Thread: Jeff Soriano (18) was killed in an automobile accident after returning home from

Jeff Soriano (18) was killed in an automobile accident after returning home from

Poor kid he survives the shooting for this.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/04/26/Jeff_Soriano_(18)_was_killed_in_an_automobile_acci dent_after_returning_home_from_the_Virginia_Tech_m assacre

Re: Jeff Soriano (18) was killed in an automobile accident after returning home

How ironic.

On a different note, i feel bad for his family! They were probably fearful for his life immediately following the shooting. He got home safe and sound only to die in an accident. 

Like I always say, you just never know whats gonna get you.  :2thescream:

Re: Jeff Soriano (18) was killed in an automobile accident after returning home from

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=6839.msg320259#msg320259 date=1177629540]
    Poor kid he survives the shooting for this.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/04/26/Jeff_Soriano_(18)_was_killed_in_an_automobile_acci dent_after_returning_home_from_the_Virginia_Tech_m assacre
    [/quote]

Made me think of Final Destination. 

Poor kid, really.  Maybe if it's your time to go, it's just your time to go.

RIP

Re: Jeff Soriano (18) was killed in an automobile accident after returning home from

Seems like he was a really nice kid

RIP

Damn that's shitty.

That dumbass Cho technically gets "credit" for this.

I thought the same thing when I read this article... Final Destination. Ironic how he was studying to be an engineer. Wasn't Norris Hall the engineering building??

"Soriano said his son was in the engineering school." - from the article 
    "Live and let live. Do not judge. Take it as it comes. Deal with it. Everything will be okay." - a million little pieces

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=6839.msg320507#msg320507 date=1177637748]
    Made me think of Final Destination. 

Poor kid, really.  Maybe if it's your time to go, it's just your time to go.

RIP
    [/quote]

Kind of ironic as it made me think of Final Destination as well. That is pretty crappy though, to leave a place where people were being shot to death only to roll your car and pass on yourself.
    Is what I've done too much to take, or are you just afraid of being nothing?

Reading his comments, all his friends were concerned and worried and posted how happy they were he was safe...too sad.  A few said he should not go back to VT, too dangerous....I am not clear what caused his accident but I blame Cho too!
    RIP Jeff
    The internet is not for the faint of heart, nor the dumb of brain...

This death is crazy!  That's horrible.  He overcame the odds by surviving and as soon as he gets home he dies in a car accident.  I feel so sorry for his parents/friends and all who knew him.  RIP Jeff.

I hate when things like this happen. You see it in the news, it seems, quite often. So sad and unfair.

RIP Jeff

[quote author=Simply! link=topic=6839.msg320957#msg320957 date=1177647371]
    Reading his comments, all his friends were concerned and worried and posted how happy they were he was safe...too sad.  A few said he should not go back to VT, too dangerous....I am not clear what caused his accident but I blame Cho too!
    RIP Jeff
    [/quote]

Oh, come on.

Car accidents kill 1.2 million people every year.  Just because he survived the VA Tech shootings doesn't mean he gets a free pass to age 80. 

But if there hadn't been a shooting he wouldn't have left in the first place. So technically...
    "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying."

[quote author=unibrow link=topic=6839.msg326666#msg326666 date=1177878032]
    But if there hadn't been a shooting he wouldn't have left in the first place. So technically...
    [/quote]

So you hold Cho responsible for Jeff's death as well? 

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=6839.msg326671#msg326671 date=1177878300]
    So you hold Cho responsible for Jeff's death as well? 
    [/quote]

Even though you can connect everything by tracing back, I still don't see how Cho can truly be blamed for this. Who knows, maybe if he had not gone home he would have been run over by a school bus. You can't spend your whole life blaming someone convenient just because something can't be neatly explained away. IMO of course.

[quote author=Wildgem link=topic=6839.msg326686#msg326686 date=1177878887]
    Even though you can connect everything by tracing back, I still don't see how Cho can truly be blamed for this. Who knows, maybe if he had not gone home he would have been run over by a school bus. You can't spend your whole life blaming someone convenient just because something can't be neatly explained away. IMO of course.
    [/quote]

He can't be.  It's a crap excuse for someone's death.  If that were true, then couldn't I blame my eventual death on something that happened to me when I was a baby?  Because that turn of events would've changed the whole outcome of my life?

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=6839.msg326695#msg326695 date=1177879191]
    He can't be.  It's a crap excuse for someone's death.  If that were true, then couldn't I blame my eventual death on something that happened to me when I was a baby?  Because that turn of events would've changed the whole outcome of my life?
    [/quote]
    Yea, but it is fun to Blame Cho for stuff, you have to admit.
    I couldn't find my keys last night, and I blame that fuckin punk.
    Made me feel better.

-EDIT- meant keys, not kids. Freudian slip maybe? :?
    The only way I'd let Cho hold my babies is in his mouth.
    What too vulgar?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=6839.msg326875#msg326875 date=1177886382]
    Yea, but it is fun to Blame Cho for stuff, you have to admit.
    I couldn't find my kids last night, and I blame that fuckin punk.
    Made me feel better.
    [/quote]

I'm actually considering blaming him if my beer gets too warm in the sun tomorrow during happy hour.
    If you can't blame anyone, blame Cho.
    That should be a bumper sticker.

Shit like this is why I've never believed in god.

RIP
    Choices are for one and all; all we are are leaves that fall. That's all.

Thread Information