Thread: Lashaya Stine, 16, missing from Aurora, Co.

Lashaya Stine, 16, missing from Aurora, Co.

http://kdvr.com/2016/08/01/new-video...d-from-aurora/

I've been following this one since it is local. New video emerged recently, showing her walking near a bus stop around 2am.

AURORA, Colo. -- Police released a new video on Monday of a missing 16-year-old from Aurora. The video shows Lashaya Nae Stine near a bus stop in the 1600 block of North Peoria Street at 2:23 a.m. on July 15, the Aurora Police Department said.

Its video that Stine?s mother said is too painful to watch.

?Just to know that she's out here walking these streets that time of the morning, I can't see that,? Sabrina Jones said. "Especially in the middle of the night on Colfax and Peoria and Montview, it's just not like her to do such a thing.?

Police believe Stine left her house to meet someone in the early-morning hours of July 15, but Stine never made it home. Her family fears she might be held against her will.

?Nobody just vanishes, you know what I mean, somebody knows something and they're just not saying anything,? Jones said. ?Somebody has to know something.?

Police are calling the teen?s disappearance suspicious, noting they get runaway reports all the time but this case is different. Aurora Police Chief Nick Metz said police received information that?s cause for greater concern, but they have not released what that information is.

?It is so hard some days,? Jones said. ?You don't even want to breathe. The days are so long and the nights are even longer.?

It has been 17 days since Stine disappeared. Police received a tip on July 23 that someone might have seen her at a bus stop, but after an extensive search, police were unable to locate that girl.

?I just want you back home and I want you to be safe at home,? Jones said. ?I love you so much baby girl.?

"We continue to ask for the public's assistance in helping locate Lashaya. Detectives from the Investigation Bureau are continuously working to follow up and track down any new leads in this case," police said.

Anyone who sees Stine or has information about her current whereabouts should call 911. If anyone has seen her in the past week, they should call Det. Sgt. Chris Poppe at 303-739-6130.

Stine is 5-foot-6, weighs 150 pounds, has long black hair, brown eyes and a quarter-size round scar on her chest, police said.
    Her Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008175522681

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She has been missing almost 3 weeks now, which is worrisome. I feel so badly for her mom...especially reading her posts about her daughter.

Another one I check on since it's local. New update. Doesn't clear much up but police say they have info that caises them great concern but they aren't releasing details.

http://kdvr.com/2017/01/16/aurora-te...than-6-months/

AURORA, Colo. — It has now been more than six months since a 16-year-old girl from Aurora disappeared.

LaShaya Stine left her house at 2:30 a.m. on July 15 to meet someone but she never returned.

Her family fears she might be held against her will.

“She took nothing,” Stine’s mother, Sabrina Jones, said. “Her money is here. Her movie tickets are here. There is no clothes missing. Even her phone charger is here.”

Aurora Police Chief Nick Metz said police received information that is cause for greater concern, but they have not released what that information is.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

She's been missing almost a year now. I feel for the family, I can't even imagine this scenario.

That's pretty cool that, that rapper is gonna be there. He'll def raise more money to find her.
    Curious as to why he chose to be there though. Like was she a fan of his or something?

Thread Information