Thread: Savannah Webber - 17 July 2016

Savannah Webber - 17 July 2016

https://www.facebook.com/SavannahWeb...friends.search

https://www.gofundme.com/savannahwebber

For those of you who knew Savannah, knew she loved her siblings and parents with all of her heart. She enjoyed being around friends & family, listening to music & having a fun time. So young, yet so independent, and generous. It is with much sadness to inform everyone that Savannah has passed away on July, 17th, 2016. With her being so young, & this being so sudden, there is no life insurance, or any funds to contribute to her memorial. We are asking for anything that can be donated to help.

Thank you so much for donating.

Rest In Paradise Nanners, 6/21/1999 - 7/17/2016

Well, jesus. So young

Jenn Throngard shared Ashley Scott's post.
    Yesterday at 06:05 ?
    Please bare with me as I try to write, I got the worst news of my life yesterday as most of you know. I'm trying to get this out for a few reasons I'm a mother who devoted myself always to my children I'm hurting very badly everyone is asking what has happened to my daughter Three Baltimore County police officers knocked on my door and asked to speak with me privately I immediately felt something horrible and started to tremble Melvin was on his way to a road call I was home with my babies. I was asked if Savannah Danel was my daughter I said yes is she OK they said there was no easy way to say this and told me she had passed away PA State Troopers found her on a property on Wallace Run Road in Trout Run PA she had been drinking for a day and a half straight she died in her sleep they suspected alcohol poisoning as they were told by her boyfriend Billy he and his friend Devon were with her I collapsed on my front porch in disbelief and heartache my boys came barreling outside and I had to tell my husband to come home as I was in hysterics I had to tell Cameron and Dahlia Catalee Ramos also. I have always been a strong woman but I am broken now I am angry I am heartbroken I feel so many things right now. I can't eat or sleep I cry I stop I cry again I feel like I have been robbed of my little girl I have not been able to touch her see her or hold her and it's ripping me apart. After talking with the state trooper in PA we learned she had vomited in her sleep and suffocated a bottle of yager was found on seen empty and a bottle of everclear was under her body. Because of how she died there is an investigation and she was sent to a coroner in Allen town PA where an autopsy and toxicology was done today at noon. My little girl is still there and we just got the call that they have completed everything and moved her so she can be picked up and transported here home to Maryland to us where she belongs with everyone that loves her. Please donate to either go fund me as I understand there are two please help us bring our baby girl home and give her the service she deserves. I can't keep going without seeing her I need her home. We are making arrangements with Bailey Funeral home and Cremation Service, PA
    4023 Annapolis Road
    Halethorpe, MD 21227
    Thank you everyone for your love and support I just needed to get this out I'm sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information