Thread: Preston Squires - 8 July 2016

Preston Squires - 8 July 2016

https://www.facebook.com/preston.squires?ref=br_rs

Funeral services for Preston Guy Squires, 28, will be held at 1:00 P.M. Saturday, July 16, 2016 at the Gorman Funeral Homes-Converse Chapel in Douglas, Wyoming with Chaplain John Hoos and Pastor Tim Ricker officiating. Interment will be in the Douglas Park Cemetery.
    Preston Squires died Friday, July 8, 2016 in Fort Collins, Colorado.
    Preston was born Thursday, July 30, 1987 in Douglas, Wyoming the son of Preston Wayne and Sandra Lynn (Hoos) Squires. He was raised and educated in Douglas and graduated from the Douglas High School in 2005. Preston attended Chadron State College in Chadron, Nebraska in 2005 and in 2006 the University of Wyoming in Laramie. He worked construction and the oilfield in Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana.
    Preston enjoyed trap shooting, fishing, hunting, and was an avid Denver Broncos fan. He got great pleasure spending time with his family and especially playing laser tag with his nephews and other family members.
    Preston is survived by his parents, Wayne (Margo) Squires of Douglas and Sandra Squires (Laszlo) Nobi of Fort Collins; siblings, Ami Atencio of Cheyenne, Wyoming, Adrian Squires of Lansing, Kansas, and Morgan Squires of Laramie, Wyoming; step siblings, Kelsey Shatto Grant of Torrington, Wyoming and Brady Shatto of Douglas; paternal grandmother, Ruth Squires, of Surprise, Arizona; maternal grandmother, Sherry (John) Sellars of Rockport, Texas; and numerous cousins, nieces, and nephews.
    Preston was preceded in death by his paternal grandfather, Max Squires; maternal grandfather, Malcolm Hoos; uncle, Michael Hoos; and step brother, Shane Shatto.
    A Preston Guy Squires Memorial Fund in care of Converse County Bank, P.O. Box 689, Douglas, Wyoming 82633 would be appreciated by the family.
    Serving as pallbearers will be Blake Horr, Colter Felton, Justin Seim, Ty Fenner, Kenny Lind, Blake Meyer, Adrian Squires, and Morgan Squires.
    Serving as honorary pallbearers will be his cousins and his many friends.
    The Gorman Funeral Homes ? Converse Chapel of Douglas, Wyoming is in charge of the arrangements.
    Condolences may be sent to the family at www.gormanfh.com

http://www.gormanfh.com/obits/obituary.php?id=611308

A friend posted this along with a picture of Preston
    I can't imagine what addiction is like. It took a friend yesterday who had so much potential, such a fun dude. Last time I seen him he was genuinely excited to hear about what I'd been up to and was all smiles when I told him about the kids, that's a rare trait these days most people just wanna tell you about themselves. My heart aches for his family, they're all the most amazing people. No one should have to deal in these things, burying your children is not how this is supposed to work.
    I don't know when this storm of shit is going to let up but I know it will we just have to be there for each other, hold these walls up together.

So very sad. His little nephews loved him so much.

Thread Information