Thread: Macie Pietrowicz ?

Macie Pietrowicz ?

I can't find any articles but it sounds like there was a fire?

https://www.facebook.com/moonsby

Her husband - https://www.facebook.com/markypietrowicz

Macie was such a blessing in so many people's lives. She was my first best friend here in North Carolina when I met her at Crossroads Church in Lillington. This is such a tragedy and the last thing I want sweet Mrs, Gereta and the Dove's to worry about is the financial burden this may cause. This sweet family was right by our side when my brother Adam Chew passed away in 2015, especially Macie. Macie was Cassie's best friend and considered family. Marky is in the hospital and as far as I know they lost absolutley everything. I am unsure of his condition I know 40% of his body is burnt. Marky and Macie were inseperable and I cant even begin to think about how devestated he is along with trying to heal. Lets do what we can to raise money for this family that has given so many blessings to others during this heartbreaking time. Any money raised with be going to the Dove Family and Marky, Macies husband. Please keep all of us in your prayers.

https://www.gofundme.com/2jg4abw

Smith ***
    14 August at 07:18 ?
    If you can not donate please at least share. This is support a good friend of mine that passed away and her husband who is in the hospital. RIP Macie Moon Pietrowicz and Marky.

Rya Nebula Fraser Whoa what happened to Macie ?????
    Like ? 13 August at 06:41
    October Day Lurty I heard it was a house fire

Link (linked on a RIP post): http://wataugaonline.com/multiple-fi...crucis-school/

Multiple Fire Departments Working Fire Beside Valle Crucis School
    August 12, 2016 4:48 pm
    by Kenneth Reece

Crews from multiple fire departments were dispatched early Friday morning to a fire at the Valle Landing complex, next door to Valle Crucis Elementary School. The 7 alarm fire broke out around 5:45am. The structure was commercial occupancy on the bottom and residential on top. Six people were in the apartment complex at the time the fire broke out. Three were treated on the scene and released, one was taken to Watauga Medical Center and one flown out with life threatening injuries. There is a confirmed fatality, and an autopsy is being conducted and the identity of the individual will be released later by officials.

Below is a timeline of events as they were unfolding, with photos and video included.

his is a developing situation and will be updated as more information becomes available.

6:31am – Multiple fire departments are on the scene of a structure fire beside Valle Crucis School. Few details are known at this hour, however WINGS has been called in to fly out one burn victim according to Watauga County Communications.

6:41am – Watauga County Communications says the fire is now a seven alarm fire.

7:09am – The fire location is the strip mall called Valle Landing next to the school. 194 near Valle Crucis School will shut down for an undetermined amount of time according to fire officials.

7:26pm – The fire broke out around 5:45am according to Watauga County Communications.

8am – Watauga County Schools Superintendent Dr. Scott Elliott tells WataugaOnline.com that they are checking Valle Crucis School to determine if there is any damage from the fire next door, mainly if there is any roof damage due to falling ashes.

8:33am – All fire and EMS personnel are accounted for at Valle Landing fire, according to Watauga County Communications. Law Enforcement are diverting traffic while firefighters are on scene.

9:06am – According to a report by WSOC-TV “officials said that a family of four was able to escape, but that one man went back inside to look for another person.” and “Another person was still unaccounted for”

9:38am – Watauga County Schools Superintendent Dr. Scott Elliott tells WataugaOnline.com that there appears to be no damage to the roof of Valle Crucis School due to falling ashes and debris from the fire next door.

10:19am – Watauga County Assistant Fire Marshall Taylor Marsh tells WataugaOnline.com that the structure was commerical occupancy on the bottom and residential on top. Six people were in the apartment complex at the time the fire broke out. Three were treated on the scene and released, one was taken to Watauga Medical Center and one flown out with life threatening injuries. There is still one person unaccounted for. Multiple departments are still on the scene including SBI.

1:24pm – Crews with multiple fire departments, Watauga County Sheriff’s deputies and the SBI remain on the scene of this morning’s fire. Highway 194 from Valle Crucis School toward Cove Creek and Vilas remains closed.

3:08pm – There is a confirmed fatality. An autopsy is being conducted and the identity of the individual will be released later by officials.

3:29pm- REOPENED – Highway 194 from Valle Crucis School toward Cove Creek/Vilas is back open.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Omg. It sounds like her Husband went back inside to find her This is so sad. She seemed so cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Omg. It sounds like her Husband went back inside to find her This is so sad. She seemed so cool.
    Really sad isn't it!!! I never think about fires like this.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Talented lady. Here is her FB for her business (sorry if it was already posted, as I am on my phone).

https://www.facebook.com/MacieMoonPh...r_rs&pnref=lhc

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She shared her sexual abuse story

http://fightthenewdrug.org/true-stor...-to-molest-me/
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information