Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 38 of 38

Thread: Bert Franklin (35) was having an affair with Roxanne Lewis-Randall when he killed her toddler son

  1. #26
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,765
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Kp111 View Post
    Of course she knew. She's got several posts on a trip with my husband- while I was pregnant! I'm not saying she's a bad mother, but I am saying married men are not a new thing to her.
    wait....what? wow, I'm sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  2. #27
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,765
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Oh wow! I missed that KP! How horrible. That's seriously crappy. Yes, she seems to be a serial home wrecker. There's Women that are attracted to that, it's pretty gross. I'm sorry that you became a victim to that.

    Welcome to the site!
    yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Lily Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    897
    Rep Power
    10188487
    This article is from last month that I missed. Apparently he asked one of his patients to borrowmoney & racked up $80,000 in charges on her credit card & then wouldn't talk to her. I wouldn't doubt if this guy did a lot of shady dealings.
    http://ktul.com/news/local/tulsa-den...t-out-of-80000
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

  4. #29
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,954
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Not to completely change the subject, but I have never understood people with the outlook of 'be mad at the husband, not the other woman'. In most cases I would say the other woman knows very well that she is dealing with a man in another relationship. And before anyone says he could lie and say he was getting divorced, separated etc etc, there is documentation that can prove that story if the woman is truly faced with falling in love with someone in some type of commitment.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  5. #30
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,572
    Rep Power
    21474854
    An Oklahoma dentist accused of causing fatal skull fractures to his mistress's 19-month-old son was charged Monday in a new felony case- with conspiring to have her killed so she couldn't testify against him. Bert Franklin, 36 (top left inset) was set to face trial Monday in the death of his mistress Roxanne Lewis's (left) son, Lincoln Von Henry Lewis (top right inset). Prosecutors allege Franklin caused the deadly head injuries to the child on July 16, 2016, inside the Lewis' Oklahoma City residence, according to OK News. The trial was continued after prosecutors charged him with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, after they say he solicited fellow inmates to kill the boy's mother. She is the key witness in her son's murder case. A video showed Franklin holding the boy's lifeless body (bottom right inset).

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-murder.html

  6. #31
    Senior Citizen Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    13,547
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    An Oklahoma dentist accused of causing fatal skull fractures to his mistress's 19-month-old son was charged Monday in a new felony case- with conspiring to have her killed so she couldn't testify against him. Bert Franklin, 36 (top left inset) was set to face trial Monday in the death of his mistress Roxanne Lewis's (left) son, Lincoln Von Henry Lewis (top right inset). Prosecutors allege Franklin caused the deadly head injuries to the child on July 16, 2016, inside the Lewis' Oklahoma City residence, according to OK News. The trial was continued after prosecutors charged him with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, after they say he solicited fellow inmates to kill the boy's mother. She is the key witness in her son's murder case. A video showed Franklin holding the boy's lifeless body (bottom right inset).

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-murder.html
    Damn, he's taking notes from Drew Peterson.
    I'm moving on alone over ground that no one owns past statues that atone for my sins
    There's a guard on every door and a drink on every floor
    Overflowing with a thousand amens - Tom Petty

  7. #32
    Shut your face, grandma! Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    6,252
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Damn, he's taking notes from Drew Peterson.
    Not very good ones.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  8. #33
    Senior Member raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,686
    Rep Power
    21474851
    http://www.newson6.com/story/3895330...o-begin-monday

    Jury selection begins Monday, August 27th in a former Tulsa dentist's murder trial.

    Franklin is charged in the murder of 19-month-old Lincoln Lewis in July 2016. The child belonged to Franklin's former mistress.

    Franklin is also charged with hiring someone to kill the child's mother.


    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

  9. #34
    Senior Member raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,686
    Rep Power
    21474851
    https://kfor.com/2018/09/05/state-an...tulsa-dentist/

    The fate of Tulsa dentist, Bert Franklin, could be decided as soon as tomorrow.

    Both the state and defense rested in the case Wednesday afternoon.

    On Wednesday, jurors heard from the last few prosecution witnesses.

    They heard from a jail informant who was working with the state and testified that Franklin told him he wanted someone to kill his girlfriend.

    The state’s last witness was an ER pediatric doctor from Children’s Hospital who reviewed Lewis’ case as part of the state’s child death review board.

    He testified that Lincoln’s skull fracture could not have been the result of an accidental fall but had to have happened as a result of force.

    The defense’s only witness was an out of state pediatric neurologist who had previously testified that Lincoln’s injury wasn’t necessarily the result of abuse and that the injury could’ve happened before Bert Franklin was around him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

  10. #35
    Senior Member raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,686
    Rep Power
    21474851
    http://www.newson6.com/story/3904113...-for-hire-plot

    Jury Finds Bert Franklin Guilty Of Killing Toddler, Murder-For-Hire Plot

    An Oklahoma County jury found a Tulsa dentist guilty of first-degree murder and soliciting murder.

    Bert Franklin was charged for the 2016 death of a toddler and another charge for soliciting a hit on the child’s mother.
    “The jury’s verdict of life without parole and life on top of that,” said Gayland Geiger, Oklahoma Co. District Attorney’s Office. “I anticipate Judge Truong to stack those sentences together and Mr. Franklin does not ever need to be released again.”

    Franklin’s sentencing is set for Oct. 19.


    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

  11. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    5649279
    I have been listening to the podcast that Roxanne has been doing regarding Linc. How absolutely terrifying for that little one before he passed. Roxy knew about the wife but was told they were separated (per the podcast). The podcast goes into a lot of detail, so if you are sensitive to that type of thing, be prepared if you listen to it. Life After Linc is what is it called. I don't care if she knew about the wife or not, no one deserves to have their child murdered.

    What truly amazes me is that his wife thinks he is innocent. The cameras in Roxy's home proved what he did to this little one. Bert's actions proved he was trying to cover it all up. (I will not put that info here in case anyone listens to the podcast as I don't want to be a spoiler).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Him being murdery annoys me.

  12. #37
    Senior Member kevansvault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    21474852
    I hope he gets raped every day in prison. Sorry, not sorry. He killed that beautiful little boy. He needs to suffer like no one has ever suffered before. Sonofabitch.

    And the wife? Fuck that blind ass twatmaggot, too.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

  13. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    657817
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    I have been listening to the podcast that Roxanne has been doing regarding Linc. How absolutely terrifying for that little one before he passed. Roxy knew about the wife but was told they were separated (per the podcast). The podcast goes into a lot of detail, so if you are sensitive to that type of thing, be prepared if you listen to it. Life After Linc is what is it called. I don't care if she knew about the wife or not, no one deserves to have their child murdered.

    What truly amazes me is that his wife thinks he is innocent. The cameras in Roxy's home proved what he did to this little one. Bert's actions proved he was trying to cover it all up. (I will not put that info here in case anyone listens to the podcast as I don't want to be a spoiler).
    Looks like she just published this one.
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-r2n88-9c75d4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •