Thread: Aaron Moorman - 7 August 2016

Aaron Moorman - 7 August 2016

1612185 Tarrant Moorman Aaron 4/7/1984 32 8/7/2016 D White M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 408 Roberts Drive , Saginaw, Texas 76179 Time Of Death 1:13 PM
    Occurred Location: 2500 Malvern Trail , Fort Worth, Texas 76105
    Place Of Death: ICU ward Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 1575 South Main Street , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 1947752

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.moorman1

He posted this in July -

I might be going back in too. Xanax, gotta get off the stuff

His ex wife also died recently and he posted this about her -

I really don't think, well I know, that no one understands how much I miss this girl. Everyday I shed a tear, no lie. She was my High School sweetheart and deserved the very best that life had to offer. I know we were divorced and my actions showed differently, but I loved this girl with all my heart. Hell, I talk to her everyday. It should've been me 6 ft. under, but like my mom said from the time I was a child "life isn't fair" You're supposed to pick back up and move right along. Well, life has stopped for the most part and knowing she will never be here to yell at me again tears me up day after day. I love you Anna and I'm so sorry we never got to have that talk. Rest easy beautiful girl

https://www.facebook.com/anna.bendix?fref=nf

Anna Frances Bendix of rural Justin Texas, beloved mother, sister, daughter, friend, passed away unexpectedly on October 21st 2015 at the age of 31 in South Lake, Texas.
    Anna was born on June 25th 1984 in Granite Falls, Minnesota to Arthur and Phuc? (Lisa) Bendix of rural Echo, Minnesota. Anna?s family moved to Gillette, Wyoming where she spent her early years before moving again with her family to Saginaw, Texas. She was a 2002 graduate of Boswell High School Saginaw, Texas. She attained an Associate?s Degree from Tarrant County Community College in 2010, a Cosmetology Degree from Toni and Guy in 2012, and was a 2014 graduate of Sanford Brown in Dental Hygiene. Anna loved to help people, enjoyed spending time with her son, going to the movies, going to sporting events and traveling to far off places.
    She leaves to this world her son, Aiden Blaine Moorman, her mother Lisa (Phuc?), her father Arthur, her brother Lee, of Justin, TX, her Grandmother Lorraine Bendix of Echo, MN and Grandparents William and Kim Anderson of Belview, MN. She was preceded in death by her fraternal grandfather Gerhard
    Bendix of Echo, MN.
    Anna also leaves many aunts, uncles, cousins, and many, many, many, friends who will deeply and truly miss her.
    In lieu of cards, gifts, or flowers the family asks that if you wish a charitable donation be made in her name.
    In Memory of: Anna Frances Bendix to:
    Campfire El Tesoro De La Vida
    2700 Meacham Blvd
    Ft Worth, Texas 76137
    (De La Vida is a one Week Grief Camp for kids)
    or
    The WARM Place
    809 Lipscomb
    Ft Worth, Texas 76104
    (The WARM Place is a year round Grief Counseling Center)

The family thanks you all for your thoughts and prayers in advance.
    The arrangements are under direction of, Lucas Funeral Home and Chapel

Anna's COD -

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: COMPLICATIONS OF COCAINE AND HEROIN INTOXICATION

Anna also knew Nicole Thrasher - http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...2-October-2014
    Last edited by Olivia; 08-15-2016 at 03:46 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    God, I need a coffee lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    God, I need a coffee lol.
    It's sad, because by the looks of it they had a Son together. Not sure of his COD yet, but he possibly just lost both parents to drugs. Xanax.... I'm guessing Heroin overdose
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I think he chose this -

Amanda*********
    Aaron Moorman was my little brother,a great soldier, dad, uncle, son and my best friend. He has gone to be with the Lord. My heart is broken all I want is to hold him one last time and tell him how much I love him.

Tonyray ********
    RIP Aaron Moorman ...my Brother... Gone to soon. His war ended
    Aug 7th, 2016. I pray you finally found peace...This world will miss your presence... Hope you got assigned to a kick ass Angel detail.

Earnest ********
    Sorry for your loss, I was intending to comment on your first post yesterday but I have pneumonia and the meds to me out. It is so sad most people don't know or understand the things we live with and how they control our well being. RIP brother.
    Like ? Reply ? 1 ? 9 August at 04:28

Tonyray *****
    He's battled for a long time man. I would reach out and quote scripture with him. Your right though. The things we've lived through have an effect. Everyone's struggle is different. All we can do is continue to love and support out military families. Him passing is Tragic... I couldn't get his smile out of my mind yesterday...sitting there talking to him and just laughing... another scar cut deeply into my heart.
    Like ? Reply ? 9 August at 08:05
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Manner Of Death: UNDETERMINED
    Cause Of Death: ANOXIC ENCEPHALOPATHY WITH HISTORY OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY AND DRUG ABUSE

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information