Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Carter Davis (17) and Natalie Henderson (17) murdered

Carter Davis (17) and Natalie Henderson (17) murdered

A Georgia teen with Rapid City ties ? 17-year-old Carter Davis ? died Monday in an apparent assault in which two teens were found dead behind a grocery store.

Detectives on Tuesday were combing through video from multiple cameras and hoping to hear from any possible witnesses near a suburban Atlanta grocery store in the pre-dawn hours before a teenage boy and girl were both found slain, authorities said.

The bodies of Natalie Henderson and Davis, both 17, were discovered by a delivery driver behind the Publix supermarket shortly before 6 a.m. Monday, Roswell police said. The bodies were laying on the ground by two vehicles, according to a police report released Tuesday.

Davis and his family had local ties. According to a national collegiate athletic site, Davis and his family moved from Georgia to South Dakota during his eighth grade to sophomore years. According to his Facebook profile, he attended Rapid City Central High School and played lacrosse.

Black Hills Lacrosse officials mourned Davis' death with a statement on their Facebook page, saying Davis wore the No. 6 jersey on the boys varsity team in 2014 and 2015.

"He was a great kid, always had a great attitude, and the other players enjoyed having him on the team," the statement says. "Our hearts and prayers go out to his family and friends."

The Davis family moved back to Georgia last summer.

A GoFundMe account has been started to raise money for the Davis family, titled the Carter Davis Memorial Fund. To donate, visit gofundme.com/2hmhqdws and click on the "donate now" button on the top right-hand side of the screen.

The initial police report from the first responding officer indicated both teens were shot. That was the initial assessment of the officer, but detectives wouldn't confirm that the gunshots killed them, Roswell police Det. Zachary Frommer said Tuesday afternoon.

"Early indications are that they were killed there. We don't really have reason to believe they were killed elsewhere," Frommer said in an interview Tuesday.

Autopsies were underway Tuesday to determine the cause of their deaths. Police have said they died of severe head trauma, which could include stabbing, shooting or some other type of trauma, Frommer said.

Police have not commented on possible motives for the killings, but "we don't have anything to indicate that drugs were involved right now," Frommer said.

Police are asking anyone who may have been in the area from about 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. Monday to contact them.

The Publix and its surrounding shopping center are in a commercial area that sees heavy traffic during the day, but is relatively quiet at night. A nearby Steak 'n Shake restaurant is open 24 hours, but most other businesses in the immediate area are not open during the late-night and early morning hours, police said.

"There are a lot of cameras, so we've been able to take advantage of several different angles," Frommer said.

The shopping center is about 25 miles north of downtown Atlanta, in the northwest part of Roswell.

Both teenagers were about to start their senior year of high school. Henderson would have been a senior at Roswell High School, just across the street from the shopping center where the bodies were found, police said. Davis would have been a senior at River Ridge High School in nearby Cherokee County, police said.

Henderson was a member of Roswell High's color guard; and Davis played football and lacrosse at River Ridge, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.
    http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/loc...7AD5CE995F97B8
    Last edited by puzzld; 08-03-2016 at 06:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

her ex-b/f is supposedly the main POI as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    her ex-b/f is supposedly the main POI as of now.
    Why am I not surprised?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nort...unds/415762201
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

So sad. Sounds like they snuck out in the wee hours to spend some time together and then this.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nort...rder/416306567

Roswell PD executes search warrant at home in connection to teens' murder
    by: Tom Jones, Ross Cavitt Updated: Aug 3, 2016 - 12:59 PM

Officers are searching a Roswell house in connection with the deaths of two teens found behind a Publix Monday.

The house is located on Gilhams Road, off Mabry Road in Roswell.

Roswell police have confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that they served the search warrant after they received information about the case.

Investigators were at the house for more than three hours looking for evidence. Officers were seen walking out of the homes with bags, but did not say what they found inside the home.

We're continuing to talk to investigators about the new developments in the case for Channel 2 Action News starting at 4.

According to the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office, Natalie Henderson and Carter Davis, both 17, died from a gunshot wound to the head and the manner of death in both cases was homicide.

Channel 2’s Tom Jones talked to neighbors about all the police activity in their community.

"This is a very middle upper class neighborhood. So this is very alarming actually. Even to hear the news but to have this right around in our neighborhood is very surprising,” said neighbor Charlene Kurkjian.

Detectives said they believe the teens were killed outside the Publix.

"Early indications are that they were killed there. We don't really have reason to believe they were killed elsewhere," Roswell police Det. Zachary Frommer said in an interview Tuesday.

Roswell Police speak with young man at home where they are serving a search warrant in double murder case.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Jeffrey hazelwood (20) arrested

http://www.10tv.com/article/arrest-a...-grocery-store

Here's a picture of him at this link
    http://www.10tv.com/article/arrest-a...-grocery-store
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-03-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Here is his picture in case someone cannot see it via the link (me being proactive).

hazelwood-mug_1470255252040_4457946_ver1.0.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    So sad. Sounds like they snuck out in the wee hours to spend some time together and then this.
    Most likely this is what happened. My kids think I'm nuts, but I have always told them never to sneak out, tell me and act like they are sneaking out because i don't ever want to think they are safe in bed when they are not. These poor parents, my heart breaks for them.

Jeff's FB: https://www.facebook.com/jeff.hazelwood.9400?ref=br_rs

Can't find Carter.

Random post about Jeff:

Brandon *** He has serious mental issues too,I was in Military school with this man!( AYA) the school was shut down for various reasons, but back to the point he was very weird guy, he was really mental since birth he was always taking meds and also drawing satanic images at times, he has a wonderful family a grandmother with a big heart this is crazy the dude is mess up in the head I know so! He was very goofy, and to be honest I would never imagine him doing this kind of stuff,like murdering the devil is alive all I can do is pray for him! And his family and the victims family also, this could have happen to any of you, your children your family so don't judge just pray.
    Like ? Reply ? 3 ? 34 mins
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Wait...she actually dated that guy?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Here's his instagram.
    https://www.instagram.com/jeff_hazelwood/

He has a girlfriend. It looks that the media and the trolls started leaving all kinds of crap on his Instagram.

Seems like his friends suspect it was drug related.
    Maybe a drug deal/robbery gone bad?

But then supposedly, the girl Natalie worked at the art store only a few blocks from the Micheals where Jeff worked.

This is where the two teens were found dead at
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-Atlanta.html

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait...she actually dated that guy?
    Natalie was Carter's ex-girlfriend (the two that were killed) They sneaked out the house, so maybe they were not so "EX" after all.

The alleged murderer is Jeff. Jeff has a girlfriend (Kelsey)
    I don't think there was a relationship between them (Natalie and jeff), but the police said the murder was personal, not a drug deal.

Natalie was Carter's ex-girlfriend (the two that were killed) They sneaked out the house, so maybe they were not so "EX" after all.

The alleged murderer is Jeff. Jeff has a girlfriend (Kelsey)
    I don't think there was a relationship between them (Natalie and jeff), but the police said the murder was personal, not a drug deal.
    Ok thanks Berm. I figured Carter and Natalie had dated a one point, but I just can't see Natalie dating a guy like Jeff.

My feeling is Carter and Natalie were lured to the location by someone they knew and trusted(not Jeff) and were subsequently killed. I think Jeff may have done it, but from what I've read about him, he's not too bright, and I don't think he worked alone. The police already traced the murders back to him, so they were either tipped off, or dude was dumb enough to have witnesses present, left evidence behind, or told somebody about the murders.

I think someone had him do their dirty work for them. The only other scenerio I can think of is if he robbed them, and killed them because he didnt want to go to jail.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Summary of Jeff's Instagram drama: Jeff posts some emo shit, random people either respond with "murdering piece of shit" or something similiar, the countrygirl2 is his cousin, and she doesn't believe he killed those people, so she fires back at them. She even goes so far as to say the police are just people and they make mistakes. Then some random Hopper dude, who is a news anchor, leaves his number on almost every post saying if anyone knows Jeff to call him. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here is his picture in case someone cannot see it via the link (me being proactive).

hazelwood-mug_1470255252040_4457946_ver1.0.jpg
    He looks JUST like my daughter's ex. Just like him. Could be brothers.

God, I hate that kid.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I know I read somewhere (likely in one of the stories linked here) that the police found him because both Carter and Natalie had either texted/called Jeff right before they were murdered.

This happened really close to me. (My son will go to the high school Carter attended.)

This popped up in my newsfeed last night. Very sad:

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Since the police are saying not drugs, I wonder what the personal is. The murder of young people bothers me so badly, especially when done by another kid.

I feel bad for Kelsey. She just graduated thinking she had a lovely boyfriend who was proud of her. I can't imagine the feels she's having now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    Since the police are saying not drugs, I wonder what the personal is. The murder of young people bothers me so badly, especially when done by another kid.

One thing for sure- Jeff is not a very smart killer.

I still think DRUGS. According to the link posted, Jeff was raised by his grandparents but in recent months had been couch surfing at various relative/friend's houses.

Since Carter was a wrestler, I assume he (jeff) tried to rob them but Carter put up a fight.

Police allege he used Henderson's debit card at an area gas station after the killings.
    Detectives encountered apps used to send messages as they investigated the killings, Roswell Police Chief Rusty Grant said.
    http://www.10tv.com/article/photo-su...a-teen-murders

Btw. Here's his mugshot. DRUGS
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-05-2016 at 03:39 AM.

Dude looks like a lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Dude looks like a lady.
    IMO, he looks a little like Heath ledger. Just the face tho.

I guess he acted really nutty in court today. The dailymail said he was talking to himself and petting a pretend dog.

IMO, he looks a little like Heath ledger. Just the face tho.

I guess he acted really nutty in court today. The dailymail said he was talking to himself and petting a pretend dog.
    I think he looks like a skinny James Franco. His hair looks like Heath Ledger though.

I agree with him being a dumbass though. I guess he could have killed them for money.

Everything I'm reading about these kids he killed indicated they were saints.

He could legit be crazy, or just pretending to be in court. Petting the fake dog sounds like acting to me. He knows he's fucked.

He looks like everyone you guys just said plus a dash of Richard Ramirez in that mugshot.
    Fucker.

Thread Information