Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: US Marshall Ian Diaz and his wife Angela Maria Diaz framed his ex by writing fake emails urging men to rape her (Angela) via fantasy ads

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I've been slack but I can't wrap my head around how to write the headline. I've changed it but it sucks lol. Any suggestions?
    Sounds fine to me.

All I keep thinking- hell hath no fury like a woman with psychotic tendencies bolstered by jealousy and a vivid imagination who feels scorned.

I wonder if because the ex was in law enforcement if that is the reason Michelle was charged and jailed before investigators had even begun to really look into the case.
    At the very least, it proves the police dept sucks with anything to do with cyberstalking crimes. Also, it's scary to know that anybody who hates you that much can cause so much trouble just from a few clicks of a keyboard.

I still don't understand why Angela wasn't charged with cyberstalking? She's only looking at 12 yrs. Michelle was facing life.
    A woman has been charged with kidnapping, false imprisonment, and falsely reporting crimes, after framing husband’s ex-fianc?e for stalking and attempted rape. Angela Maria Diaz, 31, Phoenix, Arizona, was charged on Jan. 6, 2017, with two felony counts of kidnapping, two felony counts of false imprisonment by menace, fraud, or deceit, one felony count of perjury, one felony count of grand theft, two felony counts of forgery, two felony counts of possession of a forged check over $950, one misdemeanor count of falsely reporting a crime to a police agency, and 21 misdemeanor counts of falsely reporting a crime to a peace officer. If convicted, Diaz faces a maximum sentence of 12 years and eight months in state prison plus 11 years in county jail. The defendant is awaiting extradition from Arizona, and her court date is to be determined.
    http://orangecountyda.org/civica/pre...t=2&Entry=5054

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- A California woman exonerated of charges that she responded to online "rape fantasy" ads to get men to attack her ex-boyfriend's new wife is suing the city of Anaheim, claiming police failed to thoroughly investigate her case.

Michelle Hadley spent 88 days in jail before all charges against her were dropped. Investigators eventually said it was the new wife who was trying to frame Hadley. That woman, Angela Diaz, has pleaded not guilty to charges including kidnapping and false imprisonment.

Hadley's lawsuit filed last week names the city of Anaheim as well as Diaz and her husband at the time, Ian Diaz, who was once engaged to Hadley.

Though Hadley was cleared, the nearly three months she spent in jail and the subsequent media attention significantly impacted her life, said her attorney, Michael Guisti.

"Being in jail has taken a lot away from her," he told the Riverside Press-Enterprise on Tuesday.

Hadley says she was falsely imprisoned as a result of the couple's accusations and is seeking an unspecified amount in damages.

"We believe our detectives properly followed the evidence in this unusual case," said Lauren Gold, a city of Anaheim spokeswoman. Gold declined to comment on the specifics of the suit.

Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas has said that authorities had good cause to arrest and charge Hadley, now 30, in part for safety concerns because of the supposed continuing threats to Diaz.

The man that links the two women is Ian Diaz, an agent with the U.S. Marshals Service, who dated Hadley before marrying Angela Diaz. Prosecutors said they have no evidence he was involved.

The bizarre events began in June 2016, when Angela Diaz reported to Anaheim police that men had been arriving at her home to engage in a "rape fantasy" encounter, prosecutors said.

The men were intercepted by police. The men told police that they thought they were going to engage in a consensual act.

Prosecutors said Angela Diaz also called 911 and falsely reported that a man attempted to rape her in her garage, and she appeared with her shirt ripped and her neck red.

At the same time, Diaz told police Hadley had been threatening to have her raped, and had also sent threats that included graphic photos saying she would kill her and her unborn child. Diaz faked the pregnancy, prosecutors allege.

The case fell apart as authorities learned all the threats and solicitations had allegedly come from Diaz herself.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michelle...antasy-scheme/

The crazy woman (Diaz) got 5 years.

http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/...018-story.html

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Computer forensics have been around for awhile. How did they not see that Diaz was telling the truth all along? I mean, seriously?
    I think that the police station wasn't equipped with an internet forensics detective. I remember seeing this on 48 hours, or Dateline, I was in complete shock. She deserves life in prison. She ruined that lady's life, her college career and everything.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

That's bullshit! She should have got more than that. However, her bitter, silly, delusional ass will sit there and remember....and probably plan more attacks.

What in the actual fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

DW, we'll be here when she's out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-mar...ichelle-hadley

U.S. Marshal Framed Ex-GF as Rape Predator, Had Her Jailed for Months: Docs
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-12-2022 at 06:19 PM.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ian-dia...-fantasy-plot/
    Former U.S. Marshal convicted in twisted "rape fantasy" plot

Thread Information