Thread: Brooke Hefty (27) killed her bf Fred Saiz (40)

Brooke Hefty (27) killed her bf Fred Saiz (40)

http://www.abqjournal.com/abqnews/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id= 7430

Friend of couple in fatal domestic violence incident says either one was bound to kill the other.

A friend of slain Fred Saiz, a 40-year-old Desert Storm veteran, and 27-year-old Brooke Hefty, the woman accused of killing Saiz, her live-in boyfriend, told the Albuquerque Journal Monday he knew the relationship was going to end up with one or the other dead.

Hefty was in custody late Monday on an open count of murder, charged with shooting Saiz once in the head, the Journal reported.

"This is a freakin' Greek tragedy. It's like something out of Shakespeare," the couple's friend Paul Rogers told the Journal.

"We were not shocked because of Fred's violence, her violence, and both of their backgrounds. The only way this relationship was going to end was with one of them ending up dead," Rogers told the Journal.

Hefty, whose frantic 911 call Sunday night can be heard here, allegedly told police that Saiz loaded a handgun, handed her the weapon and asked her to shoot him, according to court records.

Deputies were called to the couple's home in the 400 block of Robin Meadow NW at 10:56 p.m. Sunday and found Saiz dead.

Hefty's 4-year-old daughter was in the house at the time of the shooting, the Journal reported.

Hefty told investigators after her arrest that she and Saiz had been fighting earlier in the day, that Saiz had choked her and dropped a dumbbell on her foot, the Journal reported.

After the fight, she went to work, and when she returned home hours later Saiz was drunk, and when she decided to drink shots of Wild Turkey with him the two went to their bedroom where Saiz loaded a Ruger P94 pistol, then handed the gun to her and said "just shoot me," according to court records.

Police said Saiz kept about a dozen rifles and a handgun at his home, weapons that had been confiscated during an earlier domestic violence call but were later returned at Saiz' insistence.

Officers had said in earlier reports that Saiz had suffered from post-traumatic stress syndrome and that friends and family told police he was having flashbacks and patrolled his yard in a "military manner," the Journal reported.

Family and friends also told police that Saiz often told people to "just shoot him" whenever he was fighting.

1:10pm 6/2/08 -- Murder Suspect, Victim ID'd: 26-year-old woman accused of shooting 40-year-old boyfriend in the head.

Brooke Hefty, 26, has been arrested and charged with the murder of her 41-year-old boyfriend, Frederick Saiz, in a fatal shooting incident around 11 p.m. Sunday at a home off Robin Meadow Road NW, north of Alameda and west of 2nd Street, according to KOB-TV.

"There was a previous dispute during the day and that may have culminated in the incident," Bernalillo County sheriff's Sgt. Pat Charlton told Eyewitness News 4.

According to a criminal complaint, Hefty told police that the argument escalated and at one point Saiz began loading a handgun and told her to shoot him, KOB-TV said.

Hefty told police she picked up the gun and pulled the trigger, the criminal complaint said.

Investigators believe Hefty used a semiautomatic handgun in the shooting, Eyewitness News 4 reported.

A young child was taken from the residence and placed in state custody, the station said.

7:25am -- Woman Held in NW ABQ Shooting Death: Suspect called 911 shortly before 11 p.m. Sunday to say she had shot man in the head.

A woman is being held this morning after a man was found dead in a home on Robin Meadow Road NW off 4th Street north of Alameda, KOB-TV is reporting.

The woman called a 911 operator shortly before 11 p.m. Sunday to say she had shot a man in the head, and when Bernalillo County sheriff's deputies arrived at the home they found the man's body, according to Eyewitness News 4.

Search warrants were executed in two residences in the area early this morning, but there is no word yet on what may have motivated the shooting, KOB-TV reported.

The name of the woman hasn't been released, and the identity of the victim is being withheld pending notification of next of kin, KOB-TV said.

"Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Re: Brooke Hefty (27) killed her bf Fred Saiz (40)

there's also a lot of interesting comments on the story here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/albuquerque/T9E4G13IJAP0QAB58
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Amy's taste > Tara's

I'm trying to find the pics of mugshots of them ....

there is a TON of stuff in the topix forum, from his exes, her family, friends, etc....from what i gather he was a real sob, but shes been a hot mess most of her life...

I am just glad that that 4 year old is out of that house, away from those rifles and away from two very disturbed dangerous people. Too bad one of them had to be her mother But at least she is safe

She was a really pretty little girl , she has 2 other kids, but they have been with their grandparents { god bless them} since they were small I cant find mugs, just vids....

Video with pics.  He sounds like he was one awful guy.

http://www.truveo.com/Woman-charged-.../id/3403286764

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=18836.msg1202985#msg1202985 date=1236106504]
    Police said Saiz kept about a dozen rifles and a handgun at his home, weapons that had been confiscated during an earlier domestic violence call but were later returned at Saiz' insistence.

[/quote]
    ??? oh well if he insisted.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Brook Hefty says fuck freds family

I am just glad that that 4 year old is out of that house, away from those rifles and away from two very disturbed dangerous people. Too bad one of them had to be her mother But at least she is safe
    Iam Brook and fred and his family are pussys and child molesters and I am far from ugly dumb fucks

my daughter is still with me dumb fucks and when i still lived in nm why not of came to my face o yeah pussys

Oh hell naw what a psycho

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Oh hell naw what a psycho
    What the what? I feel like I just stepped into a domestic dispute from 2009. Oh wait....

Damn, let it go already.

Well she's still about 8 years late showing up her to plead her case.

Double post
    Last edited by Jumaki15; 06-16-2017 at 04:56 PM.

And no one called you ugly, "dumb fuck". And you may want to check the date of the posts. The are from 2009. Most of the people aren't even on here anymore.

..........Dumb Fuck

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    Well she's still about 8 years late showing up her to plead her case.
    This is the kind of crazy shit I was missing from my life when I was gone for a year!
    Last edited by Jumaki15; 06-16-2017 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    And no one called you ugly, "dumb fuck". And you may want to check the date of the posts. The are from 2009. Most of the people aren't even on here anymore.

..........Dumb Fuck
    Lol, this is like a bad flashback. 2009 sucked the first time around.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brookhefty View Post
    Iam Brook and fred and his family are pussys and child molesters and I am far from ugly dumb fucks
    *pussies
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Someone enjoys googling her own name.

Now all I can hear in my head is that old garbage bag commerical...

Hefty, hefty, HEFTY!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by brookhefty View Post
    my daughter is still with me dumb fucks and when i still lived in nm why not of came to my face o yeah pussys
    STFU already. Seriously. Either learn how to write, type, read, or all of the above before posting here again.

My head hurts just reading that shit. Oh, and nevermind that this thread is like, 8 plus years old. Holy shit. Get a grip already.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

She is probably gone already

Thread Information