Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Aleah Beckerle (19) was found dead in an abandoned house

This is terrible. I hope I'm wrong but I feel like something happened in the house to the poor child and her mom is hiding it.

So what are we thinking: accident covered up, straight-up murder, or abandoned in the woods with a bible?

God, isn't that awful? I'm not even being flippant here. We've actually seen ALL of these outcomes on MDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Mercy killing then realized they needed to cover it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Dad, Demarco Roach, is devastated that he can't help look for Aleah. He's in jail. Has been for a month or so.
    http://www.fox19.com/story/32509965/...k-for-daughter

And on that Justice for Aleah facebook page. *head explodes*
    Wat I've heard so far :
    ,they are waiting for the lie detector test to come back
    2: Marco roach is in jail. Going crazy
    3: something about. Butter n a testimony
    4: something about a dude name Marty having a key coming in
    5: The rockwhieler. Roscoe. Was in the living room n didn't bark at the perp
    6: Cara Kai 6 ft away in sleeping pills
    7: She may think the baby is in Henderson
    8:, some of my cousins have gon by the house n said Cara refused to let them in
    9: to LOren durban. Why u nboxing me. I've bn n the house millions of times spent nights w them they have all spent nights w me we. We're very close for a long time n I've never seen any of caras family there but her mother. Thank u n bye bye boo-boo!!!
    All things that I have heard. U have now heard.
    Thanks. RitaDita

I admit I've become lazy since the inception of spell check, auto correct and predictive text but this non language is insane.
    I'll start my wtf with "Butter n a testimony" and end with "every other thing that was written in that fkng facebook post".
    😐

Intentional, but no mercy killing unless by mercy you mean freeing the family up from taking care of a burden.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Intentional, but no mercy killing unless by mercy you mean freeing the family up from taking care of a burden.
    I'm starting to think this too now. Fuckers.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Hmm
    Family member high on drugs took advantage of her. When she started screaming they panicked & strangled her. Family now covering it up.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 07-23-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Im getting confused on whos who in the family. So Im posting these to so I dont have to keep looking them up,lol

Cara Berkerle (mom) FB
    https://www.facebook.com/carab403?pnref=friends.search

Lydia LaRue (Grandma) FB
    https://www.facebook.com/lydia.larue.921?fref=nf

I was trying not to make a bunch of posts so just added this to this one..
    This is the article about one of the dads arrests. This is one is from 2014,trying to find out what hes in for now..
    http://www.courierpress.com/news/loc...325532351.html

Roach, Demarco Wayne (B M, 40) Arrest on chrg of Battery - Domestic - Presence Of
    Child <16, F (F), at 403 E Iowa St, Evansville, on 03/16/2016.
    http://media.jrn.com/documents/MEDIA_REPORT+(15).pdf

6/16/2016
    CRIMINAL RECKLESSNESS WHILE ARMED W/DEADLY WEAPON 0
    INVASION OF PRIVACY [AM] 500
    Total Bond Amount: NO BOND
    http://www.vanderburghsheriff.com/se...te-lookup.aspx
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 07-23-2016 at 11:48 AM.
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Mom said she thinks the girl is in Henderson KY early on.
    This body wasn't found in that town but a few hours from there.
    http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Bod...388037682.html

So they chopped her up too. Wonder who got that job,sick. Poor girl,she didn't deserve that.

I think it was intentional homicide. Texas Equasearch is going to start thier search tomorrow morning. They are very good at what they do. Same with Klaas kids foundation.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The mother looks like she does drugs. Just an observation.

Also, why was the mother not out there day 1 when there were already organized efforts to try and find the girl? Agree with all those stating this is probably something that happened in the home and was covered up.

Attempted a search to see if there was anything regarding child abuse allegations, etc., but haven't been able to find anything. Think it's very fitting that the cops stated it like "“You can’t just carry a disabled 19-year-old out of her home and have no one see anything.” True enough, especially when someone was supposedly in the room!

On a side note, how awful. She had a seizure at birth that caused her to have a stroke and she was disabled from that point on. Can't even imagine.

Ah, after more searching... Apparently Aleah was almost shot when the father went nuts and shot his gun in the house. He said he was having a schizophrenic episode:

http://www.courierpress.com/news/cri...387969662.html

This is not the only time that Beckerle, who was reported missing by her mother on Sunday, has been in a potentially dangerous situation recently.

An arrest affidavit from less than a month ago shows that Beckerle was nearly struck by a bullet while she was sitting inside her East Iowa Street home on June 16. In that incident, police believe DeMarco W. Roach, 40 — who is identified as the boyfriend of Beckerle's mother — fired a handgun several times inside the residence because he was hallucinating and believed he was being chased by two men who were trying to kill him.

Roach later reportedly told investigators that he was having a schizophrenic episode and was also under the influence of Adderall and Xanax at the time of the incident. Police wrote in the arrest affidavit that investigators believe Roach fired the gun three times upstairs in the Beckerle home and twice downstairs. One of those shots struck a door frame that was "a short distance away from" Aleah Beckerle, police wrote.

Roach has remained in jail since the alleged incident. He faces charges of illegal gun possession and three counts of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon.

Investigators have talked to both Cara Beckerle and Roach about Aleah's Beckerle's reported disappearance, as well as multiple other people, police confirmed Friday. In the affidavit about the June arrest, investigators noted that there was an active protective order against Roach for Beckerle's mother, Cara Beckerle. However, Cara Beckerle told police that Roach had been living back at the Iowa Street residence for a few days prior to the gun incident.

Roach was also arrested in March after an alleged fight between he and Cara Beckerle at the Iowa Street home. According to the affidavit in that March 16 case, Cara Beckerle told investigators that Roach grabbed her by her hair and shoved her during an argument. He is also accused of breaking the dining room table and throwing a brick through a window, according to the affidavit. Police say there were children in the home at the time of the incident, but the affidavit does not specify if Aleah Beckerle was one of them. Court records indicate Roach ultimately pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of domestic violence in that case.

Citing state law, a spokesman for the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration said he could not comment on whether Adult Protective Services has been involved with Aleah Beckerle.
    Interesting on the last part - anyone know if they could flat out say "no" if there was no involvement, or are they legally obligated to say "no comment" regardless of if they were involved with Aleah or no? Just curious on that wording.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

I get how it sounds fishy. I dont necessary think it is. I know in childrens protective services where i am , you strictly cannot comment on individual cases. Im assuming its the same for Adult protection services.

I thought as much. Guess everything else in this case is screaming "not a happy ending" so it's easy to lean that way when hearing that. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    Mom said she thinks the girl is in Henderson KY early on.
    This body wasn't found in that town but a few hours from there.
    http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Bod...388037682.html
    I just started a thread on this, as they identified the victim as Kristen Edwards, a 22 year old mother of 2.

Aunt just posted in a FB group that they found her body.

which group? the one you linked in your second comment said

Brittany Darling
    28 mins
    Enough is enough! These other groups and pages are spreading lies. What you may have read is not true. Aleah has not been found yet. Search still continues. Share this with those groups!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    which group? the one you linked in your second comment said
    It's a private group that started out public but some super shady stuff was just posted. I don't know if its legit anymore.
    The owner of the group claims to be an Aunt but someone just posted a screenshot of the "aunt" saying she was going to get the reward money.

Topix- it's like hanging out at the local bar and hearing 50 different rumors.

Here's the local topix. It's long. It's full of everything. The one thing that everybody says tho......mom is a known druggie and she hangs out with some iffy people.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/evan...6PMEEL626GG/p2

They say mom showed up at the search sites 4 days after Aleah disappeared. Then they say she only stayed long enough to do that interview, then she left.

People are actually on there making posts for the mom- pleading for her to do the right thing.
    Somebody brings up this from the interview with mom. Good point
    Everyone should listen to the interview when she says something to the effect of: "I don't understand how someone could be so sick and just take her and abandon her because of...... a feeling that they're feeling towards whoever...." How would SHE know the reason someone else would abandon her daughter??

They (topix) also report that the girl's body was found. I couldn't find any news articles yet.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-30-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Topix- it's like hanging out at the local bar and hearing 50 different rumors.

Here's the local topix. It's long. It's full of everything. The one thing that everybody says tho......mom is a known druggie and she hangs out with some iffy people.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/evan...6PMEEL626GG/p2

They say mom showed up at the search sites 4 days after Aleah disappeared. Then they say she only stayed long enough to do that interview, then she left.

People are actually on there making posts for the mom- pleading for her to do the right thing.
    Somebody brings up this from the interview with mom. Good point

They (topix) also report that the girl's body was found. I couldn't find any news articles yet.
    Maybe she has a good idea who has her, and thats how she know the motive. If mum truely is as involved in drugs and stuff as some people say she is, then she has enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Maybe she has a good idea who has her, and thats how she know the motive. If mum truely is as involved in drugs and stuff as some people say she is, then she has enemies.
    If I was a kidnapper of kids, I don't think I would aim for the disabled one. That would be a lot of work.

I wonder if maybe the girl had a seizure (other articles claimed she was in the hospital a week prior bc of a seizure) and maybe mom was passed out and the girl died. Grandma/mom panicked and hid her body in that vacant house (the one that burned down) When people started searching- they took her body somewhere else and burned the house down. Just me speculating.

I don't remember where I read this, but the dad is in jail because he was having a drug induced schizophrenic episode, and fired shots in the house, and possibly could have killed Aleah. Between him and the mom, Aleah didn't stand a chance.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

If it wasn't them, they sure are putting themselves into the middle of I'm guiltyville with all their actions. They probably should have stopped at my child is missing, help.

The Aunt/cousin that ran the closed group is nuttier than squirrel poop. Last night she started banning people left and right then today she took the post down and I think she closed the group down.
    There is a post about it in this group where ppl are talking about it but I'm not sure how long it will last before she deletes it.
    It seems Aleah's body was not found as they are still searching today. Why a family member would post that she was found when she wasn't makes no sense to me at all.
    https://www.facebook.com/Justice-for...5073968453528/
    There are screen shots floating around from the closed groups of what was said in there but I'm not sure how to upload them.

Thread Information