Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Haney (25) has been charged after her daughter died in a washing machine while she was abusing prescription pills

Brooke Haney (25) has been charged after her daughter died in a washing machine while she was abusing prescription pills

Mother of the year, no doubt!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Her FB posts irritate me to no end. Eff her.

Just saw on news that a cat in England survived a washing machine incident and had to be treated for hypothermia - owners must not have used hot water. Actually I found several articles about different cats living through the experience.
    Apparently, this little girl suffered scalding among other injuries.
    With the mother's history of documented drug use, even involving the children in the car while she was driving impaired, it's unbelievable that she still had custody of them. And what's with all the sympathetic remarks on FB? This was a preventable occurrence, people!

She posted this 5 hours ago

Brooke Haney
    5 hrs ?
    Jail life sure is tough..

Oh, and this from another article
    Haney has since moved to a different home in the town of Hampton. Court Clerks said Haney's 7-year-old daughter and an infant son are in DHS custody -- and is expecting a baby next month.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/...ashing-machine
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-28-2016 at 03:12 AM.

What a waste of blood! I hope the children are placed in good homes.

She should stop popping Benzo's and start popping birth control pills.

Her latest post.

She pops out kids like she pops pills. I can't take her facebook.

I know of someone who got her 2 kids taken away (not for anything like this) and still got to keep her third in Michigan...let's hope this state isn't that stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I guess she made bail.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-28-2016 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Derp

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    She's not in jail. She's smirking at people who think she is while chilling at the pool. Extremely poor taste, IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    She's not in jail. She's smirking at people who think she is while chilling at the pool. Extremely poor taste, IMO
    Not for nothing, but are we expecting some waste of oxygen who pops pills and ignores the fact that her kid is stuck in the rinse and spin cycle to have tact?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wish someone would tell her that she is an asshole instead of all the bs sympathy and smoke blowing going on on her FB.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Not for nothing, but are we expecting some waste of oxygen who pops pills and ignores the fact that her kid is stuck in the rinse and spin cycle to have tact?
    True. My post was in response to a post that seems to have disappeared dirty deleter.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

True. My post was in response to a post that seems to have disappeared dirty deleter.
    Who would do such a thing?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It's bugging me to no end that whenever she & her family/friends reference this little girl's death on Facebook they're using these sugary euphemisms like "she gained her wings," "she was called home to the Lord," "she flew up to heaven," "she went to live with Jesus" ... actually no, she DIED. She died a painful, torturous, horrible, terrifying death. And had mom not been deep in a benzo nap she'd have heard the screams. It doesn't appear mom's in drug treatment, but what do I know ... maybe she's clean now. I can only hope for the sake of her kids that she is; if not they're better off in foster care. None of her friends & family appear to be holding her accountable, they're all talking about this like this little girl just drifted off peacefully to sleep & it could never have been prevented.

They DO have a whole lot to say about gay marriage & what bathrooms transgendered people are using, tho, cause those are the REAL problems affecting their lives, dontcha know.

And this broad can't stop posting over and over what a great mom she is, because yeah having one kid dead and the other two in the custody of DHS qualifies you for mother of the year.

Anyway her court date is tomorrow. We shall see.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpienne View Post
    It's bugging me to no end that whenever she & her family/friends reference this little girl's death on Facebook they're using these sugary euphemisms like "she gained her wings," "she was called home to the Lord," "she flew up to heaven," "she went to live with Jesus" ... actually no, she DIED. She died a painful, torturous, horrible, terrifying death. And had mom not been deep in a benzo nap she'd have heard the screams. It doesn't appear mom's in drug treatment, but what do I know ... maybe she's clean now. I can only hope for the sake of her kids that she is; if not they're better off in foster care. None of her friends & family appear to be holding her accountable, they're all talking about this like this little girl just drifted off peacefully to sleep & it could never have been prevented.
    Word.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpienne View Post

They DO have a whole lot to say about gay marriage & what bathrooms transgendered people are using, tho, cause those are the REAL problems affecting their lives, dontcha know.

And this broad can't stop posting over and over what a great mom she is, because yeah having one kid dead and the other two in the custody of DHS qualifies you for mother of the year.

Anyway her court date is tomorrow. We shall see.
    I'd missed this one and word.

Also fuck all of this. This whole thing is my idea of hell.

1. Poor baby, not an angel now, just another statistic of shit human popping out life and then snuffing it out.
    2. Its always the 'proud' and 'loving' 'mummas' who post shit all over their facebook that are fucked IRL - if these people WERE mothers, they'd be watching their children, not posting. She was probably posting about being a wonderful mother when her poor baby died. I'm sick of seeing that. Am I the only human waiting to have children - as in, for when, you know, I'll be capable to actually care for them financially and emotionally? Apparently that's freakish.
    3. Fucking take the pill you scummy bitch
    4. Latest post is photos of her babies and
    "Man mommas girls!!!! 👧 👧 👧
    I miss y'all more then anything on this earth!!Can't wait to hold all 3 of you in my arms and never let go agian!! Poor brooklyn has never been a day without her momma and that makes it so much harder, but I know my big girls are taking good care of baby sister! I 💚 yall"

Piss yourself.
    5. Didn't see the gay marriage/trans stuff but I can assume. I love that the ones judging are always these kind of asshole; 'God loving' 'children losing' fuckwits who are on some sort of invisible high horse because they believe in an unseen being. A being who, if they actually followed his word, would send them to fucking hell for murder/sex prior to marriage/being a fucking drug fucked c word.

Sorry. I hate these so SO much. I bet half of the above doesn't make sense because of said anger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Doesnt seem like much is happening with this case.

Benzos are very difficult to get away from and it's horribly sad that her daughter lost her life because of her moms lack of parenting and addiction. That is something I could never foorgive myself over.

That poor baby, I hate feeling that she suffered thru that whole ordeal. Fuck that bitch for not doing right by her kids.

I think she was doing more than benzos look at her pupils. I can't account for the eyebrows.

Where did it say that she was on benzos? Wouldn't it make more sense that she was doing oxy & too out of it to properly supervise her children? JMO

Quote Originally Posted by maudlin View Post
    Where did it say that she was on benzos? Wouldn't it make more sense that she was doing oxy & too out of it to properly supervise her children? JMO
    It's in the first post
    Authorities discovered that Haney had been taking prescription medicine, including the psychoactive drug benzodiazepine - which causes dizziness, drowsiness and decreased alertness.

Oh, Valium. Makes sense now. Missed that. Thanks.

But...But...But...benzodiazepine isn't the drug name, it's the drug class! There's diazepam (valium), alprazolam (Xanax), lorazepam (ativan), clonazepam (klonopin), and a bunch other. Reporting that she was on "the psychoactive drug benzodiazepine" is like saying "the drug opiate". We don't know which one she took.

Thread Information