Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Khalid Jabara shot and killed by neighbor after family suffered years of abuse by racist neighbor

Khalid Jabara shot and killed by neighbor after family suffered years of abuse by racist neighbor

This story makes me sick. He abused them for years, ran the mother over with a car, and was still let out on bail. They did everything right-they reported incidents and even had a restraining order...all for nothing. The son warned the mother that the neighbor had a gun, and they called the cops and reported he had it. The cops said they couldn't go inside and check, and ten minutes later he shot and killed the son.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/us/tul...rnd/index.html

Family: Son killed by neighbor who called him 'dirty Arab'
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-19-2022 at 10:55 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Thanks Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    No words.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Thanks Trump.
    Exactly my thoughts - lowest form of human takes out hard working man because... race? I think not. Thinly veiled jealousy, more like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

As an aunt to an arab-american niece & nephew and two african-american nephews, stories like this one make me worry about their futures. Lock up this old racist - he and his aryan brothers can't die off fast enough.

Thanks Trump.
    Yep, and it's only going to get worse. The lit the fire in those closet racists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Not sure why the original story included a pic of the shooter, but they couldn't be bothered to include a pic of the victim.
    Thank you! This annoys the crap out of me. When my sister was mudered every article had pictures of the POS who killed her and NONE of them had a picture of her.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

this one really hurts my heart. that poor family.

RIP Khalid
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

one thing - people going over to the sister's page and actually putting the laughing emogi on posts about her brother need to take a good look at themselves in a mirror. disgusting pieces of shits. seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    one thing - people going over to the sister's page and actually putting the laughing emogi on posts about her brother need to take a good look at themselves in a mirror. disgusting pieces of shits. seriously.
    The fuck? That's so messed up. I better not go there and check, because I will say something. I don't understand why people are harassing this family?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The guy was a walking time bomb.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The fuck? That's so messed up. I better not go there and check, because I will say something. I don't understand why people are harassing this family?
    Because people are fucking assholes. That's why. I'm going to develop a weapon of mass destruction that is a "Prick Seeking Missile" and deploy that shit across the entire Earth. Get rid of these people.

ETA: AND develop a "Prick Vaccine" so we don't produce anymore of them.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Because people are fucking assholes. That's why. I'm going to develop a weapon of mass destruction that is a "Prick Seeking Missile" and deploy that shit across the entire Earth. Get rid of these people.

Yeah. A 'prick vaccine' on GoFundMe. Now that's something I would definitely contribute toward.

I wish I could get a prick vaccine, if it meant I didn't have to interact/see/deal with those fuckers, I would pay top dollar for that shit!

I guess I'm shocked people would be so blatantly hateful on a family member of a murdered persons fb page. I guess I shouldn't be though.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/khalid-j...nese-neighbor/

Suspect charged with hate crime in murder of Lebanese neighbor
    A hate crime is a misdemeanor? That's dumb. I think he should have been charged with a hate crime back when he hit the mother of the victim with his car.

This case is going to end up an episode of Fear Thy Neighbor

Omg this is such a classic episode of FTN, it's not even funny. The crazy neighbor always has a rational, peacemaker spouse who reels them in when their crazy comes out. As soon as the rational one gets sick or dies the crazy one's crazy plateaus into a violent shitstorm.

Yeah, I'm going to bet he would flip the fuck out if anyone said anything about his homosexuality, but yet saw nothing wrong with going after someone because of their skin color and (erroneously) perceived religion. I am actually wondering though if he was jealous of the time his husband spent with Khalid?

Not sure that's a good defence since it implies a good portion of the U.S population & it's incoming govt are all suffering dementia too.

The defence should just delay until after the inauguration so this arsehole can have the case against him withdrawn & replaced with a community service award ceremony

& I know people think we're all sick fucks here, but we're sick fucks with a conscience, so thankyou 99% of MDSers for being a tiny island of sanity in a sea of bigoted filth.

This is one of those situations where they need to put a bullet in this dude's head and not waste taxpayers' $$$.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    This is one of those situations where they need to put a bullet in this dude's head and not waste taxpayers' $$$.
    I think we're gonna be friends. Hell the fuck yes he needs to eat a bullet. Him, and every single other American piece of shit like him. Every single goddamn one.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Oh damn. I completely missed the part about this drunk racist's partner being friends with Khalid??? How the hell did he stay with that man after he mowed down Khalid's mother & then continued to terrorise her & the entire family?? I'm fucking speechless O.o

Blighted Star, I'm literally just jumping in on this thread because I've wanted to ask you something for the longest time:
    What breed of creature is the animal scampering across the bottom of your posts?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Online disinhibition effect

The online disinhibition effect is the reduction or abandonment of social restrictions and inhibitions found in normal face-to-face communication when using remote electronic communications. Many factors cause this disinhibition, including the appearance of dissociative anonymity, invisibility, asynchronicity, solipsistic introjection, dissociative imagination, and minimization of authority.

More at link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online...ibition_effect

Some of the people are affected by this effect, but a lot of Conservatives are just dicks, assholes, and monsters. They fanticize about watching brown people bleed out, and take joy in the suffering of others.

Don't you dare step on an American flag in their presence though. THAT GETS THEM SO ANGRY! HOW DARE YOU?!?!
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 04-22-2017 at 08:46 AM.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

This sounds more like the murderer was profoundly psychologically disturbed (many mentally ill people exhibit racism as a trait) than just a cut and dry racist. The people luxuriating in this tragedy and mocking the victim, however, are total trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Blighted Star, I'm literally just jumping in on this thread because I've wanted to ask you something for the longest time:
    What breed of creature is the animal scampering across the bottom of your posts?
    He's a baby wombat, adults are much, much bigger

I don't want to mess up the thread so I'll pm you some stuff :)

(once my premie renewal gets fixed, I can't use pm's 'til then because all of my folders are MASSIVELY exceeding the non-premie limits)

Thread Information