Thread: Kylie Truax - 3 August 2016

Kylie Truax - 3 August 2016

Kylie Danielle Truax, age 14, passed away Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016 at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center at 8:18pm. A loving daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter, and a forever friend to so many. So full of faith and light, a true inspiration to everyone around her. Kylie loved to sing and play ukulele, in fact, she never stopped. She practiced every day, through sickness and health. Every Thursday and Friday night she would sing for Salty Church youth group, Stand, and filled every heart in the room with her beautiful voice and praise. To say losing her is a tragedy, simply isn't enough. In just fourteen years, she touched the lives of hundreds. Her presence alone, was enough to change a life. Kylie was full of courage and was never afraid to be herself, much like her mother, Stacie Truax. She would make jokes about anything, a funny face whenever you'd look at her, and carried a laugh so contagious, it was merely impossible to ever be sad around her. She is and forever will be a light in this world. If you listen closely, she is still singing, and if you look, she is in all things beautiful. Kylie's smile will forever be tattooed on the hearts of many and will be missed greatly, every day. Please send your thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of Kylie Truax as they grieve the loss of someone so special. A memorial service will be held at the Salty Church, 221 Vining Ct., Ormond Beach, on Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 6:30pm. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/new....Vx9fSDrJ.dpuf

https://www.gofundme.com/2hzmf99w
    Last edited by Olivia; 08-15-2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: wrong fb

awe. she is such a beautiful little lady.

(I'm not sure the facebook posted is the same girl tho)
    I don't think Kylie has a facebook

Salty Family and Friends - you are invited to attend the Memorial and Celebration of Life service for Kylie Truax, Thursday, August 11 - 6:30pm @ Salty Church, 221 Vining Court, Ormond Beach, FL.
    Kylie Truax, age 14, passed away Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016. A loving daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter, and a forever friend to so many. Kylie was full of faith and light, a true inspiration to everyone around her. She loved to sing, play the ukulele and every Thursday and Friday she would sing for Salty's youth group, Stand. She filled every heart in the room with her beautiful voice and praise. Kylie was full of courage and never afraid to be herself. She loved making people laugh with a joke or a funny face and had a contagious laugh. Kylie?s smile will forever be tattooed on the hearts of many and will be greatly missed. Please be in prayer for her family and friends as they grieve the loss of someone so special.
    -Live Salty and Share

EMPros Family....please help one of our own..
    https://www.facebook.com/maureen.fra...01932684755922
    Paula Kauffman is an ER tech at Florida Hospital New Smyrna. She has a heart of gold and her family at EMPros is mourning the tragic and sudden loss of her granddaughter, Kylie Truax.

Kylie Danielle Truax was a healthy and vibrant 14 year old who was a rising freshman at Seabreeze High School. She loved to spend time with her older sister, Cheyenne Cannon, mother Stacie Truax, father Daniel Truax III, and grandmother Paula Kauffman. Kylie was passionate about singing, song writing, and playing ukulele.

The funds from this GoFundMe account will go towards this unexpected loss, covering her hospital visit and funeral expenses.

Thank you so much for your generosity.

To help the family with providing meals please visit our Meal Train page at: https://mealtrain.com/6nlm1k
    I'm at a loss for words yesterday I lost my beautiful granddaughter Kylie I want to thank everyone for there thoughtless and prayers epically the wonderful people I work with and now for the past 11 years i love you all your just like family thank you Florida Hospital New Symrna
    https://www.facebook.com/paula.kaufman1
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-11-2016 at 01:25 AM.

RIP Kylie.

A blog written by her dad's cousin, there's pics as well but I didn't copy them over: http://susanne430.blogspot.com/2016/...-week-ago.html

Last Wednesday I was scrolling through Facebook as I often do, and I saw where my cousin, Dan, had a status about their taking his daughter to the emergency room. Having done the same thing not too long ago with Zach when he broke his arm, I didn't think much of it at the time although a few hours later I checked his page to see if there were any updates in the comments. There was, but I thought maybe he'd mistyped when he wrote something about a 94.5 degree temperature.

Later I saw where they thought Kylie was septic. I knew that was serious, but I failed to realize how serious. Sadly, she died that night from a blood infection.

She was fourteen. Literally days younger than my precious nephew, Michael.

Growing up, Dan and his twin Don were probably my favorite cousins on my mom's side. Although we'd not kept in great touch the last several years, I still look back on fond (fun) memories with them.

I am heartbroken for Dan losing his daughter. He was such a proud dad posting photos and videos of Kylie singing and playing her ukulele. I like to think of Mema and Pop and others in Kylie's extended family welcoming her to heaven last Wednesday. I know the void in Dan and Stacie's hearts is huge. My thoughts and prayers are with them. May God give them peace.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    How tragic. What a lovely and talented young lady.

This is so sad RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

She was a very talented young lady. Tragic that her life was so short. At least she was loved & happy while she was here.
    RIP Kylie ��
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Thread Information