Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Aleah Beckerle (19) was found dead in an abandoned house

They found a body, but it was male. I think that may be where some of the confusion came from.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/loc...388751191.html

From link:

5:30 p.m. — Searchers looking for Aleah Beckerle, a missing Evansville woman, discovered the body of a man Saturday afternoon.

“They did not find Aleah,” said Steve Lockyear, with the Vanderburgh County Coroner’s Office. “It’s a male. It’s just a freak coincidence.”

Lockyear said the man, found by searchers near Pigeon Creek at First Avenue around 3 p.m., wasn't dead long. They have identified him, but won’t release any information until they can locate next-of-kin.

Foul play is not expected at this time, but Lockyear said they are still investigating.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-30-2016 at 05:00 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    If I was a kidnapper of kids, I don't think I would aim for the disabled one. That would be a lot of work.

I wonder if maybe the girl had a seizure (other articles claimed she was in the hospital a week prior bc of a seizure) and maybe mom was passed out and the girl died. Grandma/mom panicked and hid her body in that vacant house (the one that burned down) When people started searching- they took her body somewhere else and burned the house down. Just me speculating.
    Kinda, she would be heavy and all, but she aint gonna scream and probably wont struggle alot as she wouldnt understand the danger. Plus if you are caught she aint testifying against you is she ?
    Anyways i dont really think thats what happened, i do think mum knows more then what she is saying.

http://www.fox19.com/story/32697899/...friends-arrest

I live in Evansville and I've been following this pretty closely. Aunt's girlfriend was arrested yesterday - she held a man captive, beat him, then forced him to confess to taking Aleah. Police noticed his injuries and knew something was up.

This woman is a real piece of work. I looked her up on Doxpop and she has over 70 criminal charges and citations over the past thirty years. Drugs, trespassing, battery, illegal gun, resisting arrest, escape/fugitive... it goes on and on. But for real did she think that she'd get away with this? Apparently there was video.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Wollner definitely looks like she can whoop some ass. It is just sickening reading about the environment and the family dynamics Aleah grew up in. As others have already said, she did not stand a chance.

wollner_1413657057147_9128178_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Wollner definitely looks like she can whoop some ass. It is just sickening reading about the environment and the family dynamics Aleah grew up in. As others have already said, she did not stand a chance.

wollner_1413657057147_9128178_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    She does look mean doesn't she. Do you know her full name? I'd like to see if she has a fb page. I don't remember seeing one for her.

That page is now gone. I wonder why she took it down.
    Instead of double posting I just added to this one.
    They arrested more ppl in connection to the beating of the homeless man.

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -
    Arrest warrants were issued for two more people in the beating of a homeless man, who was coerced into a false confession in the Aleah Beckerle investigation.

Donna Robertson was arrested and an arrest warrant was issued for James Wilson Jr. in connection with the beating.

Robertson's girlfriend, Debra Wollner, was the first person arrested in the case. Robertson told us she knew nothing about the beating when Wollner was in court last week.

According to the arrest affidavit, Wollner, Robertson, and Wilson Jr. kept the victim confined in the living room and kitchen of a home on Second Avenue from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m. on July 21.

http://www.wave3.com/story/32748696/...-investigation

On one of the Aleah pages a lot of ppl are saying that the mother Cara hasn't been to any of the search parties to look for her daughter in a while now. If thats true, its prob bc she already knows where Aleah is. I believe she does know and from all these recent arrests shes not the only one who knows. Hopefully one of them will crack in custody.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 08-14-2016 at 09:17 PM. Reason: added more info

Here's the affidavit pdf. It explains everything that happened the night they beat the homeless man.(J.Martin?)
    It gives a lot of info & shows how violent these ppl can be.
    http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wfie...idavit.pdf.pdf
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Here's the affidavit pdf. It explains everything that happened the night they beat the homeless man.(J.Martin?)
    It gives a lot of info & shows how violent these ppl can be.
    http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wfie...idavit.pdf.pdf
    Thanks for posting this. That poor guy

What's the point of asking someone questions, then hitting them in the head and knocking them unconscious? At first I thought the aunt actually thought he had something to do with Aleah's disappearance, and was trying to get a confession out of him, but now I think she was actually trying to get a false confession.

This whole family is trash.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The people are vile!

http://www.wnem.com/story/32753575/a...ed-from-rumors

I feel bad they aren't getting enough volunteers, but I also still think the family had something to do with it and I'm pissed that no one has come forward yet. It just really sucks. I hope she's found soon.

They've also set up a GoFundMe a week ago: https://www.gofundme.com/helpfindaleah

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine View Post

I feel bad they aren't getting enough volunteers, but I also still think the family had something to do with it and I'm pissed that no one has come forward yet. It just really sucks. I hope she's found soon.

They've also set up a GoFundMe a week ago: https://www.gofundme.com/helpfindaleah
    I found a hate blog set up. I'm not going to directly link it but it's easy to find "GoFundMe Page opened for Aleah Beckerle, and I'm NOT DONATING"

I think people are just scared that anything they donate to the family is actually going to the mom.

This whole story is a huge mess
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/evan...PMEEL626GG/p79

This is from the bring Aleah home facebook page
    A comment from a recent post asking why Aleah's mother, Cara, and family have not been out searching for Aleah: First of all family members of Aleah have been searching for her. Cara joined in an early search, but was advised by EquuSearch not to do so. She has, however, searched independently for Aleah with me, and others. Additionally, who ever abducted Aleah caught Cara at her most vunerable moment, and yes, we think it was intentionally set up that way. On June 19th Cara was life flighted to an Indy hospital with a deadly infection in her chest after a work accident several days prior. Doctors there placed her in an induced coma for 10 days to eliminate all stimulation after surgery. They said she almost didn't make it. They cut muscle from her chest large enough to place two fists inside. Muscle from her right bicep was then pulled up and stretched across her chest to try to replace that missing muscle. I'm sure a doctor could give a better description of this process, but this is in layman's terms. She returned home July 1st. Having her daughter stolen away on July 17th, of course, has pushed her own recovery and adhering to doctor's orders from her mind. She was back in the ER last week because her bicep was inflamed. She needs to be in physical rehab to recover properly, but she isn't.

This family just oozes class:

Man Cleared of Involvement in Beckerle Case Arrested on Meth Charges

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news...n-meth-charges

An Evansville man cleared of any involvement in the Aleah Beckerle case has been arrested on meth-related charges.

Martin Harmon Pressley and Morgan Fravel face meth-related charges. Pressley also faces armed robbery and intimidation charges.

The arrests happened following a traffic stop near SE Second and Oak Streets.

In total, police reportedly seized 12 grams of meth.

In regards to the Beckerle case, police say Pressley is the ex-boyfriend of Aleah's mother, Cara Beckerle.

Detectives questioned Pressley as part of the investigation into Aleah's disappearance but he has since been cleared.

Captain Andy Chandler says,”When you live that kind of a lifestyle, even if you're under the microscope of law enforcement on one case but not the other, you tend to continue with your lifestyle. Apparently, that's what he did. He was still involved in the drug culture and that's what led to his arrest."

Pressley and Fravel both remain in the Vanderburgh County Jail.
    Aleah Search Group Tunes Out Distractions

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news...t-distractions

The case has had it's twists and turns, but Pruitt tries to keep the search on the straight and narrow.

“You just got to stay positive. You have to stay positive about this. I mean there is a lot of, you know, drama and stuff. I'm not gonna speak on that case. I'm not part of the family. I don't know the family. That's all them. We're out here searching to find Aleah,” Pruitt said.
    Ugh. Yea, definitely not going to a happy ending with this story.

I also wonder how the mom got her injury that she needed surgery for. Did I miss that?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

I hadn't heard about the work injury either. Who was caring for Aleah when the mother was supposedly in the the 10 day medically induced coma? The dad has been incarcerated correct?

Debra Wollner tried to commit suicide in jail.
    http://m.14news.com/14news/db_345625...tguid=GB7a4Bq5

This was posted in one of the Aleah pages. Is Debra is talking about Aleah being missing before she was even reported missing?

Last edited by Lily Rivers; 08-17-2016 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine View Post

I think the family not searching is affecting them getting volunteers. I think its giving some the mentality 'If they're not worried about it..' They're was a big discussion on one of the Aleah pages about it & the very next day a post goes up on the Bring Aleah Home page that,the lady Laura went searching w the mother & grandmother. All that made me think is that it was deliberately posted and they prob didn't even search. I asked what area they searched in but didn't get a reply.
    EDIT: They answered my question w "Well Lily,that's confidential information." Why is it confidential info..probably bc it never happened. Why else would she answer like that when they've been posting the areas they've been searching in many other posts. Shady shady...

I found a hate blog set up. I'm not going to directly link it but it's easy to find "GoFundMe Page opened for Aleah Beckerle, and I'm NOT DONATING"

I think people are just scared that anything they donate to the family is actually going to the mom.

This whole story is a huge mess
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/evan...PMEEL626GG/p79

This is from the bring Aleah home facebook page
    I hate to ask this but everything about this family is so shady it makes me doubt everything said when it comes to them. Is there a way to look that up,just too see if its true?
    (And I still ended up double posting,ugh!Sorry )
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 08-17-2016 at 11:55 AM.
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

They seem to love and are focusing on the attention and drama they are getting on social networks rather than on finding Aleaha.

Hundreds of people have liked and posted on three Aleah Beckerle Facebook pages.

On one of those pages Tuesday night, someone posted a picture that left many wondering if it actually showed what they thought it showed.

The picture, some believe, shows a body in a trashbag.

Eyewitness News has elected not to show the picture because we cannot independently confirm its authenticity.

EPD say detectives were made aware of the picture several weeks ago.

The picture drew hundreds of comments on one of the Facebook pages with people offering their theories of what they thought it might be.

We brough some of those questions to Evansville Police.

Sgt. Jason Cullum responded to the questions, “There's nothing in that picture that is conclusive one way or the other. It's just another theory that has been put out there."

“With social media now, a lot of stuff gets put out there that would normally not have made it in the public view because we would have eliminated it right off the bat. This is one of the things that's out there. What impact it may or may not have on this investigation is still yet to be seen,” said Sgt. Cullum.

Sgt. Cullum said the investigation still continues and investigators from several different agencies, including the FBI, have been working on this case.

They continue to follow up on leads, but so far no one has been publicly identified as a suspect.

Police area also still looking for James Wilson Jr.

He has a warrant out for his arrest in connection with the alleged beating of a man in order to obtain a false confession to his involvement in Beckerle's disappearance.

If you know Wilson's whereabouts, contact EPD or the We-Tip-Hotlin
    http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news...-disappearance

James was arrested a few hours ago
    http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news...aleah-beckerle

He's one sexy dude.

Last edited by bermstalker; 08-24-2016 at 11:09 PM.

He reminds me of that Turkish guy that had that I Kiss You Sexy website in 1999 LMAO GROSS

The "trash bag" images are on the hate blog and also on a closed group on fb. They are near impossible to make out.
    They posted tonight that Aleah's mother had surgery on June 19th. Here is a C&P of the post minus the images. The images are on the Bring Aleah Home FB group.
    "To all the critics, it's time to fill everyone in on why you don't see Cara out for 8 hours during searches. On June 19 Cara was flown to Indianapolis for emergency surgery. She had compartment syndrome and was full of infection. After surgery we were told she may not pull through. She was on the ventilator for 10 days. They removed her pectoral muscle, a rib, scraped her breast bone and removed all the cartilage. She was taken to surgery again on June 21 and the infection was cleaned out again. The gaping wound was left packed and open so it could be cleaned daily. She had surgery again for a muscle flap and was closed up. So when back home she could not use her arm at all and had 2 drains under her right arm. The Thursday before Aleah was taken, Cara's drains were removed in Indy. So you see Cara could not lift Aleah nor dispose of her as everyone would like to think. Cara searches with family at 2 hour intervals, as that is all she can tolerate. So anymore questions? Cara, like every other person in the world, has made choices in our past that we regret. I hope these pictures will shine the light. It's just a shame that I had to share such private pictures."

Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    "To all the critics, it's time to fill everyone in on why you don't see Cara out for 8 hours during searches. On June 19 Cara was flown to Indianapolis for emergency surgery. She had compartment syndrome and was full of infection. After surgery we were told she may not pull through. She was on the ventilator for 10 days. They removed her pectoral muscle, a rib, scraped her breast bone and removed all the cartilage. She was taken to surgery again on June 21 and the infection was cleaned out again. The gaping wound was left packed and open so it could be cleaned daily. She had surgery again for a muscle flap and was closed up. So when back home she could not use her arm at all and had 2 drains under her right arm. The Thursday before Aleah was taken, Cara's drains were removed in Indy. So you see Cara could not lift Aleah nor dispose of her as everyone would like to think. Cara searches with family at 2 hour intervals, as that is all she can tolerate. So anymore questions? Cara, like every other person in the world, has made choices in our past that we regret. I hope these pictures will shine the light. It's just a shame that I had to share such private pictures."
    Okay so maybe someone was staying there to help Cara out and used that opportunity to take advantage of Aleah? Sounds like a painful procedure. She could've been (legitimately) zonked out on pain meds. Or I guess someone tried to take care of them both but got overwhelmed?

And good Lord, I've never seen so many ugly mugshots in a single thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    And good Lord, I've never seen so many ugly mugshots in a single thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Well hello there.

They are planning a vigil for Sept. 17 w this Walk Across America group. They cancelled one vigil supposedly bc of protesters & there's rumors flying all over the place about ppl planning on protesting the vigil. Some ppl said the protesters made their own page to get more protesters & some are saying its the whole Finding Aleah page. I don't know whats true or not over there.
    They should have made another flier to let ppl know if for Aleah too. That would give more details on what exactly they're doing.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 09-12-2016 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Trying to make pic show up.

This is all sus AF. I need a day to digest it all. I was reading all the Facebook pages and Christ. Just.. Bleak.

Thread Information