Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bert Franklin (35) was having an affair with Roxanne Lewis-Randall when he killed her toddler son

Bert Franklin (35) was having an affair with Roxanne Lewis-Randall when he killed her toddler son

Tulsa Dentist Arrested In Connection With Metro Baby's Suspicious Death

Posted: Jul 20, 2016 11:10 AM CDT Updated: Jul 20, 2016 7:08 PM CDT
    BY NEWS9.COMEMAIL

Previous ImageEnlargeNext Image1 / 2
    OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City detectives have arrested a Tulsa dentist in connection with the death of 19-month-old Lincoln Lewis.
    Police confirm they have arrested 35-year-old Bert Franklin. Tulsa police said he is dating Lincoln's mother. And News 9 has also learned, Franklin is married and has four children of his own.

According to the family, baby Lincoln died on Monday, July 18, after suffering a head injury.

Facebook posts show Lincoln was born three months premature and his mother referred to him as "my sweet miracle babe".

News 9 crews first met Lincoln and his mother Roxanne last November, after he was given a precious gift from a local artist who helped personalize his cranial molding helmet with her creative flair.

11/27/15 Related Story: Artist Paints Shaping Helmet For Metro Baby

Despite the medical challenges, the little boy seemed to be growing and thriving. And then news of his untimely death started flooding social media.

On Monday, July 18, Lincoln's biological father posted this on his Facebook page:

?My boy fought so hard these past 18 months to overcome countless problems. But two evenings ago he was struck in the head, cracking his skull and causing a massive brain injury. He has been robbed of a wonderful, long life."

He goes on to say "God bless you little Linc, you were so loved and we will see you soon."

According to a police report, the child was taken to Mercy Hospital in Oklahoma City by his mother.

She told police Lincoln had fallen down three carpeted steps onto a landing on Friday. She said he hit the back of his head against a wall.

According to the report, the mother told the officer, "I've seen him have some spills and tumbles, but the small tumble down three carpeted steps wasn't bad."

Lincoln was flown to a Tulsa hospital for treatment where he later passed away. The medical examiner's office confirmed the autopsy had been completed but the cause and manner of death are still pending.

News 9 talked with Lincoln's mother by phone, but she was too emotional to go on camera.

Lincoln's funeral has been scheduled for this Saturday, July 23, at Christ the King Catholic Church.

A GoFundMe Page has been created to help raise money for the baby's funeral. Friends who created the page have already raised thousands of dollars to help the mother of Lincoln Henry Lewis, who is grieving the loss of her precious baby boy.

http://www.news9.com/story/32489383/...e-childs-death

On Nov.27,2015 - An artist,Mrs. Westerman, painted his helmet to personalize it.

Heres the article:http://www.news9.com/story/30618653/...for-metro-baby

Roxy Lewis-Randall (mom) FB
    https://www.facebook.com/roxy.lewisrandall

ML Henry (dad) FB
    https://m.facebook.com/ml.henry.9 (Dad must have deleted or made another FB)

Bert Franklin (dentist) FB
    https://www.facebook.com/drbertfranklin

Gofundme
    https://www.gofundme.com/2f9pubuv
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 09-14-2016 at 11:02 AM.
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That poor little precious boy.

The mom looks like a good mother. I'm hoping she wasn't involved.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 07-22-2016 at 07:36 AM.

I forgot to add that I have no idea why the dentist was arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I forgot to add that I have no idea why the dentist was arrested.
    Maybe I should have kept searching for a better article. This was the most descriptive one I could find & it didnt really give much detail. I'll look again.

I saw this picture back in Nov/Dec on fb of him in his helmet. When I saw his pic again,I thought it was an update on him,not this.Very sad.

I just read another story that there were multiple injuries to Lincoln...so that then makes me wonder if his mother's story was something that was scrutinized by the police.

Here is what has to be one of the sweetest pictures I have seen in awhile. This is little Lincoln ~ how anyone could possibly hurt this baby is beyond me.

13775979_1034592439921591_8539447080670286845_n.jpg

Another article said this:
    At this time police cannot release what relation Franklin had with baby Lincoln, or confirm details about how he was injured.
    http://kfor.com/2016/07/20/tulsa-man...month-old-boy/
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 07-21-2016 at 01:05 PM.

News on this is just trickling out.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 07-23-2016 at 08:02 AM.
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Sounds like the mother is saying he just tumbled to cover up for douchey boyfriend who hit this little guy.

RIP Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    Sounds like the mother is saying he just tumbled to cover up for douchey boyfriend who hit this little guy.

RIP Lincoln
    That is what I am thinking too.

A dentist who is accused of killing a toddler with a blow to the head, was leading a double life, according to court documents.

Bert Franklin, 35, lives with his wife and four children in a $1.3 million home in Tulsa.

He had a yearlong affair with the Oklahoma City woman whose 19-month-old boy was killed.

Oklahoma City police Detective Andrea Motley said in an arrest warrant for first-degree murder that neither woman knew of the other.

The girlfriend said she had been extremely concerned because Franklin had begun to exhibit “controlling behavior,” Motley said. The girlfriend also told the detective that Franklin hated the boy's father and had threatened to kill the man, “skin him in Bricktown” and cut off a body part.

Franklin, who has practiced dentistry in Tulsa for eight years, is in the Tulsa County jail, without bail, awaiting transfer to Oklahoma County.

The doctor who treated 19-month-old Lincoln Von Henry Lewis at Mercy Hospital Oklahoma called police Sunday to report injuries consistent with abuse.

Lincoln's head had pinpoints of blood in the skin near the right rear of his skull, likely the location of impact. He had hemorrhaging in both eyes and severe swelling and trauma to his brain, the warrant states.

The boy died Monday afternoon at a Tulsa hospital.

The “fracture demonstrated a high degree of force to cross multiple suture lines through multiple bones.” A second skull fracture on the side of the boy's head was revealed during the autopsy, the warrant states.

The boy's mother said Lincoln and Franklin were alone in the downstairs living room of her home in Oklahoma City when she heard a loud “thud.” Franklin said the noise was made by throwing a small ball to a puppy.

The detective said Franklin's story is inconsistent with the noise the boy's mother heard.

“He was the sole care provider for the time frame prior to the boy being symptomatic,” she said in the warrant.

The boy's mother had surveillance equipment in the home. Police seized an external hard drive from that system.
    Subscribe to NewsOK's Breaking News Headlines

http://newsok.com/article/5510613

If he's a good enough manipulator to manage (at least) 2 simultaneous live-in relationships, he's good enough to temporarily convince this mum that the thud she heard was nothing, & then stage an accident scene for Lincoln to explain his deteriorating condition.

This poor mum & poor little premmie My eldest was 2.5mths premature, they're SO fragile the first 0-12mths. How could someone with the degree of medical knowledge this man possessed do something so fucking catastrophic to a baby he KNEW would be even more susceptible to brain injury???

FUCK THIS VICIOUS, LYING BAG OF SHIT.

Bert Franklin's facebook linked above is also connected to Bert G Franklin. They share the same links and work at the same place (So I assume it's the same person)
    I'm not sure why mom didn't know he was already married? I'm not sure I believe that.
    Even on his own facebook, he post an Happy Ann. picture of him and his wife. In 2013 he posted "it's baby time" with his wife, showing them at the hospital for labor/delivery. (all the tags with his wife are gone and it looks like her facebook is gone)

There has been a few posts from people saying he was falsely accused.
    https://www.facebook.com/signaturesmiles.bertfranklin

And just surfing the local comments there seems to be two camps of people: those who call the mom a liar. They've said she has told different stories on what happened. Then you have the ones that say he was a pervy dentist. They say he spent his whole time messing around with the techs in his office.
    Here's a few links in case you're interested
    https://www.facebook.com/fox23news/p...type=3&theater

Some detailed comments in this. You'll have to scroll down to find where the newspaper posted the story.
    https://www.facebook.com/tulsaworld/?fref=nf

http://www.newson6.com/story/3249281...irlfriends-son

They officially charged him with first-degree murder Thursday.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-old-son.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Neither woman knew about the other?

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

His wife is on his Facebook page. He's tooting about their anniversary. Are you meaning to tell me this side chick never, ever Googled this dude or sought out his social media in any way???

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

His wife is on his Facebook page. He's tooting about their anniversary. Are you meaning to tell me this side chick never, ever Googled this dude or sought out his social media in any way???
    Yeah, I call bullshit too. The girlfriend definitely knew about the wife. No way you start dating someone and not check them out on the Internet. The wife may not have known about the girlfriend tho. So many innocent lives ended by senselessly.

Looks like there is actual video of him killing the baby.

And......afterwards he grabs a slice of pizza
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

He's also been accused of abuse of his own kid in the past.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-18-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Ms Lewis-Randall told police that on July 17, she was downstairs in her home in the 14800 block of Gravity Falls when she heard a loud 'thud' from an upstairs bedroom, where Franklin and Lincoln were alone at the time.

This is from the article...so she was there when it happened as it indicates he was seen in the video walking downstairs with the baby who was still alert. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Ms Lewis-Randall told police that on July 17, she was downstairs in her home in the 14800 block of Gravity Falls when she heard a loud 'thud' from an upstairs bedroom, where Franklin and Lincoln were alone at the time.

This is from the article...so she was there when it happened as it indicates he was seen in the video walking downstairs with the baby who was still alert. Right?
    Right. She was there.
    I don't think police believe she had anything to do with the baby's death tho. Sounds like most of it was all caught on tape. Makes me wonder if Bert knew there were cameras in the house?

The only thing I find a little strange- that she says she tries to wake the baby up at 2am to feed him his bottle. Uh, I would never wake a sleeping baby up at 2am- especially one that's almost 2 years old. I find that odd and wonder if maybe she knew something was wrong with the baby and they were trying to come up with a good story????
    The video shows Franklin walking down the stairs in the home with Lewis in his arms.

The baby is sitting up in Franklin’s arms and appears to be fine.

Franklin takes Lewis into the living room and it’s difficult to see exactly what happens because the camera is in the kitchen.

But an Oklahoma City detective testified Wednesday morning at the hearing that she believes the video shows Franklin slamming Lewis head first into the ground and then shows him making a violent kicking motion at a spot on the floor.

A short time later, it shows him carrying a limp baby in one arm as he walks into the kitchen and gets a piece of pizza.

Lewis’ mother told police she heard a loud thud and came downstairs, but Franklin told her he was throwing a ball to the dog.

The mother told police the baby was lying on the couch with pillows around him when she went down and that Franklin told her the baby was sleeping.

They later put Lewis to bed and didn’t realize anything was wrong until about 2:00 the next morning when Randall tried to wake Lewis for his bottle.

She told police the baby’s eyes were open and his breathing was labored.
    http://kfor.com/2016/08/17/prosecuto...ng-metro-baby/

Then you have this. Let me just say WOW. So it would be totally okay if he kicked the dog to death? Okay.
    No family members had seen the home surveillance video before it was played in court and there was audible sobbing as they watched the images.

Adams said he had not seen the video before either, but he said he wasn’t concerned about it.

“But there’s really nothing on the video that surprised me. I mean it is what it is. And again, Dr. Franklin has told us there was a dog in there and any actions he had was towards the dog and I believe him,” said Adams.

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

Of course she knew. She's got several posts on a trip with my husband- while I was pregnant! I'm not saying she's a bad mother, but I am saying married men are not a new thing to her.

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

She posted a picture of the baby at the hospital on July 12. So she was obviously on Facebook. Who doesn't look up their boyfriend on Facebook?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kp111 View Post
    She posted a picture of the baby at the hospital on July 12. So she was obviously on Facebook. Who doesn't look up their boyfriend on Facebook?
    DING! She totally knew about his wife. Had to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kp111 View Post
    Of course she knew. She's got several posts on a trip with my husband- while I was pregnant! I'm not saying she's a bad mother, but I am saying married men are not a new thing to her.
    Your husband? Wow. I'm so sorry.
    I never believed for one minute mom didn't know Bert was already married.

I know a girl that is only interested in dating married men. We never could figure out why she was like that. Personally, I always thought she liked the game.
    Once the husband and wife split up, it wouldn't be long before the girl dropped the man and moved on to another "available" one. It was almost like she wanted to see if she could break them up.
    Now that I think about it- she was the same way in school too.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Oh wow! I missed that KP! How horrible. That's seriously crappy. Yes, she seems to be a serial home wrecker. There's Women that are attracted to that, it's pretty gross. I'm sorry that you became a victim to that.

Welcome to the site!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information