday morning but family members say the couple still has a baby with them.

"I've had her for most of her whole little life, her first Easter, her first birthday," the girl's aunt Angela Harper said.

Harper and her niece, Madisyn, have been inseparable since she was born so when Angela heard news her niece's father was on the run she frantically started making calls.

"His other children are with his mother and sister," she explained. "He only took her."

The baby's father, Robertson, is wanted for kidnapping and questioning for a murder. Deputies say he and his girlfriend Brittany Humphrey took off with Kimberly Harvill's three children. Detectives later found Harvill dead on the side of a road in Gorman.

"We want to question them as persons of interest in the murder of Kimberly," Lt. Joe Mendoza with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department said.

The couple dropped off Harvill's three kids at a motel in New Mexico and Angela was hoping her niece was among them but deputies soon confirmed the suspects did indeed have a fourth child and she is considered missing and at risk.

"I was praying and when they said no, it was devastating," she said. "I feel like if the detectives and if everybody had aired her with the other children, she would be home now with the Good Samaritan."

Robertson has a lengthy criminal past. He has been arrested for drugs and property crimes. Angela says he has been behind bars for most of Madisyn's life and she hopes once this is all over it will remain that way. So the playground at her apartment complex can be filled with laughter and giggles again.

"I hope she's just returned safety, she's just so little," Harper said. "They don't know when she's hungry when she's tired."

Harper says once Madisyn is returned safety she will try to get custody of her niece.
    http://abc30.com/news/suspects-in-go...niece/1483998/

Glad the kids are safe. Hopefully these A-holes are found quickly.

The two suspects in the alleged kidnapping of three children belonging to a woman who was found dead in a remote area of Lebec were arrested earlier today in Pueblo, Colorado.

Officers from the Pueblo Police Department in Colorado arrested kidnapping suspects Brittany Humphrey and Joshua Robertson at approximately 12 p.m.

Officers were conducting an unrelated investigation at a local motel when they contacted kidnapping suspect Brittany Humphrey and the missing 1 and a half year-old Madisyn Harper.

The second suspect, Joshua Robertson, was located approximately two blocks away from the motel and both suspects were taken into custody without incident.

Madisyn was unharmed and is now in the custody of local authorities.
    user42511-1472076269-media2

Both Humphrey and Robertson are wanted on kidnapping charges and for questioning in the death of Kimberly Harvill.

Three of Harvill?s children were found Wednesday in a motel on the outskirts of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Los Angeles County Sheriff?s Department Homicide detectives are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the death Harvill.
    http://scvnews.com/2016/08/25/couple...dren-arrested/

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Too bad they couldn't have dragged those two behind the police cruiser before putting them in jail...sorry ass pieces of shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information