Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Karalee Williams (24) was found dead in her car in a Walmart parking lot after huffing 60 cans of Dust-Off over a 24 hour period

Kara Lee Williams found partially nude in truck at a Walmart parking lot

BAYTOWN, Texas - A woman found dead Wednesday inside a pickup truck in a Walmart parking lot was not a victim of homicide, investigators said.

After performing an autopsy, the medical examiner said Kara Lee Williams, 24, died from "inhaling the contents of multiple aerosol cans." Investigators said the cans were purchased in the hours prior to her death.

Williams was found sitting in a Toyota Tundra pickup truck and went unnoticed for two days. A shopper at the Walmart off Highway 146 and I-10 saw something suspicious and alerted a deputy patrolling the lot. Williams was discovered dead.

The pickup truck belongs to the father of Williams' boyfriend.

We talked with the boyfriend's father who said Williams, of Baytown, told his son she was going to babysit. His son called Williams but didn't hear from her for two days, according to his father.

At the time Williams was found, she was not wearing any pants , which lead investigators to believe she may have been sexually assaulted and killed.

Hawthorne said they determined she'd been there for two days because Walmart store surveillance video showed her leaving and getting into the truck. He said his son reported Williams missing Sunday.

"Approximately 1:20 in the morning on the 11th she was alive and walked out of Walmart," Hawthorne said.

"She stayed in the parking lot. She never left the parking lot," Hawthorne said.

The boyfriend's father said his son and Williams had been on and off for two years and moved to Baytown a week ago. They used the father's silver truck to move furniture to their new home, he said. The truck was at the center of the investigation Wednesday.

"I find it really crazy," shopper Perla Prieto said. "I don't know how no one could notice her."

The investigation is ongoing.

https://www.facebook.com/merlot2253

How tragic. Sounds like the poor girl huffed on some cans, maybe got hot and took her pants off- then died.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I just can't with this. 24 and huffing? Were you not an adolescent before you became an adult? Jeeeezuuuus! Didn't get teh memo that huffing shit is bad for you?

Sorry, guys, what a fucking waste. Now a family grieves and tries to make sense of some seriously stupid shit. My heart goes out to them.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    And found in her Boyfriend's Father's truck. That's awkward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Strange story.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I just can't with this. 24 and huffing? Were you not an adolescent before you became an adult? Jeeeezuuuus! Didn't get teh memo that huffing shit is bad for you?

Sorry, guys, what a fucking waste. Now a family grieves and tries to make sense of some seriously stupid shit. My heart goes out to them.
    Back in the day, there were a few people I knew that huffed. I assume people still do because we now get ID'ed to buy all that crap.

The article says she got aerosol cans. The only things that come to mind- spray paint, spray paint thinner, or compressed air.

HEre was a comment made on the sheriff's page about Kara's death
    Bless her and her family. I'm a recovering aerosol can addict. Hardest thing in my life to give up. I'm so sorry and know that most don't understand. But it's a disease and it's terrible that this young person fell victim to it. Prayers to those who knew her. It could have been me.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 05-16-2016 at 03:13 AM.

hmm, bet I know where you'll be able to get a truck for cheap.

what a shame, so young and such a horrific way to go.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    This story is so WTF. Anyone else think she was flicking the bean?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I don't know anything about huffing, but is it possible her pants were off because she was....horny when high?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    This story is so WTF. Anyone else think she was flicking the bean?
    Ha ha I posted my reply before I read yours.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Unfortunately, that was my first thought. I think Berm is just so sweet that she assumed it was because she got hot

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Unfortunately, that was my first thought. I think Berm is just so sweet that she assumed it was because she got hot
    HA.
    No I just assumed because.....walmart. Def. not my idea of the best place to rub one out.

Well, if she was huffing, all bets are off.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    My sister does this shit and I need to show her that ^ Intervention. I don't want my sister to be found half naked in a car. Also, I can't say I've ever flicked the bean in public. I'm so boring.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Karalee Williams (24) was found dead in her car in a Walmart parking lot after huffing 60 cans of Dust-Off over a 24 hour period

I'm pasting this from dreamin demon as I'm phone posting and the only other article I can find about the 60 cans is via subscription

BAYTOWN, TX ? A Walmart store is being sued for negligence after employees sold 60 cans of Dust-Off to a 24-year-old woman who was later found dead in the store?s parking lot.

The body of Karalee Williams was found in a Walmart parking lot back in April. Evidence found inside her vehicle, as well as her autopsy report, concluded Williams had died from a massive overdose of Diflouroethane ? the chemical found in Dust-Off.

According to the attorney representing Williams? family, they have evidence that shows the Walmart store sold Williams at least 60 cans of Dust-Off within a 25 to 26 hour period, including the towels she used to administer the chemical.

?The sheer volume that they are providing this woman, who is undeniably mentally impaired, knowing to an almost certainty that she is going to use it in an unlawful fashion, we think that crosses the line,? said attorney Jeff Steidley.

At first I was wondering how could a Walmart store be responsible for an addict dying in their parking lot, especially since she was buying the product legally and they had no way of knowing what she was doing with it after she left the store.

However, according to Steidly, Williams was incoherent when she would stumble into the store to make her repeated purchases. On one occasion she stumbled into the store nude below the waist with vomit in her hair claiming she?d suffered a seizure.

Instead of calling police or getting her medical help, Steidly claims store employees provided Williams with a dress and then sold her more Dust-Off.

?I believe this is a case of gross negligence. Where the lack of care is so extreme it amounts to the highest breech of civil liability,? said Steidley.

A shopper would find Williams? partially nude body inside her truck two days later. She had never left the parking lot.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2016/07/...#ixzz4Fht2FdG7
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @dreamindemon on Twitter | thedreamindemon on Facebook

She stumbled into the store with no pants, and they sold her more of this shit?

"I lost my pants and my keyboard is FILTHY!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Oh gawd, that Intervention episode! I'll never forget it.

IKR? Rocket Scientists work at Walmart. Who knew?

The utter brilliance of the behind the counter staff is at times too amazing for words. I can see a dumb kid believing maybe she was a homeless kook, because she walked in with no pants and vomit in her hair, but not to take notice of what she was repeatedly buying? You would think a manager would have called the cops based solely on her pantless shopping.

This one took me back about a decade when we saw so many of these deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

Best epi evar.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    The utter brilliance of the behind the counter staff is at times too amazing for words. I can see a dumb kid believing maybe she was a homeless kook, because she walked in with no pants and vomit in her hair, but not to take notice of what she was repeatedly buying? You would think a manager would have called the cops based solely on her pantless shopping.

This one took me back about a decade when we saw so many of these deaths.
    They probably took pictures and sent them to that People of Walmart website instead of making sure she was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    Best epi evar.
    That chick scared me I wonder if she ever got her cat back.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

They probably took pictures and sent them to that People of Walmart website instead of making sure she was ok.
    As long as they did something.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

P.S. Allison "Walking on Sunshine" is apparently an interventionist now?! This flashback was amazing!

P.P.S. I also suspect Karalee was pantsless in the pickup truck on account of playing with her lady parts while huffing. Or maybe she threw up on some of her clothes? One article above said she stumbled into the Walmart with vomit in her hair and no pants on, so...
    Last edited by windowface; 07-28-2016 at 08:14 PM.

Thread Information