Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PokemonGo Related News/Memes/Crimes/Deaths

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Level 16, taking down gyms and kicking serious ass. Yes, I'm still in to it
    I'm with ya. Hit level 23 last night. I've collected 93 on the Pokedex.. I WANT THEM ALLLLLLLLLLL
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

It can be challenging for some people to get into shape despite how hard they try, but games like Pok?mon GO are helping plenty of people get out and get active as the game requires you to walk around your local area, or anywhere really, and hunt for Pok?mon to catch, as well as capture and defend gyms. While the game already requires people to be active to play, apps like PokeFit for Pok?mon GO are taking things one step further in helping people get fit by gamifying a fitness app themed after the popular Augmented Reality game.

The all inclusive application boasts a list of features that are aimed at giving people the tools they need to ?catch? their important fitness data and information, like calories burned and distance walked, as well as game information like how much data has been used and how much battery life is left after having played the game for an extended period of time. Granted, users could obtain all of this information from separate apps and the settings screens, but PokeFit for Pok?mon GO places everything in one app to make it easier to find, giving it a glanceable feel and making PokeFit a comprehensive offering, which should keep things simple for those who play Pok?mon GO often enough to take advantage of this application.

Aside from the above listed features, the app will also count steps and allow users to map out their routes of where they?ve been which could be particularly useful if they happen to stumble upon a few great Pok?mon and want to take the same route again at some point. Users can open the PokeFit app by itself an interact with it from the app?s own interface, but it will also open up as a transparent floating overlay on top of Pok?mon GO so stats can be viewed even when the game is open and running. The floating panel can also be moved around to fit the users? personal taste, ensuring it?s never blocking an important part of the screen. PokeFit is a free app and is live in the Play Store as of now, and there are no in-app purchases or ads.
    http://www.androidheadlines.com/2016...okemon-go.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    It can be challenging for some people to get into shape despite how hard they try, but games like Pok?mon GO are helping plenty of people get out and get active as the game requires you to ...
    Not hating on it getting people more active because of the game, but I just wanted to point out that people couldn't have really been trying very hard to get in shape before Pokemon GO, if suddenly because catching pokemon is involved, they can miraculously get off their asses.**

**Full disclosure: I'm not extremely active myself, I will admit that if you ever see me running at any point, you should start running too, because something horrifying must be fucking chasing me!

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    Not hating on it getting people more active because of the game, but I just wanted to point out that people couldn't have really been trying very hard to get in shape before Pokemon GO, if suddenly because catching pokemon is involved, they can miraculously get off their asses.**

**Full disclosure: I'm not extremely active myself, I will admit that if you ever see me running at any point, you should start running too, because something horrifying must be fucking chasing me!
    I'm a hermit - and I can tell you now I haven't been walking to get in shape, it's to find shit. (and i'm sore hahaa) - I will say I don't think most people are thinking 'YAY EXERCISE', it's just a side effect of the game. I for one am consistently finding ways to not walk for it haha.

Bigger issue atm is that the tracking feature was bullshit, so now they are liable for refunds!

Last night my grandson and I took a two mile walk together around the neighborhood to hatch a 10km egg.

That said, I love, love, love this game. It's so much fun to have this to share with him. It's something he is excited about that we can do together. He thinks I'm the bossest grandma in the universe right now because my Pokemon CP's are so high. It's awesome.

Today I'll be turning over Level 22. Stoked. And I have two 10k eggs incubating again.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

what did you hatch?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    what did you hatch?????
    A stupid Pinsir, which I already had. Earlier this week a hatched a Aerodactyl and the week before that a Magma.

I have two more 10ks incubating right now. I'm always excited to see what is in them.

I hatched a Squirtle. Didn't have one. Pretty happy. And a Psyduck.

haha i hatched a nidoran, which I already had. It was from a 5k egg, though.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Those 2 and 5k eggs suck but I can't figure out a way to toss them out without hatching.

I'm so sick of seeing something that I already have popping up. The only bonus is you get more candies if you hatch one than you do with a caught one so, at least, you can perhaps evolve it for more points.

Is this our first Pokemon Go death??

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...stolen-vehicle

http://www.people.com/article/joseph...aryland-floods

Here's another. They were out playing PokemonGo when they were caught in a flash flood and he was swept away.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    http://www.people.com/article/joseph...aryland-floods

Here's another. They were out playing PokemonGo when they were caught in a flash flood and he was swept away.
    His wife was able to escape out the side window, but he was not? Shocking....

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    His wife was able to escape out the side window, but he was not? Shocking....
    Sounds bad, but hey! some legit poke deaths!!

Yeah unsure why he was stuck.. or if he stayed in to finish his catch... I'll stop being naughty now.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Those 2 and 5k eggs suck but I can't figure out a way to toss them out without hatching.

I'm so sick of seeing something that I already have popping up. The only bonus is you get more candies if you hatch one than you do with a caught one so, at least, you can perhaps evolve it for more points.
    I hatch at least 5 eggs per day

I may have used some coins for some extra incubators

Only on Level 18. I'm jelly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I've slowed down and am at 24 - gameplay is slow without the extras and im trying to be good hahaha (i spent some money.. some..)

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Sounds bad, but hey! some legit poke deaths!!

Yeah unsure why he was stuck.. or if he stayed in to finish his catch... I'll stop being naughty now.
    I almost caught a Goldeen this morning, til it swam away, and, yeah, I'd have risked a flood.

Last night I evolved a Charmeleon. And this morning, I have a Tentacruel and a Poliwhirl. And I caught a Clefairy. I'm partial to those pink Pokemon.

I've bought incubators. I cannot lie. I love my eggs.

I'm Level 22 now. Still finding fun stuff daily.

This morning I went to the "gym". They had a 130 Weedle on the first level. Laughed so hard. It's so tiny.

I totally smoked him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techno...-go/ar-BBvcVsL
    In theory, Pokemon Go is a game that's free to play, but not if you don't have a good international data plan set up. Kohei Uchimura, a Japanese gymnast competing in the Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, found that out the hard way.

According to Kyodo News, Uchimura was hit with a 500,000 yen ($5,000) bill after attempting to catch Pokemon in his free time at the Olympic training camp.

After seeing his phone bill, Uchimura's teammate Kenzo Shirai said, "He looked dead at the team meal that day."

Luckily, after asking his phone company for mercy, Uchimura says was able to negotiate a daily rate of 3,000 yen (around $30) for the time he already spent playing Pokemon Go.

"I really lucked out," Uchimura said.

Though Pokemon Go is not technically available in Brazil yet, some have said that the game is still playable if you are using an international phone or download the game using an account based in a country where the game is available.

However, another Olympian, British kayaker Joe Clark arrived to find that Rio de Janeiro was a Pokemon wasteland.

So whether Uchimura was able to find some Pok?mon in Brazil despite its lack of availability there, or whether he racked up a huge phone bill and didn't actually catch anything, is unclear.

Either way, we're happy he didn't go bankrupt in the process.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Hatched a 1743 Lapras today! Best PokemonGo day ever! I never thought I would get one of these out in the wastelands of Colorado!

I almost caught a Goldeen this morning, til it swam away, and, yeah, I'd have risked a flood.

Last night I evolved a Charmeleon. And this morning, I have a Tentacruel and a Poliwhirl. And I caught a Clefairy. I'm partial to those pink Pokemon.
    I feel you on the pink front, though i like my dratini's etc they so cuuuute!

I like naming the femme pokemon after my male friends, they love it too

SO JELLY ABOUT THE LAPRAS!!!! WELL DONE!!

I got called a 'lame gamer' on facebook last night from an older lady. At first I was sad, then I realised.. she's just jelly of ma savvy skills Also, I take that s a compliment, as I am merely a gaming n00b.

Hadn't been named called like that since high school, thought you'd enjoy (some old fuddy duddy posted about how Pokemon is 'making people go onto private property' blah blah and I tried to explain the locations features but.. they didn't care. Then i copped ze names). So.. I guess i just got bullied because of pokemon go, by a granny. This has to be a record of some sort.

I hatched a pikachu and evolved a starmie!!!

I still don't have a pikachu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm determined now! you guys have got me excited again haha

I am so jelly on the Starmie. I am saving up mine trying to evolve them.

I evolved my Pikachu. Yup, yup, I did.

I have another 10k egg ready to hatch today. So stoked.

Woman tells police she was RAPED by a Pokemon Go character after she felt an ‘assault’... and the virtual reality game detected the creature in her bedroom
    The woman said she woke up to find a Pokemon on top of her in bed
    She had been playing the popular game in her home before she slept
    Police dismissed her claims and told her to seek psychiatric help
    Pokemon Go was downloaded 15 million times in its first week in the US
    Players use GPS to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4H1Gfadwd
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Police say a young woman has lodged a formal complaint that she has been raped - by a Pokemon.
    She told officers that she had been sexually assaulted by a giant Pokemon in her apartment in the Russian capital city of Moscow.
    The married woman, whose name has not been released, had reportedly been playing Pokemon GO before she fell asleep.
    She claimed that she woke up to find a huge Pokemon lying on top of her body and says it was raping her.

The woman says the Pokemon disappeared when she jumped out of bed - but says the Pokemon GO app on her phone could still detect the same virtual character's presence on her bed.
    She woke up her husband to tell her what had happened who told police officers that he did not believe her and told her to see a psychiatrist.
    Russian news website Bloknot reports that the police did not believe her either and that the woman then went to see a psychic who was unable to help her.
    Ivan Makarov, the woman's friend, said: "She says there are too many Pokemon at her place and even the dog can sense them. She says the dog barks whenever she plays Pokemon GO."
    Mr Makarov said that his friend had eventually accepted her husband's advice, in desperation, and had booked an appointment with a psychiatrist.
    Pokemon GO, a free-to-play, location-based augmented reality game for iOS and Android devices, has become a huge craze since it launched in July 2016.
    Players use GPS to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokemon, who appear on screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player.

Could she have possibly been dreaming?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information