Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 98

Thread: Karina Vetrano (30) jogger found sexually assaulted and strangled to death

  1. #26
    Senior Member daisylane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,688
    Rep Power
    21474841
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    She bit him so hard that her teeth were cracked.
    She fought for her life.
    Fuck, she was amazing. That's clever and fucking sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

  2. #27
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,758
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Just under 200 miles away. Almost 4 hours. Not impossible, but they must have been pretty obsessed to do it. In my experience, people over there just don't travel that far on the regular like they do here in CA. For instance, I grew up in MA and have never been to NY.

    I would think that since she normally lived in NY that they would have waited until she returned to do it, unless this was a way to try to avoid suspicion that they were connected.
    Not being a dick here, but speak for yourself. I know several people that make the trek out that ways on a regular basis. The Boston-NYC line was the way the Chinese buses started to flourish over here. With all the colleges in Mass, you get a lot of New Yorkers there, and we get a lot of Bostonites cause, well, it's NYC.


    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I missed the part where she bit her attacker, probably more than once, good for her. Bite wounds can get infected and nasty pretty easily. This person (probably male) is going to need medical attention in the near future.
    At the press conference, they asked people to turn in anyone who had questionable wounds cause they'll definitely be a person of interest.

    Some coworker will turn dude in unless he's in hiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,265
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Not being a dick here, but speak for yourself. I know several people that make the trek out that ways on a regular basis. The Boston-NYC line was the way the Chinese buses started to flourish over here. With all the colleges in Mass, you get a lot of New Yorkers there, and we get a lot of Bostonites cause, well, it's NYC.




    At the press conference, they asked people to turn in anyone who had questionable wounds cause they'll definitely be a person of interest.

    Some coworker will turn dude in unless he's in hiding.
    Don't have kittens, babe. I'm just speaking from general experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  4. #29
    Senior Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    0
    She had a taste for death and the Devil...

    "Everybody wants a taste of fruit from the prettiest girl in the Garden.?

    "serpent,
    you crawl
    so preciously
    around my ankle, so professionally.
    i feel you sliver, so creepily
    continuing to wrap around, so sneakily.
    bite me once, i may complain
    break my flesh, i feel the pain
    watch my blood; i watch in vain"



    http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/karina...ps-latest-new/

  5. #30
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,758
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Don't have kittens, babe. I'm just speaking from general experience.
    My cat attacked my friend, clawed at his face, and I remember calling them "date rape scars" when they were fresh.

    Yea, it definitely looked like "someone fought back" when he walked into the room. He wanted to murder my cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  6. #31
    Senior Member daisylane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,688
    Rep Power
    21474841
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    She had a taste for death and the Devil...
    Go cry wank while you pray for a life Lazarus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

  7. #32
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,393
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Key West posted this in Vanessa's thread. I'm going to bring it over here.
    Sorry, I got the two joggers mixed up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    This was in my MSN News feed...
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...cid=spartandhp

    Slain jogger's parents make unexpected offer to killer

    NEW YORK ? As the money donated to a reward fund soars above $250,000, the parents of a woman who was killed while jogging in Queens Aug. 2 said if the murderer confesses to the crime, the killer?s own family could receive the money.

    ?Turn yourself in. I will make sure the reward money goes to the person of your choice. Your sister, your brother, your mother. It?s a life changer,? said Phil Vetrano Tuesday at a walk in honor of Karina Vetrano, who was sexually assaulted and strangled to death.

    ?You will be caught, so take advantage of that (offer),? Phil Vetrano said. A GoFundMe crowdfunding campaign launched by Phil Vetrano has raised more than $250,000 since it was started on Aug. 10.

    Hundreds turned out Tuesday for the walk, which retraced Karina Vetrano?s final steps, reports CBS New York. They held balloons and chanted ?justice for Karina? as they walked in the Howard Beach neighborhood.

    ?We gather here to pray for her soul, and for her parents who are hurting so much,? said Breeda Connolly of Howard Beach.

    The pain was apparent as Vetrano?s mother spoke of the murderer.

    ?He?s a weak, evil piece of s**t, and that?s too good to call him,? said Cathy Vetrano.

    Karina Vetrano, 30, was murdered Aug. 2 as she jogged through a marshy area near her home. Hours later her father found her body while searching with investigators, according to police.

    Vetrano was face down with her teeth broken, scrapes on her legs and her sports bra and shorts pulled down, according to sources who spoke with CBS New York.

    On Tuesday, Phil Vetrano was among those releasing balloons into the sky as a tribute to his daughter.

    He said he hoped his message reached the right person.

    ?Turn yourself in,? he said. ?Turn yourself in.?
    This was my reply to the article.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    It will be interesting to see if it works.

    I bet the police are not happy about this tho. They're gonna get a lot of people "false confessing" to this. It may delay the investigation if the police have to spend all their time going over all the loons coming forward.

    It sounds like the parents and the police are not getting along.
    For some reason, I can see dad making the NEWS a lot in the upcoming weeks. I think he's going to say/do whatever he wants. I can see them hiring their own PI, doing their own investigating, interviewing people, etc..
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Wait......the parents I'm talking about are Katherine's parents. Not Vanessa's.

    I think I got the murdered jogging girls mixed up.
    Here is Vanessa's thread
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...h-in-Princeton

  8. #33
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,732
    Rep Power
    21474870
    I wonder if this will work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  9. #34
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,758
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  10. #35
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,393
    Rep Power
    21474854
    It sounds like they know who did this.

    This is what dad said at a conference. He also said he expects the police to arrest somebody in the next couple of days.
    While speaking to reporters on Thursday, her father, Philip Vetrano, seemingly directly referenced a specific female relative of the killer.
    'We know there is a family member of the killer that we need for them to come forward, to finalize this very quickly,' Philip said according to The New York Post.
    'She is in great distress. We know she wants to make that call. Make that call.
    'The [reward] money is there. I guarantee the money. If she waits any longer, someone else is going to claim that fund.
    'The time is now to make that call and get that money. '

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Hlz3S8GD
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

  11. #36
    Senior Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Go cry wank while you pray for a life Lazarus.
    I am confuse on cry wank, but I do pray for a life where I am emotional content with my surroundings.

    I still belive she had the desire to kiss the devil / satan on the lips....here is another blog writing from her hear call the Paradox

    Isaiah 14:12:

    “How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, Son of the Morning…”

    “In Christianity, Lucifer refers to devil or “Satan.” Lucifer was cast into hell because he acted against God’s wishes and rebelled against Him. The name Lucifer means “morning star,” or “the light bearer,” with reference to his former beauty as the most gorgeous of angels, before God threw him to hell. Anything which tempts, lures, prompts a man to sin and causes contempt in the eyes of God is said to be an act of Satan. Thus we can see that Lucifer had a rather beautiful but non-divine poetic origin.”

    and after a lengthly poem of her heart longing to become one with Lucifer, she ended with this

    am conflicted
    with being gifted.
    I can use these tools
    to do good or to abuse.
    But the only one to lose
    is the girl looking back at me.
    And when I look back, in her
    I see an Angel,
    who happens to be a Sinner.

    Basically she sold her soul to the devil and the devil cash in early on her life.....
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

  12. #37
    Senior Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    0
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

  13. #38
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,393
    Rep Power
    21474854
    What? Omg. That's the craziest thing I've heard in a long time.

    Shame, shame, shame

  14. #39
    Senior Member Deviant Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cracker Hole
    Posts
    9,915
    Rep Power
    21474857
    All I wanted was a Pepsi.

  15. #40
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,265
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    All I wanted was a Pepsi.
    I'm not crazy. You're the one that's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  16. #41
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,393
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Toaster and Boston are clearly sinners going straight to hell.

  17. #42
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,931
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I am confuse on cry wank, but I do pray for a life where I am emotional content with my surroundings.

    I still belive she had the desire to kiss the devil / satan on the lips....here is another blog writing from her hear call the Paradox

    Isaiah 14:12:

    “How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, Son of the Morning…”

    “In Christianity, Lucifer refers to devil or “Satan.” Lucifer was cast into hell because he acted against God’s wishes and rebelled against Him. The name Lucifer means “morning star,” or “the light bearer,” with reference to his former beauty as the most gorgeous of angels, before God threw him to hell. Anything which tempts, lures, prompts a man to sin and causes contempt in the eyes of God is said to be an act of Satan. Thus we can see that Lucifer had a rather beautiful but non-divine poetic origin.”

    and after a lengthly poem of her heart longing to become one with Lucifer, she ended with this

    am conflicted
    with being gifted.
    I can use these tools
    to do good or to abuse.
    But the only one to lose
    is the girl looking back at me.
    And when I look back, in her
    I see an Angel,
    who happens to be a Sinner.

    Basically she sold her soul to the devil and the devil cash in early on her life.....
    Are you seriously saying that because she quoted some random bible shit, and wrote some dark poetry, that she deserved to be sexually assaulted and murdered?

    I hate to break it to you, but you are a sinner, I'm a sinner, we are all sinners. I noticed you like to pop up with your shit opinion on the threads where a beautiful woman was murdered. I don't think that's a coicincidence. You are a sad little man. Now please kindly fuck off.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  18. #43
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,265
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Are you seriously saying that because she quoted some random bible shit, and wrote some dark poetry, that she deserved to be sexually assaulted and murdered?

    I hate to break it to you, but you are a sinner, I'm a sinner, we are all sinners. I noticed you like to pop up with your shit opinion on the threads where a beautiful woman was murdered. I don't think that's a coicincidence. You are a sad little man. Now please kindly fuck off.
    Wait until he finds out that God is a Woman. I'd pay to see the look on his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  19. #44
    Senior Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Are you seriously saying that because she quoted some random bible shit, and wrote some dark poetry, that she deserved to be sexually assaulted and murdered?

    I hate to break it to you, but you are a sinner, I'm a sinner, we are all sinners. I noticed you like to pop up with your shit opinion on the threads where a beautiful woman was murdered. I don't think that's a coicincidence. You are a sad little man. Now please kindly fuck off.
    No she did not deserve to died the way she did.... I am just saying like the book call the Secret the summary of the new age thought process is "Law of Attraction" which claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results such as increased happiness, health, and wealth. Well being that said, it is a high possibilty that her heart long to taste the sweetness of the devil. According to the Bible the devil steals, kills and destory's life. So I believe that has happen to this poor soul.

    I know we all sinners and fall short to the Glory of God (Romans 3:23), but we need Jesus’ Blood to cleanse our souls and bring us to a right relationship with Father God.
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

  20. #45
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,265
    Rep Power
    21474857
    She will NOT be pleased by you. Just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  21. #46
    Senior Member raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,238
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    No she did not deserve to died the way she did.... I am just saying like the book call the Secret the summary of the new age thought process is "Law of Attraction" which claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results such as increased happiness, health, and wealth. Well being that said, it is a high possibilty that her heart long to taste the sweetness of the devil. According to the Bible the devil steals, kills and destory's life. So I believe that has happen to this poor soul.
    OMG, it's Jodi!

    Take your bible and Secret bullshit and shove it!


    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

  22. #47
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,931
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    No she did not deserve to died the way she did.... I am just saying like the book call the Secret the summary of the new age thought process is "Law of Attraction" which claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results such as increased happiness, health, and wealth. Well being that said, it is a high possibilty that her heart long to taste the sweetness of the devil. According to the Bible the devil steals, kills and destory's life. So I believe that has happen to this poor soul.

    I know we all sinners and fall short to the Glory of God (Romans 3:23), but we need Jesus’ Blood to cleanse our souls and bring us to a right relationship with Father God.
    I really hate to break it to you (not really) but The Secret is not real. You can change your internal dialog, and become more optimistic, but that has nothing to do with "visualizing certain things, and obtaining them through a powerful need for the universe to provide those things to you".

    I think you are misinterpreting poems she may have posted. Just because she mentions the devil (which could have been used as a metaphor for her ex Bf for all we know) does not mean she, in any way, worshiped the devil. Even if she was in a satanic cult I cannot rationalize that she somehow brought this horrific death on herself.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  23. #48
    Senior Member Deviant Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cracker Hole
    Posts
    9,915
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Toaster and Boston are clearly sinners going straight to hell.


    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bermstalker again.


    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    OMG, it's Jodi!

    Take your bible and Secret bullshit and shove it!
    Just be happy it's not dead Kelly.


    All this lovely young woman did was go for a jog and some freak murders her. Now in death someone is trying to place her in a Jesus conspiracy.

  24. #49
    Senior Member daisylane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,688
    Rep Power
    21474841
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I am confuse on cry wank, but I do pray for a life where I am emotional content with my surroundings.
    It means that when you're jackin' it, you're crying, because you're sad in general/about having to jack it because you're alone. Cry wank. Jackin' = touching the lords wand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    No she did not deserve to died the way she did.... I am just saying like the book call the Secret the summary of the new age thought process is "Law of Attraction" which claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results such as increased happiness, health, and wealth.

    I know we all sinners and fall short to the Glory of God (Romans 3:23), but we need Jesus? Blood to cleanse our souls and bring us to a right relationship with Father God.
    HAHAHHAHAHA

    THE SECRET

    THE. SECRET.



    Pretty sure God's an Arabic Lady Laz, better get right with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

  25. #50
    Superomnininjamember Monter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    9th Circle, Hell, New Yawk
    Posts
    12,129
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I really hate to break it to you (not really) but The Secret is not real. You can change your internal dialog, and become more optimistic, but that has nothing to do with "visualizing certain things, and obtaining them through a powerful need for the universe to provide those things to you".

    I think you are misinterpreting poems she may have posted. Just because she mentions the devil (which could have been used as a metaphor for her ex Bf for all we know) does not mean she, in any way, worshiped the devil. Even if she was in a satanic cult I cannot rationalize that she somehow brought this horrific death on herself.
    Completely agree. Lazarus appears to be pretty mentally ill, and interpreting religious text literally ( which is a symptom of thought disorder).
    Sad. Infuriating, but sad.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •