Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Philando Castile was shot and killed by police as girlfriend live streams on Facebook

No.

Just, no. Don't start that bullshit.

When you've been pushed down, held back and basically raped as a peoples for your entire experience, it's not 'racist' to start a movement, or raise awareness. It's called being a minority, and as such, having a more difficult time, than say a privileged white man (privileged as you get every possible leg up in life, as opposed to your neighbours, simply due to what you look like, and where you come from, or who your family is). White Lives Matter or 'All Lives Matter' is a joke - OBVIOUSLY they fucking matter, however they aren't being gunned down/chucked in prison etc, at anywhere NEAR the same rate (a rate that is ever INCREASING). Considering the % of white people in the US, vs white people killed by police/put away for long periods of time for small infractions, the numbers are tiny, yet they are the majority of your population - in layman's terms, if things were happening equally, you'd see a % more in line with the general population, within the prison systems etc. Not to mention the legal assistance given to those who cannot afford any representation is dismal/useless generally.

I know I didn't need to explain that, and I have missed quite a bit because i'm angry, but basically, no. Just, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Don't mind gooniemon. He just shows up to say black toddlers killed by police when they storm into the wrong house on a warrant a collateral damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    I totally agree with this statement. The officer would have had him in cuffs for everyone's protection before checking for ID.
    Not in my experience, at least with white folks who carry. I know people who are licensed to conceal carry and they always tell the cop when they are pulled over. You have to. Usually they let the cop know where it is and then go about things normally. License, registration, ect. But obviously race ia a factor in these events even though we are supposed to have the same rights.

Anthony Venable was decommissioned for writing, "Yeah. I would have done 5," on Facebook, referencing the fatal shooting of Philando Castile in Minnesota, the department said.

Chief Steve Anderson this afternoon directed that Hermitage Precinct midnight shift Officer Anthony Venable be immediately decommissioned pending the results of an internal investigation into a post he made from his personal Facebook account referencing the police-involved shooting in Falcon Heights, Minnesota.

Hermitage Precinct supervisors became aware of the post at 3 p.m., in which Venable, during a Facebook conversation, wrote, ?Yeah. I would have done 5,? an apparent reference to the number of shots in the Minnesota case. When questioned by a supervisor late this afternoon, Venable acknowledged the post, but said it was a form of sarcasm directed at a person with whom he was electronically conversing on Facebook.

The Office of Professional Accountability has begun an investigation into the specific posting and Venable?s Facebook conversation.

?The police department is treating this matter very seriously and took immediate action, regardless of what he claims the context to have been,? Chief Anderson said.

Venable has been with the police department for eight years.

https://www.nashville.gov/News-Media...book-Post.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Cops were identified as officer Jeronimo Yanez and officer Joseph Kauser
    Yanez was the man who opened fire on Castile, authorities said
    Kauser had approached the car from the passenger's side

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Dqmxhei3
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I read somewhere on CNN that certain states can't disclose if you have a license because of privacy reasons and Minnesota is one of them. If that's true none of the news outlets will be able to say if he actually had one or not.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This. They tell you in CCW class to immediately disclose that you have it, and then to go about the traffic stop (or other encounter) as you normally would, following directions from the officer to get your license and registration out for them. They do not handcuff you or blow you away after you disclose that you have a CCW, but I guess Goonie thinks they should.
    I agree that you immediately disclose and in most cases can go along with the traffic stop. I am in no way saying this guy should have been shot or that he did anything wrong but we do not know what happened prior to the recording except by what his girlfriend is saying in the video. She could be lying and so could the cop. Point is, we don't know.

There are many things that an officer considers when someone they pull over says they are carrying, such as the area they were in (and I don't know a thing about where this happened). I do know that there are areas in Memphis that if a cop pulls someone over, black or white, and they say they are carrying, permit or not, they will secure the person before asking for ID.

Wow she's already filming and accusing the cop of killing her boyfriend, before the boyfriend even stops breathing. Last thoughts before he dies is either, cop just shot me for?? or the the woman i love would rather make a viral film clip as i lay here dying rather than render any form of assistance or express emotion as i pass away. Hmm seems quite shallow from this perspective. i know those U.S cops have a lot of reasons to be paranoid with every routine traffic stop, due to every one feeling the need to arm them selves. but her lack of emotion really displays a genuine sincerity to the cause rather than the loss of her man.
    oh wait for it, ive already anticipated the counter argument that she was afraid of be shot herself.!
    and to those morons i say, C'mon get on the fucking wagon would ya, wake up and smell your own bull shit. if this woman had a genuine concern for her so called boyfriend, her reaction wouldn't have been so calculated and callus.
    Maybe its that shallow lack of empathy for human life to begin with, that is contributing to those in law enforcement to value their own so much.

You know that cop would have put 5 rounds in her had she made any move to help him. I do find it interesting that some people are critical of her emotional state as she kept herself calm as she recorded this nightmare. These same people are not critical of the officer who lost his shit and shot someone up for no reason and then shaking and swearing, held a gun on a woman with her child in the back seat.

Callus? Look in the mirror, asshole.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Goonie you are nothing but a troll.

GTFO.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    3:32 on the tape the cop yells "Fucking Niggers", the dispatch tapes have him calling him a "Wide Nose" before pulling him over.

Go fuck yourself Goonie. We already knew you were nothing but a huge racist piece of shit from the time you thought Kat was a swell gal
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    3:32 on the tape the cop yells "Fucking Niggers", the dispatch tapes have him calling him a "Wide Nose" before pulling him over.

Go fuck yourself Goonie. We already knew you were nothing but a huge racist piece of shit from the time you thought Kat was a swell gal
    Well. I didn't even see that/hear that fucking part.

Has Goonie ever been a good human? He's been here a few years?

Where's the link for the police audio?

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Where's the link for the police audio?
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/philan...-history-arre/

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Well. I didn't even see that/hear that fucking part.

Has Goonie ever been a good human? He's been here a few years?
    Of course people are trying to say, "You can't hear it clearly, it may not be 'Niggers', it could be anything".

I hear it and I'm hard pressed to figure out a word that sounds like it that it could have been otherwise.

Of course people are trying to say, "You can't hear it clearly, it may not be 'Niggers', it could be anything".

I hear it and I'm hard pressed to figure out a word that sounds like it that it could have been otherwise.
    The 'wide nose' comment is fucking ridiculous. I haven't heard the n bomb yet - but could be my volume being down.

The 'wide nose' comment is fucking ridiculous. I haven't heard the n bomb yet - but could be my volume being down.
    He used the expression because apparently a robbery suspect from days before that had a "Wide set nose", but it's still makes me side eye i..

He used the expression because apparently a robbery suspect from days before that had a "Wide set nose", but it's still makes me side eye i..
    Playing devils advocate - it could have been very innocent and just describing a suspect..

BUT

When do you hear cops going 'oh slender nose, pull them over, could be the suspect' PFFT.

Playing devils advocate - it could have been very innocent and just describing a suspect..

BUT

When do you hear cops going 'oh slender nose, pull them over, could be the suspect' PFFT.
    Yeah, exactly.

I'm looking to vent and I hope that's ok.

I was given my first and final warning that I would be banned from a blog because I disagreed with the blogger and several people who commented on this case.

I questioned the that it was stated as fact that Mr Castile had his gun in his lap. I asked that a source be cited. None was given.

I questioned that it was stated as fact that It Castile didn't have a permit for his gun, based on the tweet of one county in MN. I asked for a source to be cited and was referred to The Conservative Treehouse. I requested a reputable source, as I don't consider that site to be of journalistic integrity. That didn't go over well, but once again, no source was given.

I questioned why a video of Mr Castile's fiance getting high in the car with her child was being used as proof that he was a thug, when as far as I know, bad parenting is not an executable offense.

My final action that led to my warning was stating that racism is a problem in the USA and until we admit it and open meaningful dialogue, unnecessary deaths like Mr Castile's will continue to happen.

I think where I went wrong was reading that blog for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie Normal View Post
    I think where I went wrong was reading that blog for many years.
    Definitely sounds that way

What a fucked up thing to say.

I didn't hear the 'fuxking niggers' part at all.

He had no legit criminal record, i'm stoked. No one can be all 'HE WAS A BAD DUDE'

Philando Castile's Driving Record Raises Questions About Racial Profiling

He'd been cited for dozens of minor infractions, many of which were eventually dismissed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/ent...b01edea78ef139

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/phi....html?ofs=fbia

Officer who shot Philando Castile found not guilty on all counts

Thread Information