Thread: Jaret Buchanan - 11 July 2016

Jaret Buchanan - 11 July 2016

Estimated death date, based on FB posts.

https://www.facebook.com/jaret.buchanan.3?ref=br_rs

https://www.gofundme.com/2eves4yk

So I am guessing either drugs, suicide or both.

In light of a recent tragedy that shook and devastated my team as well as so many other people that were close to our dear friend Jaret Buchanan, I have had so many thoughts and emotions racing through me over the last several days. I have lost so many close friends to suicide and drug related fatalities. It never gets easier to comprehend. First of all, my heart aches for Jaret's family. I pray that you may find the love and support from all of us to get through this and that you may find consolation and peace through so many peoples' sincerest prayers. We will all see Jaret again, of that I have no doubt.
    Life can be down right hard as hell at times. There are moments in life when it seems impossible to see any light at the end of the tunnel. Please know that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Some tunnels just aren't straight, but the light will appear behind the next turn if you can just reach out for someone to help stay the course with you until that light and hope return to your sight. Don't give up, you are NEVER alone, although it may feel as though you are at times. We all have people in our lives that care so much about us and would literally do anything for us.
    I can't help but think about my own life and wonder if I have been the kind of friend that people deserve. Have I shown love and concern when I should have? Have I helped lighten anyone's load, especially in the critical times when they needed it? None of us are perfect, nor should we ever hope to be. What we should hope to be is a caring and loving friend and a light to those we are close with and to those that we come in contact with. You never know what kind of struggles or personal anguish someone is going through. So be kind, be considerate and be the friend that your friends deserve. Life is so fragile and you never know what your last words or last experience with someone may be, so make them meaningful and make them count. Tell the people that you love that you love them. Make sure they know it.

Hi my name is XX and I would like your website to remove the post about Jaret Buchanan. I don't think it's appropriate or anyone else's business how he died or when he died other than his family and friends. I find the post about him very insensitive and disturbing and outright disrespectful. Please remove it immediately before any of his family sees it. Thank you.

Jaret Everett Buchanan left this world too soon on July 11, 2016. He was born at Eielson Air Force base in Fairbanks, Alaska on May 1, 1996 to Robert Everett Buchanan and Rachel Smith Buchanan He is survived by his father, Robert Everett Buchanan and stepmother, Rocio Buchanan, mother, Rachel Smith Buchanan, sister, Nadia Buchanan, half-sister, Alicia Buchanan, stepsisters and stepbrothers, Hannah, Cecelia, Ashton and Baylon, grandparents, Edward and Vicki Buchanan, grandmother, Dianne Smith, Uncle Thomas Buchanan, Aunt Malinda Buchanan and many aunts and uncles and cousins from Utah. Jaret grew up in Layton, Utah and graduated from Layton High School in 2014. He loved music, family and friends. We miss him. We pray he has found peace that passes all understanding. By Gods grace we will see him again. A private memorial will be held on August 6th, 2016.

http://m.arkansasonline.com/obituari...an-2016-07-21/

Olivia you disrespectful tart you! How dare you repost public information. Oh, the gull you have.

Thread Information