Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Austin Harrouff (19) killed a married couple in an unprovoked attack and officers found him eating the face of one of his victims

THE Florida college student accused of killing a couple and chewing on the dead man’s face told deputies, “Help me, I ate something bad,” and then admitted it was “humans” as he spit out a piece of flesh, court documents show.
    Austin Harrouff, 19, also begged deputies to kill him after they pulled him off John Stevens’ body, according to records obtained by the Palm Beach Post.
    “Shoot me now, I deserve to die,” Harrouff said, according to the New York Post.
    Harrouff is charged with second-degree murder in the August 15 attack on Stevens, 59, and his 53-year-old wife, Michelle Mishcon, outside their Tequesta home. Prosecutors say they will ask a grand jury to indict him on first-degree murder charges. That would make him eligible for the death penalty.
    Deputies say they found the then-muscular former high school football player and wrestler in his underwear, making animal noises and biting Stevens’ face as he pinned his victim’s body to the driveway.
    The FBI is running tests to determine whether Harrouff was on drugs. Harrouff was hospitalised for almost two months after the attack. His father says his oesophagus was burned. Martin County Sheriff William Snyder has said Harrouf may have ingested lawn chemicals found in the couple’s garage.
    According to the court documents, one deputy ordered Harrouff off Stevens at gunpoint while another used an electric stun gun on him but he wouldn’t let go. Snyder has said the deputies didn’t shoot Harrouff because they feared hitting Stevens.
    Finally, a deputy with a dog arrived and its bites enabled deputies to subdue Harrouff. Mishcon’s body was found in the garage.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...a1c5d330120fd1

FBI test results show no evidence that Austin Harrouff, the 19-year-old authorities say killed two people in their Martin County home and was found biting one of their faces, had either bath salts or flakka in his system at the time of the fatal attacks. The report was one of dozens on the case released Wednesday by the State Attorney’s Office.

Dozens of interviews and reports and hundreds of photos from the scene of the attacks detail the gruesome and bloody aftermath of the fatal stabbings of John Stevens III, 59, and Michelle Mishcon, 53. Authorities say Harrouff killed the couple Aug. 15 at their Southeast Kokomo Lane home, just north of the Jupiter border.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...qPa8z2XbuBK2J/

I thought, for sure he was on drugs. I guess he had a psychotic break. Damn.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Wow.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, I thought for sure he was on something. It's scary to think that someone could snap that easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, I thought for sure he was on something. It's scary to think that someone could snap that easily.
    I was sure a substance had clicked him over, but I guess thinking about, people do have psychotic breaks - it's just not often it ends with flesh eating, which is where I think we were probably thrown off.

Self Identity writing is sad up there - I think it reads as if he's trying to convince himself he's happy. (That's just me though)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Internet history from Harrouff’s phone showed search terms including “How to sell your soul to the Devil,” “How do I let God into my life” and “How to contact Oprah Winfrey,” the station reports. He also searched for information about mental disorders, and once searched, “Why am I losing my emotions?”

In the days before the killings, Harrouff talked about having “superpowers” and being immortal, family has said.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-...ings-released/

Were all drugs ruled out? I noticed it says no bath salts or flakka, but they are coming up with new, crazy shit every day....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wow. If this was all caused by a psychotic break, it makes it that much harder to hate him.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

The latest Sword and Scale is about this guy. Judging by his Google searches and YouTube videos, definitely a psychotic break. Bizarre at best. Dude thought he was a Centaur.

It was a good podcast. Yeah. They found nothing in his system. He apparently just snapped. Scary shit.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

If this was a true psychotic break whicj it sounds to be, imagine how terrifying it must be to 'come around' to be told you have murdered two people and tried to eat the face off one of them.

Obviously no where near as terrifying ad what his victims went through but still, awful.

I experienced a psychotic episode after smoking a lot of weed as a teen. I was stoned in the woods with my boyfriend and his friends. For some reason I took off my shoes and ran into the woods. It was the middle of the night and boyfriend chased after me. he caught up to me but when he did, I didn't recognise him, his face or his voice. I truly thought he was a stranger and he was grabbing me to rape/attack me. I tried fighting him off and he tried to restrain me. And I flipped out. Attacked him and BIT a chunk out his cheek😐 he left me alone. And after some time I snapped out of it. His friends thought I was mental when they saw his face. I literally was mental!

Never smoked again.

Quote Originally Posted by highhopes View Post
    If this was a true psychotic break whicj it sounds to be, imagine how terrifying it must be to 'come around' to be told you have murdered two people and tried to eat the face off one of them.

Obviously no where near as terrifying ad what his victims went through but still, awful.

I experienced a psychotic episode after smoking a lot of weed as a teen. I was stoned in the woods with my boyfriend and his friends. For some reason I took off my shoes and ran into the woods. It was the middle of the night and boyfriend chased after me. he caught up to me but when he did, I didn't recognise him, his face or his voice. I truly thought he was a stranger and he was grabbing me to rape/attack me. I tried fighting him off and he tried to restrain me. And I flipped out. Attacked him and BIT a chunk out his cheek😐 he left me alone. And after some time I snapped out of it. His friends thought I was mental when they saw his face. I literally was mental!

Never smoked again.
    \r\Thathappened.

The complaint also details that Harrouff consumed a bottle of cooking oil mixed with Parmesan cheese, which was believed to have traces of hallucinogenic mushrooms.

This is a horrifically tragic case. The Stevens' were living their best life and crossed paths with an insane person. I doubt the family's lawsuit will be successful, there is no one to blame really. If I was on the jury, I couldn't find his parents responsible. His mother called the police and reported he was acting strange shortly before this happened, but their hands are tied unless he actually does something to threaten the safety of himself or others. Apparently claiming you are a centaur with special powers doesn't fall into that category, and to be honest, I'm not sure it should.

Someone I love has suffered numerous psychotic breaks (none to this extent, obviously, since we're all still alive w/faces intact). But I fully expect to see his name in the headlines one day, and it won't be because his family hasn't tried to get him help. It will be because we have a broken mental health system that hasn't yet figured out the fine line between protecting the civil rights of the mentally ill, and protecting the public at large.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I totally forgot about this one.

https://apnews.com/article/florida-f...9162e1a55e11d6

Judge accepts insanity plea deal for man in face-biting case

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/florida-f...9162e1a55e11d6

Judge accepts insanity plea deal for man in face-biting case

https://www.reddit.com/r/QUADRILLION...tm_name=iossmf

^ court room footage, the sister of the victim is pissed and cussing. Apparently she was reading his texts and they were all saying how fucked up he was all the time, and admitted to using LSD, Meth and Shrooms while blacking out several times Im conflicted.

Its a good watch-the sisters impact statement. He did a lot of drugs and drank heavily. Shes very smart and I respect what she has to say.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-30-2022 at 06:24 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Here's the full psychiatric evaluation completed on him. Very long, but very interesting.

https://media.local10.com/document_d...678_ver1.0.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here's the full psychiatric evaluation completed on him. Very long, but very interesting.

https://media.local10.com/document_d...678_ver1.0.pdf
    Thanks for that! I just finished reading it and holy shit, that kid was mental.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thanks for that! I just finished reading it and holy shit, that kid was mental.
    Completely. He clearly was in a psychotic state.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Completely. He clearly was in a psychotic state.
    I can't believe how many times his family KNEW he needed help but continued to carry on the day with him like normal. Like, his sister saying he crawled into the hatch of the car because he was a dog and that's where dog's go. "And then we went to the beach..." like, WTF??

I can't believe how many times his family KNEW he needed help but continued to carry on the day with him like normal. Like, his sister saying he crawled into the hatch of the car because he was a dog and that's where dog's go. "And then we went to the beach..." like, WTF??
    Denial is more than just a river in Egypt.

Right! There was mention that his dentist father wanted him Baker Acted; however, nothing happened (as we all know). I mean, the point of the Baker Act is to take action immediately when someone seems a danger to themselves and others. He was acting like a half dog/half human, driving dangerously, talking gibberish, jumping on cars, etc. If they would have had him Baker Acted, I think this poor man and his partner would be here today.

Thread Information