Thread: Danielle Lowery Pattillo - 1 June 2016

Danielle Lowery Pattillo - 1 June 2016

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.pattillo.1

Danielle Renee Pattillo, age 35, of San Francisco, California, died Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at her home.
    Born April 26, 1981, in Snellville GA. she was the daughter of John R. Lowery and Sheila Taddeo Forrest. She was a graduate of Tucker High School. During her school years she was an accomplished gymnast and a talented pianist.
    Danielle was an avid reader and lifelong learner. She earned a Bachelor?s Degree from Agnes Scott College and a Master?s Degree in Community Counseling from Georgia State University. Danielle was the Research Compliance Officer with the V. A. Medical Center in San Francisco. She is remembered by countless friends, family and co-workers as a generous, kind, intelligent, compassionate free spirit. As one friend recalled, ?Danielle was technicolor in a black and white world.?
    In addition to her husband, Paul Pattillo, Danielle is survived by her parents: John and Katie Lowery of Stone Mountain, GA, and Sheila and Robert Forrest of Lavonia, GA, brother: Barrett E. Lowery, sisters: Autumn Lowery, Melissa Henninger, Erica Nelson (Brian), Elizabeth Westman (John), and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
    The funeral service will be held 11:00 a.m. Monday, June 20, 2016 at Poplar Springs Baptist Church in Lavonia, GA, with Rev. Bruce McGee officiating. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends at the church, prior to the service, beginning at 10:00 a.m.
    In lieu of flowers donations may be made, in Danielle?s memory, to any charity that assists in rescuing victims of domestic violence.
    Strickland Funeral Home ? Lavonia Chapel is in charge of the arrangements. On-line condolences may be sent to the family at www.stricklandfh.com.

http://www.stricklandfh.com/obituari...lo/#!/Obituary

So far I have come across her mother giving these two responses:

I'll message you later. It's a horror story

Thanks, Sue. I'll message you later with details of this nightmare.

Her friend responded when asked
    she unexpectedly passed earlier this week.
    I will delete these as soon as I get more info.

She was very loved. People have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. It is so nice to see a family and friends being so kind.
    Last edited by Deviant Toaster; 07-28-2016 at 07:49 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She seemed very sweet, that's sad. And this isn't meant to be a slam, just an observation, but she looked much older than 35. I'm wondering if she was dealing with a lot of stress?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Danielle?s memory, to any charity that assists in rescuing victims of domestic violence.Strickland Funeral Home ? Lavonia Chapel is in charge of the arrangements. On-line condolences may be sent to the family at*www.stricklandfh.com
    A victim of domestic violence maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    A victim of domestic violence maybe?
    I thought that, but the husband is in the obit. And they almost never do that after someone dies from domestic violence. And nothing on the news, which there would be.

Plus the exhusband is also on good terms with her family and friends.

Ex husband? Who's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Ex husband? Who's that?
    Paul Pattillo. They were separated, the divorce had not been finalized, at the time of her death. There was a really sweet story about how he let her take one of his cats when they separated.

Ohh ok! I only saw him referred to as her 'husband' not the ex. I'll have a look on fb soon

does anyone know what happened

Sadly a friend and I of hers from long ago just found out. can any one please give detail...we only were together for a short while but it was an everyday thing. we are deeply saddened and would like to know more.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djcheffy View Post
    Sadly a friend and I of hers from long ago just found out. can any one please give detail...we only were together for a short while but it was an everyday thing. we are deeply saddened and would like to know more.
    Welcome and I'm so sorry for your loss. I haven't seen anything more about how she passed, but then again I'm not a super sleuth on here. Perhaps someone else will find something? I would keep checking back, there could be an update at some point.

Again, I'm sorry. She seemed really sweet and it's heartbreaking to find out that someone you care about passed and not know how.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I had a little look yesterday, but I'll try again today between reports
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Linda ***
    I don't know how to express how deeply sorry I am for your loss. I will continue to pray for your strength to get through this. My heart is breaking for you What happened???
    4 June at 23:13
    Sheila ***
    I'll message you later. It's a horror story. (Thanks for your kind words)

Claire **
    I?m reading through the lines of all these posts...and my heart breaks for you and your family. May you find the strength you need; I cannot fathom the loss you feel. Sending you deep caring hugs.
    4 June at 23:30

Elizabeth *** Feeling empathetic.
    19 June ? Buffalo, NY, United States ?
    is getting ready to leave for GA. Wish it were for a better reason. Keep trying to thing of the "right" words to say but there are none. Danielle Pattillo (my stepsister), I wish we had gotten to know each other better before you left this earth. I didn't realize our time would be so limited.
    To my stepmom Sheila Taddeo Lowery Forrest, no one deserves this kind of heartache, least of all you. You're one the kindest, most loving and genuine people I've ever met. I wish I could offer you more than just a big hug in a few hours.

...suicide? I can't find anything, I'm sorry lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information