Thread: Sam Malis - ?

Sam Malis - ?

Not sure of death date as I can't find anything much

https://www.facebook.com/sam.malis?fref=nf

https://www.gofundme.com/sammalis

As news travels fast in our small borough, most of you know by now about the passing of Sam Malis. The news of his passing has shocked us all and it still doesn't seem real. Sam was one of the most genuine, selfless, hilarious, and thoughtful young men we have ever known. He could light up a room instantly with his charisma and he constantly brought out joy in the people around him. Sam was an amazing friend, a beloved son and brother, and there are really no words to describe him that could do him justice. We are deeply saddened by the loss of such a beautiful soul. As we all suffer this tragic loss, our thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time. The purpose of this GoFundMe is to aid Sam's family with funeral arrangements and any other expenses that may arise. After communicating with Sam's family and loved ones, they thank you in advance for any support that is donated. Fly high, Sam. Gone but never forgotten.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He seemed like a great guy. He made the news in 2012 when he dressed in what was seen as inappropriate for his high school photo in honor of his dad who had just passed away:

http://cumberlink.com/news/local/edu...9bb2963f4.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    He seemed like a great guy. He made the news in 2012 when he dressed in what was seen as inappropriate for his high school photo in honor of his dad who had just passed away:

What a gentleman.

You're beautiful Be - I couldn't rep you because I have too often apparently - but you make me have a much brighter outlook in general

I think he ended his own life, just based on the messages for him;

Mitch Bumgardner
    31 July at 03:54 ?
    We lost another good friend yesterday... One of the most open minded, deep thinking, unique individuals I ever had the pleasure of meeting. Sam Malis I'm gonna miss you brother. When will this madness stop? �� rest easy dude ❤

Jenny Kantz
    30 July at 13:26 ? Danville, PA, United States ?
    I am literally at a loss for words right now. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that you're gone. It was just a few short months ago when I saw you last. You were doing well, helping out at the farm show complex. You made me laugh then. Like you always did. I surely am going to miss your silly, sarcastic jokes. The way you could take the awkward out of a room. I just feel like this isn't real. I hope that you're happy, wherever you are. We love you and will miss you always, Sam Malis. Rest easy, old friend. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

Aww,that's mean. Can't believe they didn't bother asking him why he was dressed that way. Poor dude! 😣
    RIP Sam 💜

Samuel (Sam) Richard Malis, 21, of Camp Hill, passed away unexpectedly on Friday, July 29, 2016 at his home. A son of Jill (Suden) and the late Henry Malis, he was born in Harrisburg on December 23, 1994.
    He was a high school graduate of Camp Hill High School and attended Shippensburg University, where he was in the Kappa Delta Phi fraternity. Sam was in automotive sales, and excelled in selling cars.
    Sam was one of a kind; a beautiful soul. He was an amazing friend, a beloved son and brother. He was genuine, selfless, hilarious, and kind hearted. He would always see the funny side of people and life. His charisma could light up a room instantly, and his sense of humor left everyone laughing with tears of joy. His love of fishing ran deep, as he would leave work and fish the river in his work clothes just so he wouldn't miss a bite.
    In addition to his father, he was preceded in death by his paternal grandmother, Selma Malis and brother, Colton Kyle. Sam is survived by his mother; Jill, stepfather; David Kyle, brothers; Jake and Will Malis and Chase Kyle, maternal grandparents; Joan (Benson) and Don Suden, uncles; Roy and Maddy Malis and Bill and Linda Markley, as well as numerous other family, cousins, and friends.
    A visitation will be held at 12:00 PM on Friday, August 5, 2016 at Daybreak Church, 321 Gettysburg Pike, Mechanicsburg with a memorial service immediately following at 1:00 PM.
    Musselman Funeral Home Is Honored To Serve The Malis Family. www.pennlive.com/obits
    Published on Pennlive.com and in The Patriot-News on Aug. 4, 2016
    - See more at: http://obits.pennlive.com/obituaries....OPzkHlKp.dpuf

Thread Information