Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sierah Joughin (20) was abducted and murdered after going for a bicycle ride

my heart seriously hurts for the boyfriend. You know he is plagued with feeling guilt, even though he did nothing wrong. :(

WS have done one of those fancy google map things.
    They have marked where missing and murdered women were last seen or found deceased and included their details.
    They have also marked James Worley's addresses and work place etc. It is interesting and disturbing to see all of that info on an interactive map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...Mmyl5NRSVy24Cc

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    They have marked where missing and murdered women were last seen or found deceased and included their details.
    They have also marked James Worley's addresses and work place etc. It is interesting and disturbing to see all of that info on an interactive map.

Looks like this path runs right through Chillicothe, as well. Lots of dead girls popping up thereabouts. I know it's a stretch, but, who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Wow on that map...it does make you think of the potential of other victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Wow on that map...it does make you think of the potential of other victims.
    For sure and it is so horrific, regardless if he was involved or not, to see so much devastation in such a small area. Plus, that isn't even all of the people missing or found dead in that area. It's just potential victims of his.

I've never been able to do WS because they go on and on and on and they snip all the info from posts that people love to read. Info that is relevant concerning people's background friends and family. I like a bit of juice 😊

In saying that, while the site is not my bag, I give them mad props for being hardcore fancy map and list makers -
    Search Warrant List of items
    Worley Potentials.xlsx
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...tmlview?pli=1#

For sure and it is so horrific, regardless if he was involved or not, to see so much devastation in such a small area. Plus, that isn't even all of the people missing or found dead in that area. It's just potential victims of his.

I've never been able to do WS because they go on and on and on and they snip all the info from posts that people love to read. Info that is relevant concerning people's background friends and family. I like a bit of juice ��

In saying that, while the site is not my bag, I give them mad props for being hardcore fancy map and list makers -
    Search Warrant List of items
    Worley Potentials.xlsx
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...tmlview?pli=1#
    You used to be able to post the whole article but I think WS got into some trouble about copyright stuff. That's when they passed the rule that you could only post less than 10% of that article.
    Some people over there do good work......but it gets lost in all the back and forth. They go back and forth over some stupid shit. It's almost like our Jodi Arias thread just multiplied by 1000%

Let's NEVER forgot that stupid "Travis Alexander's eyeball pictures"

Looking at that timeline- WOW. Even if I omitted all the woman missing 30+ miles from his house- there is still a ton of missing women.....most with brown hair. They're all around the same age too.

Claudia Clinger is on that list. I think most locals believe her husband killed her. (even tho the police say he's not a suspect)
    http://www.toledoblade.com/frontpage...from-1980.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-06-2016 at 02:58 AM.

Travis's eyeball

Yeah, they do have some clever and dedicated people over there.

That timeline has blown me away. It is truly shocking. The search warrant tab is disturbing as hell.

WS obtained this court doc where we see this cock sucker in all his glory. James Worley is bitching, whining, victim blaming, feeling sorry for himself and being a massive entitled fuck face asshole baby in a letter to the judge re the 1990 attack and attempted abduction he fkng perpetrated-

Starts page 11
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzj...w?pref=2&pli=1

Travis's eyeball

Yeah, they do have some clever and dedicated people over there.

That timeline has blown me away. It is truly shocking. The search warrant tab is disturbing as hell.

WS obtained this court doc where we see this cock sucker in all his glory. James Worley is bitching, whining, victim blaming, feeling sorry for himself and being a massive entitled fuck face asshole baby in a letter to the judge re the 1990 attack and attempted abduction he fkng perpetrated-

Starts page 11
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzj...w?pref=2&pli=1
    Fuck this dude. I hope the judge didn't buy any of that bullshit in that letter. He spends paragraphs explaining why he was so stressed out, and how much pressure he was under, yet the whole incident was just a misunderstanding. He was trying to keep her from leaving the scene of an accident.
    I can't believe he only served 3 years for that. I wonder how many woman he has killed over the years

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I hate this poor excuse of a man. I hate that these vibrant and motivated women are dying at the hands of self serving pathetic predators.
    Most recently Sierah, Vanessa Marcotte and Karina Vetrano. What the fuck is happening.

I hate this poor excuse of a man. I hate that these vibrant and motivated women are dying at the hands of self serving pathetic predators.
    Most recently Sierah, Vanessa Marcotte and Karina Vetrano. What the fuck is happening.
    The Lust of the Devil has inhabitanted this man to go on killing women. What is troubling is law enforcement did not make any connections of his living area and the kidnappings / killings at the times of the events ...

Prosecutors in Ohio will pursue the death penalty against a man charged with killing a college student who disappeared while riding her bicycle.

10tv.com

Ohio has the death penalty right? He deserves it. That poor girl, I can't imagine what she went through😭

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by highhopes View Post
    Ohio has the death penalty right? He deserves it. That poor girl, I can't imagine what she went through��
    Ohio does have the death penalty but last I heard they were having trouble obtaining the correct drugs to be able to put anyone to death. You are right that this douche deserves it though.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Dozens of people are dying everyday in Ohio from heroin overdoses and the State of Ohio can't obtain drugs for lethal injection? Go figure that one out.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Her boyfriend's Facebook page breaks my heart. They were together for a really long time. Looks like almost all of High School in to college:

https://m.facebook.com/joshuah.kolas...ds_card&ref=ts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by highhopes View Post
    Ohio has the death penalty right? He deserves it. That poor girl, I can't imagine what she went through��
    I don't think he deserves death. He should be kept alive to suffer.

Is he far from Delphi? I don't understand the map properly as I am not from the USA.

Delphi, Indiana where the two teenage girls were murdered and no leads.

Longshot I know

3 hours
    174 miles

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supernoodle View Post
    Is he far from Delphi? I don't understand the map properly as I am not from the USA.

Delphi, Indiana where the two teenage girls were murdered and no leads.

Longshot I know
    Didn't they already have this guy in custody when those murders happened though?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Oh gosh yes sorry this thread was from 2016.

My bad. Was really sleepy and didn't notice it was a bumped thread. Thought it was new thread.

If the jury recommends death, why would the judge overturn it?

This guy deserves the death penalty.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information