Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Karina Vetrano (30) jogger found sexually assaulted and strangled to death

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    The plot thickens.....
    Yeah, this isn't sitting right with me. It's almost like (and by 'almost' I mean it's very much like) they saw a guy that fit the description of being black and nabbed him just so they'd have someone to pin this on. The fact that he had a "low IQ" was a jackpot to them because they could manipulate him. I'm not buying it.

I'm gonna go back and read more about this. I got stuck on the Lazarus page and got annoyed, but I'll power through it.
    I'm moving on alone over ground that no one owns past statues that atone for my sins
    There's a guard on every door and a drink on every floor
    Overflowing with a thousand amens - Tom Petty

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Yeah, this isn't sitting right with me. It's almost like (and by 'almost' I mean it's very much like) they saw a guy that fit the description of being black and nabbed him just so they'd have someone to pin this on. The fact that he had a "low IQ" was a jackpot to them because they could manipulate him. I'm not buying it.

I'm gonna go back and read more about this. I got stuck on the Lazarus page and got annoyed, but I'll power through it.
    "But if you didn't do anything wrong, just cooperate with the police and everything will be fine."

This is EXACTLY why people don't like the stop & frisk nonsense. So I'm supposed to let the police stop me for no reason, go through my pockets and property, then give them my name and address.

"They hate us for our freedom."

Oh, and funny coincidence, 100% of the people who support stop & frisk are people who will NEVER be stopped and frisked.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

She was bffs with my friends little sister. She stood as a bridesmaid in my friend?s sister?s wedding a week before she was killed

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    She was bffs with my friends little sister. She stood as a bridesmaid in my friend?s sister?s wedding a week before she was killed
    Lor_MDS is apparently related. Small world?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    Who do you think Karina was writing about on her blog? Different men? A certain man? Relationships in general?

Thread Information