Thread: Zachary Haggard - 28 July 2016 - waiting for ME results

Zachary Haggard - 28 July 2016 - waiting for ME results

1611428 Tarrant Haggard Zachary 11/14/1985 30 7/28/2016 D White M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 3057 Mustang Drive #2034 , Grapevine, Texas 76051 Time Of Death 10:55 AM
    Occurred Location: , , Texas
    Place Of Death: Hospital Prosector: Barrie Miller
    Place Of Death Address: 1600 Hospital Parkway , Bedford, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 1942324

https://www.facebook.com/HebrewGangsta

His wife - https://www.facebook.com/christiane....rofile_browser

She changed her profile to a black ribbon on his death date -

Black Awareness Ribbons
    Black awareness ribbon
    9/11 - This ribbon is a sign of mourning for those lost in the September 11th (9/11) attack.
    Melanoma awareness
    Mourning & remembrance of the Virginia Tech massacre
    Narcolepsy
    Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (Now known as Primary Biliary Cholangitis)
    Sleep Apnea
    Sleep Disorders

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Per the YouCaring page set up in his honor, he was a military veteran. I am not sure of the connection to the black ribbon.

https://www.youcaring.com/chrisstine-haggard-612628

I haven't had a proper look but it sounds like he had been unwell.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I did see a post from a few years ago about him celebrating his sobriety. Not saying that had anything to do with his death though.

Zachary Scott Haggard was known as many things to many people. He was a loved one, a friend, and someone special. To family and friends who knew him best, Zachary will be remembered as a very exceptional person.

He was the son of Mark and Bobbye Haggard. Zachary was born in Houston, Texas and grew up in Bedford, Texas

Zachary was raised with two sister's Sarah and Claire. Zachary was usually involved in all sorts of activities with his sisters. He and his sisters shared many life experiences over the years.

A typical teenager, Zachary had a fairly happy high school experience, making that critical transition from adolescence to adulthood. He graduated from L.D. Bell High School. He enjoyed some classes more than others, having favorite subjects and teachers.

Zachary enjoyed his college years, which may have been a challenge with all of the academics, responsibilities, and the sudden freedom that accompanied them, but Zachary was able to manage the balancing act. Zachary attended college at UTA.

Empathic and loyal, Zachary was committed to making his new family happy.

Zachary was blessed with one daughter, Eliza Marie Haggard.

Zachary was an Army Veteran. He served his country honorably in Iraq as a soldier. His fellow soldiers viewed him as a brother in arms and knew that he was as much a part of their family as their loved ones back home.

Zachary’s faith was important to him. A Christian of strong faith, he was baptized in August of 1997.

Zachary passed away on July 28, 2016 at HEB Hospital in Bedford, Texas. Zack was married on June 27, 2015 and is survived by his loving wife, Christianne Fabiola Haggard, and his beautiful seven month old daughter, Eliza Marie Haggard. He also leaves behind his two sisters, Sarah Colleen and Claire, as well as his mother, Bobbye and his father, Mark. Services were held at Christ Wesleyan Church in Euless, Texas. Zachary was laid to rest in Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park in Colleyville, Texas.

Zack lived a life of humble service to his friends and family. He was loved by all he touched and was described by his fellow friends and workers as a strong example of the person they aspired to become. Zachary leaves behind him a legacy of life-long friendships and many cherished memories. Everyone whose life he touched will always remember Zachary Scott Haggard.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dig...9-539170d1e8d0

and

I am saddened to announce the death of Zachary Scott Haggard, age 30, on July 28, 2016.

A viewing is scheduled for Thursday, August 4th, from 5-9 PM at Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Home, 5725 Colleyville Blvd., Colleyville, TX 76034. Funeral services will be held the following day at 12 noon at Christ Wesleyan Church, 3709 Harwood Road in Bedford, TX 76021, where he was a member. Following these services, Zach will be laid to rest at Dallas Fort Worth National Cemetery, 2000 Mountain Creek Parkway, Dallas, TX at 2:10 PM.

Zack lived a life of humble service to his friends and family. He was loved by all he touched and was described by his fellow friends and workers as a strong example of the person they aspired to become. Zack grew up in the Colleyville and Bedford area, graduated from L.D. Bell High School, attended college at UTA, and served his country honorably in Iraq as a soldier in the United States Army. A Christian of strong faith, he was baptized in August of 1997. Zack lived the example that Christ asked of us.

Zack was married on June 27, 2015 and is survived by his loving wife, Christianne Fabiola Haggard, and his beautiful seven month old daughter, Eliza Marie Haggard. He also leaves behind his two sisters, Sarah Colleen and Claire, as well as his mother, Bobbye and his father, Mark.

In lieu of flowers, please make contributions to The Zachary Haggard Bereavement Fund, set up for Zack's wife and daughter. It can be found on his Facebook page or via www.gofundme.com/zacharyhaggard

Your kind thoughts and prayers for Zack and his family will not be forgotten.

http://bluebonnet.tributes.com/digni...gard-103820840

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: MIXED DRUG INTOXICATION

Thread Information