Thread: Amanda Fisher (29) Murdered 7-9-16 outside K & W Cafeteria

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Amanda Fisher (29) Murdered 7-9-16 outside K & W Cafeteria

Police seek ?persons of interest? in fatal K&W shooting

North Myrtle Beach police are seeking the public?s help in identifying and locating two persons of interest in the case of a woman found shot to death in the parking lot of K & W Cafeteria Saturday morning.

The woman has been identified as 29-year-old Amanda Fisher of Brunswick County, N.C.

Details of her injuries have not been released as North Myrtle Beach police continue to investigate the case, according to Horry County Chief Deputy Coroner Tamara Willard.

?We came out here and she had apparently been shot in the head,? said Jordan Virtue, 19, who said he saw the victim lying in the parking lot shortly after the shooting.

Officers received the call about 11 a.m. for a possible shooting at the restaurant, which faces U.S. 17 Business.

?Officers arrived on the scene and saw a white female lying face down in the parking lot, east of the restaurant, with what appeared to be a gunshot wound,? according to North Myrtle Beach city spokesman Pat Dowling. ?Horry County EMS arrived on the scene and pronounced the victim dead.?

Police said Fisher appeared to have been in the company of two men in a white four-door car in the restaurant parking lot when a shot or shots were fired inside the car.

A witness said ?he heard what he perceived to be a backfire or a gunshot. He turned around and saw the deceased lady fall on the ground. He wasn?t sure if she was pushed or fell from the vehicle,? said Jay Fernandez, directer of North Myrtle Beach Department of Public Safety.

Another witness, who was in the parking lot, said that he heard a loud popping sound and observed a black male pulling the victim out of a white in color vehicle, Dowling said. The witness told police that the black male then reentered the vehicle and drove out of the parking lot accompanied by another person in the vehicle.

Police are asking for the public?s help in identifying two men considered to be persons of interest in the investigation. The two were in the company of the victim on the evening prior to and the morning of her death, according to Dowling.

Anyone with information about the two men or the incident is asked to contact the North Myrtle Beach Police Department at 843-280-5511.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...e88758672.html

Amanda's FB: https://www.facebook.com/amanda.r.fisher.12?fref=ts

The police have released the following pictures of the persons of interest in Amanda's murder

13603544_1243094309036474_1199447225744701897_o.jpg

She's getting a lot of love on FB. So sad.

RIP

Investigators say two men were arrested in connection with the shooting of a former Mount Holly resident in North Myrtle Beach Saturday, according to WBTV, the Observer?s news partner.

Amanda Renee Fisher, 29, was shot and killed Saturday around 11 a.m. in a North Myrtle Beach parking lot outside North Myrtle Beach K&W Cafeteria. Fisher was a key witness for the state in April in a 2012 Mecklenburg County killing.

From pictures on Fisher?s cell phone, police released photos of the two men, WBTV reports. These men were later identified as Nicolas Mciver, 20, and Terrell Freeman, 29.

Mciver and Freeman were arrested in Charlotte Wednesday afternoon.

According to North Myrtle Beach spokesman Patrick Dowling, Freeman was picked up for having violated parole on another matter. When he traveled to North Carolina, he violated that parole, WBTV reports.

Dowling said Mciver was picked up for having burned Fisher?s car and possessing a stolen motor vehicle, the news agency reports.

Both are being held in the Mecklenburg County jail, awaiting extradition to South Carolina on murder warrants.

In April, Fisher had begrudgingly testified in a murder trial. The defendant ? and Fisher?s boyfriend ? Deonte Lanier was on trial for first degree murder in the 2012 shooting death of Johnny Peay.

Fisher told the jury she didn?t want to be in the witness chair. She had abruptly moved to Myrtle Beach after being subpoenaed to testify against her boyfriend. The trial judge arrested and jailed Fisher to ensure she showed up in court.

According to Charlotte-Mecklenburg police, some of Fisher?s testimony during the trial contradicted the account she had given police in a phone conversation immediately following the killing. On the phone, she incriminated Lanier in Peay?s murder. On the stand she said she did not remember making the call or giving those details. The three-week trial ended in a hung jury.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...#storylink=cpy

These are old, but kind of scary what they said about Amanda in some post when the trial was going on. (I removed the last name)
    Roderick XXXXXX
    April 25 ?
    Just seen cuz he said keep ya head up don't fuck with these fuck niggas love you cuz Deonte Lanier and he said what they said about Amanda Rene? Fisher she wouldn't be here if she did !!! Lol coming home soon !! ‪#‎2021FreeDaWop‬
    Removed the suspect's pictures because they were huge. They're found at the link
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-18-2016 at 02:30 AM.

The rumor is that Amanda's old boyfriend in 2012, Deonte, used a sawed-off shotgun and killed Peay. Amanda told many different stories, but she ended up lying on the stand and Deonte got off. Peay's family got no justice.

Some are saying that the two dudes that just killed Amanda are somehow connected to Peay (the guy that was killed in 2012)
    One of these guys is not such a NICE guy at all. Good job parole board.
    Freeman was convicted in Vance County, N.C., of a 2008 manslaughter on July 16, 2012, according to offender records with the N.C. Department of Public Safety. He was sentenced to serve a minimum of five years and nine months to seven years and eight months in prison, but was released on parole Jan. 28. His parole was set to expire in October.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...#storylink=cpy
    Here's all Nicholas was charged with
    http://charlotte.mugshot.press/idnum...56300&offset=0
    POSSESS STOLEN MOTOR VEHICLE
    BURNING PERSONAL PROPERTY
    EXTRADITION/FUGITIVE OTH STATE
    HIT/RUN LEAVE SCENE PROP DAM
    COMMUNICATING THREATS
    ASSAULT ON A FEMALE
    NO OPERATORS LICENSE
    RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER
    ASSAULT BY STRANGULATION
    ASSAULT BY STRANGULATION
    SECOND DEGREE SEXUAL OFFENSE
    COMMUNICATING THREATS
    ASSAULT ON A FEMALE
    FIRST DEGREE KIDNAPPING
    RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER
    ASSAULT GOVT OFFICIAL/EMPLY
    ASSAULT GOVT OFFICIAL/EMPLY
    ASSAULT BY STRANGULATION
    SECOND DEGREE SEXUAL OFFENSE
    ASSAULT BY STRANGULATION
    KIDNAPPING
    ASSAULT - FREE TEXT
    ASSAULT - FREE TEXT
    POSSESS STOLEN FIREARM
    FLEE/ELUDE ARREST W/MV (F)
    RECKLESS DRIVING TO ENDANGER
    RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER
    NO OPERATORS LICENSE
    INJURY TO REAL PROPERTY
    INJURY TO PERSONAL PROPERTY
    FAIL TO HEED LIGHT OR SIREN
    HIT/RUN FAIL STOP PROP DAMAGE
    ASSAULT ON A FEMALE
    NO OPERATORS LICENSE
    RECKLESS DRIVING TO ENDANGER
    RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER
    FLEE/ELUDE ARREST W/MV (M)
    LICENSE NOT IN POSSESSION
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-18-2016 at 02:48 AM.

Dang ~ I wasn't expecting all of this.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    OMG my husband I drove RIGHT past this on the way to Murrells inlet last Saturday! They had sheets up to block view and the KW parking lot was taped. Of course my husband and I made some old person choked on a porkchop joke but it was like 11:30 in the morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I totally forgot about this case. It is good they were held accountable.

Thread Information