Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 62yo mom charged with murder after her 6yo son killed her newborn daughter

Shouldn't Her Uterus Have Fallen Out By Now? Along With Michelle Duggar's
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Looks like the little boy was already a shithead. Sounds like he def. has some issues.

Mom couldn't/wouldn't control him. Neighbors wouldn't let their kids play with him because he was so mean. Even the sheriff said mom let her kids do whatever they wanted.
    He liked to steal stuff. He took keys and almost drove off in a car.
    He sucker punched a man in the ribs with no warning.
    It sounds like mom made Frankie (the little boy) the man of the house. He was the one that had to remind her when her bills were due.
    I bet Frankie was the one that set their house on fire. BECAUSE 3 days after they moved into the motel....their motel room's fire alarm went off.

This:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4HgWomDXH
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Christ almighty! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy continue to reproduce when you have Damien as a son!? Legit reading as Damien Thorn reincarnated into this boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

So sad to see a child this young and already so disturbed.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It sounds like mom made Frankie (the little boy) the man of the house. He was the one that had to remind her when her bills were due.

She completely effed that kid up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

Yep. So much for his 'childhood' experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

Doesn't it just give you the warm fuzzies that she is planning on more boys.

This woman sounds like a crappy mother across the board, but this -- "Since the day her baby died, Steele has been 'aloof,' Gualtieri said, unwilling to admit her son was at fault, initially disinterested in the baby’s condition. On the night of the beating, as emergency workers tried to revive the little girl, Steele did not help, the sheriff said, but instead walked to her kitchen and put away her groceries" -- makes me wonder if she had postpartum depression. Not that it even matters in the end, I guess.

I wonder if there's any hope for Frankie or if he's doomed?

Quote Originally Posted by Anosmia View Post
    This woman sounds like a crappy mother across the board, but this -- "Since the day her baby died, Steele has been 'aloof,' Gualtieri said, unwilling to admit her son was at fault, initially disinterested in the baby’s condition. On the night of the beating, as emergency workers tried to revive the little girl, Steele did not help, the sheriff said, but instead walked to her kitchen and put away her groceries" -- makes me wonder if she had postpartum depression. Not that it even matters in the end, I guess.

It could be but I think it's most likely a whole combination of things. PPD, her age, mental issues, and her husband passing away. I'm not against older women having babies, but IMO, she is way too old. I can't understand why the doctors even did the procedures. That's nutty.

Unless Frankie gets some serious help he's going to be a thread on here one day. He shows all the signs
    Pinellas County Sheriff's records show the caller told child protection investigators on Aug. 2 that the boy was abusive to his younger brother and animals and that he had likely started a fire that displaced his family in July.
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/report-d...oy-6-1.3033931

Quote Originally Posted by Anosmia View Post
    As for PPD, no. This stuff was clearly happening before this baby was born. There's no hope for him, at all. There's things that you learn young that he's clearly missed by having a mother who let him do whatever. Even if put in a loving home, he'll still be a terror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    My side eye is where she told detectives that she was going to use the rest of the sperm in hopes for another son. IDK, it just strikes me as odd when she has 2 sons already AND her only daughter just died.
    This. It creeped me out. How do you even THINK of something like this while the murder of your baby is being investigated? And to put away groceries while they're working on the baby? I don't know, maybe it is post-partum depression. She shouldn't have any more babies in any case.

As for six year old Frankie... hurting animals, abusive to children, possible fire-starting? He sounds like a serial killer in training.

Everything about this case is tragic. All of it.

RIP little angel....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I can't help but wonder if since she viewed him as the "man of the house" if she was also sexually abusing him? It would explain a lot about how his behaviour went to where it did at such a young age.
    It does make you wonder.

can't rep you again, but thank you so much rbw! Was just about to google about this after mentioning it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I had never heard of this woman before reading this thread and I'm just stunned. First of all, why would a female her age want to keep getting pregnant? Could she have thought she would be offered some sort of television deal? She made a comment that she always wanted to "be a mom on a reality show." Maybe when that didn't take place, she started taking it out on the kids. I don't think she even bothered to try and raise them at all. I don't get the impression that she set the kid up to murder the baby or coach him. Kids that little just can't be counted on to be consistent, IMO. I went searching YouTube for her "reality" show shit. I'll post a couple of links, but I think someone posted one of them earlier.

This link is the YouTube search that contains all the other videos:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...thleen+Steele+

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/...in-her/2292890

Kathleen Steele, charged in baby's death, allowed to remove ankle monitor

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...n-baby/2289422

Kathleen Steele case: What happens to a 6-year-old who kills his own baby sister?
    She's going to end up arrested again. I bet she's gonna try to see those kids.
    I think at 62 she probably doesn't give a fk.

LARGO — The case of a 13-day-old baby girl who was beaten to death by her 6-year-old brother in a locked minivan last August concluded Monday morning when their mother was sentenced to five years' probation.

In a brief hearing in Pinellas-Pasco Circuit Judge Michael Andrews' courtroom, Kathleen Steele pleaded guilty to a felony charge of leaving a child unattended in a vehicle causing injury.

She faced up to five years in prison, but sentencing guidelines for Steele, who has no criminal record, called for probation.

"We agreed to a sentence that was within the guidelines," said Pinellas-Pasco State Attorney Bernie McCabe. "She pleaded guilty and that's it."

Steele, 62, declined to comment after the hearing. Her attorney, Denis deVlaming, said the plea will allow Steele to focus on her family case plan with her two sons, now ages 7 and 4.

Since her arrest, the boys were placed in separate foster homes, deVlaming said. Steele's separation from the boys has been "traumatic" for the family, he added.

"She's still grieving," he said. "Nobody understands what this has caused her."

Steele, originally from Chicago, moved to Florida in 1972. In 2009, she was featured on the reality show I'm Pregnant and … 55 Years Old. Steele said on the show that she had delayed having a family while working long hours.

She and her husband had their first child in 2009. After becoming a widow in 2011, Steele had two more children using his frozen sperm.

On Aug. 8 about 1:50 p.m., Steele was running errands with her newborn daughter and two sons, then ages 6 and 3. She walked into a cellphone repair shop in St. Petersburg.

For 28 minutes, she left her children in the minivan with the doors locked, engine off and windows up.

The baby, Kathleen Bridget, began to cry and her oldest brother picked her up from the car seat. He smashed the girl's head against the minivan's ceiling, dropped her to the floor and clobbered her, the Pinellas Sheriff's Office said.

Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said last year the girl had fractures in her skull like "cracks in the sidewalk."

After making two other stops, Steele said she did not notice her daughter's injuries until they reached their rental home in North Redington Beach.

The Sheriff's Office arrested Steele on a charge of aggravated manslaughter of a child, a first-degree felony punishable by up to 30 years in prison. Last month, prosecutors filed a lesser charge, leaving a child unattended in a vehicle causing injury.

Steele will continue to see her children in supervised visits during her probation.

Her youngest, deVlaming said, still doesn't understand why he can't come home.
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...t-the/2323113/

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

If this useless ?mother ?gets those boys back, it will only reinforce this terrible suspicion that there is no hope for the world. She didn?t have to have those babies, but once she did she was obligated to get them or be for them the best parent possible.

I don?t know about six-year-olds in general, but I remember myself as a six-year-old and my siblings too. If anyone of us killed a small animal let alone an infant we would have all been suicidal by the time we were nine.

I really do hope those two boys have all the intensive care they need to overcome their beginnings lack of empathy that might have created in them. I don?t want them to become sociopaths.

You see, this is why some people wish that you need a license to reproduce.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

You see, this is why some people wish that you need a license to reproduce.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

5 years probation?! Wtf. What happened to little Frankie?

Kids who kill animals will always be a red flag to me. I know that they're saying now that it doesn't always lead to murder... But I find anyone who kills anything for fun disturbing. Poor Frankie, poor kids. I hope that she doesn't have custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    5 years probation?! Wtf. What happened to little Frankie?

Kids who kill animals will always be a red flag to me. I know that they're saying now that it doesn't always lead to murder... But I find anyone who kills anything for fun disturbing. Poor Frankie, poor kids. I hope that she doesn't have custody.
    Same. There is something beyond disturbing with them. Behavior that cannot be fixed.

Thread Information