Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Aleah Beckerle (19) was found dead in an abandoned house

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PugLove65 View Post
    Hi all! I've been reading MDS for several years; finally signed up the other day! Yay!

So I've been following Aleah's case since Day 1, and also belong to a few FB pages dedicated to her. There's been lots of chatter on (in?) those pages this evening. A badly decomposed body was found early this morning, in an abandoned house. Law enforcement were unable to tell if it was a male or female. Autopsy tomorrow (Wed.).

Some of the news channels were saying that the police have been to Cara's house today. I don't know how to share the actual news story here. Oh, and hi Nic B! We're practically neighbors! Well, about an hour apart neighbors!
    Welcome! I wonder if this will end up being her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Having a child that is almost the same weight and height and also severely special needs/handicapped I am really nervous for this girl. I know with my daughter it takes two people to lift her as she doesn't help at all. This just sounds so off... Very off

Quote Originally Posted by Caraslzybonz View Post
    Having a child that is almost the same weight and height and also severely special needs/handicapped I am really nervous for this girl. I know with my daughter it takes two people to lift her as she doesn't help at all. This just sounds so off... Very off
    Cops were posted at both the front & back door, through the the night. The Feds have actually been there, too. Aleah had an implanted device to control seizures, so if there's one in this body, that would be a dead giveaway. No pun intended. As of 11:15am Central, no updates.

Fun Fact (not related to her case): My ex-husband's parents are morticians, and own a mortuary. I loved to hang out there! Grabbing a pillow from the casket display room, and crashing on the office couch. Or my kids pushing each other around on those accordian things (with wheels) that you roll caskets on! Lol

Well, some very sad news. The Coroner has identified the body as Aleah. I had a feeling she was deceased, but my heart is truly broken for this precious girl. So many strange things with this case. One of the ladies who beat the crap out of a guy to get him to confess, got 3 years home detention, via a plea deal last week. Suddenly now we have a body. This story isn't over by a long shot!

I hope what really happened and who is responsible finally comes to light. This is such a sad case.

Well, some very sad news.
    Sad, yes. but we all figured she wasn't alive, so it's not sad that there's finally a body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

This breaks my heart!! RIP Aleah!!

Im just glad its over 😟😢

"...One of the ladies who beat the crap out of a guy to get him to confess, got 3 years home detention, via a plea deal last week. Suddenly now we have a body. This story isn't over by a long shot!
    "

A 'Lady' is not how I would describe Deb Wollner!! But oh you are right this story is not over. I wonder how this will play out. And what coincidental timing the sentencing of those two and now the body is found!

Poor Aleah. I am glad that she has been found but how sad.

Will they be able to tell from the body how long Aleah has been deceased?

Sleep peacefully Aleah.

I was extremely tempted to drive by the house after work today. It's in the 'bad area' of our city. People have created a memorial in front of it with stuffed animals and balloons. My boyfriend texted me when I was at work to tell me it was her and a couple of nurses and I watched the press conference. All we could do today was talk about it and trade theories and rumors :/ It's just so sad. I'm so glad they found her though.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Sad, yes. but we all figured she wasn't alive, so it's not sad that there's finally a body.
    I agree. I'm glad she was found, though.

How far (or close) was her body found from her house? For . Anyone in . That area.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    How far (or close) was her body found from her house? For . Anyone in . That area.
    I believe the house she was found in was three blocks away from her home. She was right under everyone's noses the entire time. Super ironic part is that people had been searching the entire city EXCEPT for the south side (which was where she was found) because it was deemed "too dangerous.

I was reading on Topix last night they already searched this house months ago.

I know Topix a load of rumour but everyone seems to think Aleah was not in that house the whole time.

I'm glad you didn't go into that bad area. I guess during last night, someone took the flowers that were left at her house, and "planted" them in a nice line in their yard. Lol. I read today that Cara's ex, DeMarco Roaches (he is Aleah's sister Carly's father) grandmother owned the house on Bedford, about 20 years ago. He was in jail when she was abducted/killed. I'm glad they've found her.

Ppl in the online groups are sure now that the photo of the cell phone photo that went around a while ago was her body in the tarp in an attic. It was thought then that the back ground looked like insulation and now that it is know she was found in an attic it seems more likely. Who the hell (besides Jodi) takes a photo of a body like that though?
    I know everyone thinks the Mom did it but I'm really curious as to if she died because mom was out on meds from her surgery and Mom got scared about CPS and hid her body and it all went downhill from there. I don't think mom is the sharpest tool in the tool box.

Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    Ppl in the online groups are sure now that the photo of the cell phone photo that went around a while ago was her body in the tarp in an attic. It was thought then that the back ground looked like insulation and now that it is know she was found in an attic it seems more likely. Who the hell (besides Jodi) takes a photo of a body like that though?
    I know everyone thinks the Mom did it but I'm really curious as to if she died because mom was out on meds from her surgery and Mom got scared about CPS and hid her body and it all went downhill from there. I don't think mom is the sharpest tool in the tool box.
    I was looking at that photo yesterday. It does look like a face, kinda in the middle of the black. And the yellow insulation, and white PVC pipe. I think her death was accidental, a very negligent accident. Mom was probably too out of it to realize Aleah was having a seizure, and died from it. So yeah, I agree with you.

Where's this photo you speak of? Is there a link? Or can it be posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
    I was extremely tempted to drive by the house after work today. It's in the 'bad area' of our city. People have created a memorial in front of it with stuffed animals and balloons. My boyfriend texted me when I was at work to tell me it was her and a couple of nurses and I watched the press conference. All we could do today was talk about it and trade theories and rumors :/ It's just so sad. I'm so glad they found her though.
    <waves hi> I live in Southern Illinois, near the Indiana border. We get all of our news from Evansville. My husband and I did live there for a couple of years when we first got married. This is such a sad case. I don't believe the intruder story, but I don't necessarily think the family murdered her, either. I think she died and they covered it up out of fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

this is the pic

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

The photo. Here's the link where I found the photo
    https://erickaecourtney.com/2016/08/...s-circulating/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    this is the pic
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    <waves hi> I live in Southern Illinois, near the Indiana border. We get all of our news from Evansville. My husband and I did live there for a couple of years when we first got married. This is such a sad case. I don't believe the intruder story, but I don't necessarily think the family murdered her, either. I think she died and they covered it up out of fear.
    Hi neighbor :) It is so very sad. I feel relief, in a way, because we all wanted answers as to where she was. Now there are so many new questions, though. I honestly believe someone in the family had something to do with it, and that the whole confession beating was an attempt to shift the blame on someone else. But like you, I think it very much could have been an accident and someone panicked. I'm extremely curious to know where the tip came from. There could be a lot more they already know that they're just gathering evidence on.

Way too big to be a body.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
    Hi neighbor :) It is so very sad. I feel relief, in a way, because we all wanted answers as to where she was. Now there are so many new questions, though. I honestly believe someone in the family had something to do with it, and that the whole confession beating was an attempt to shift the blame on someone else. But like you, I think it very much could have been an accident and someone panicked. I'm extremely curious to know where the tip came from. There could be a lot more they already know that they're just gathering evidence on.
    EPD released a statement that the person(s) who gave the tip, have been cleared.

Thread Information