Thread: Phillip Stocker - 2 August 2016

Phillip Stocker - 2 August 2016

https://www.facebook.com/phil.c.stocker

With the saddest and heaviest of hearts, we must share with you the unexpected passing of Phillip Christopher Stocker. He was our son, brother, friend, and most importantly, new father with his girlfriend to a beautiful son, Liam. We would like to ask that in lieu of flowers, please give what you can to help support baby Liam. All donations will go directly to Alana, Liam's mother, to assist with expenses during this heartbreakingly difficult time.

Memorial events will be held for Phillip in Las Vegas on Sunday, August 14, 2016 and in Savage, MN on August 19, 2016. Please comment here, with contact information, should you want to attend one of these.

https://www.gofundme.com/2pvyuh44

His girlfriend said this -

I loved him unconditionally. No matter what we went through, I forgave & accepted. He was my bestfriend, my partner, he meant everything to me. He was my first true love & everything I possibly did was for Phil's best interest. We had very good times & very bad times. I enjoyed every second of his time. He had a kind soul, he was kind hearted, never meant to hurt anyone intentionally, he was funny, he was emotional, & he just was a really good person. He loved his son Liam very much & was a good father to Liam. Phil had goals & had a future ahead of him. He was honestly my future, my life was all about him. If I could go back & do a few things differently, I would. I honestly told him everyday that I was his angel here to protect & save him from anything. I had his back 100%. I yelled at him more than any person because I wanted nothing, but the absolute best for him & he knew that. He stole my heart. If I could take his place , I would. I would of given my life for him. My heart is completely broken & I honestly don't know what else to say, but that I loved him & will love him for the rest of my life. I will miss him everyday that goes by. I thank god to have him apart of my life, even if felt like a short period of time. I will never forget anything that I had w/ him. My love for him can never be replaced. Xoxox Rest in Peace my dear & one day we will meet again. God bless all.
    Last edited by Olivia; 08-22-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Thread Information