Thread: Sean Kothe (24) charged with murder of toddler

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

Sean Kothe (24) charged with murder of toddler

His FB: https://www.facebook.com/sean.kothe.1

Mom's FB: https://www.facebook.com/jackeline.molina.313

Article (SO press release): http://local.nixle.com/alert/5671723/

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has arrested a 24-year-old Orcutt man for the alleged murder of a 19-month-old female toddler. At approximately 4 p.m. on Sunday, June 26, 2016, Sheriff?s deputies responded to Marian Regional Medical Center to a report of a possible child abuse investigation. The toddler and her mother had been brought to the emergency room at around noon that day and dropped off by the mother?s boyfriend. After evaluating the child, Emergency Room medical staff determined the child suffered from head trauma which was inconsistent with the information provided by the child?s mother. Due to the severity of the injuries, the toddler was airlifted to Valley Children?s Hospital in Madera, California for medical treatment. Despite efforts to save her life, at approximately 12:30 p.m. on June 28, 2016, she was pronounced brain dead and all life-saving measures were ended.
    When the case was initially reported, patrol deputies along with detectives responded to Marian Regional Medical Center to investigate the circumstances surrounding the injury. Investigators interviewed the mother, 21-year-old Jackeline Molina-Rodriguez of Oceano. Detectives later located her boyfriend, 24-year-old Sean Kothe at his Orcutt residence where Molina-Rodriguez and her daughter had been staying.
    At approximately 2:00 a.m. on Monday morning, June 27, 2016, Sheriff?s detectives served a search warrant at Kothe?s residence. Following the search and follow-up interviews, Molina-Rodriguez was arrested for child endangerment and booked at the Santa Barbara County Jail. Kothe was arrested for an outstanding warrant and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was booked at the Santa Barbara County Jail.
    A team of detectives traveled to Madera County to interview additional family members and medical staff. Another team of detectives continued the investigation in Orcutt locating additional witnesses and information. The Sheriff?s Office worked closely with the Santa Barbara County District Attorney?s Office throughout the developments of the case. Based on the evidence collected during the course of the investigation, Kothe was charged with murder and assault on a child causing death. He was arraigned today, June 29, 2016 in Santa Barbara County Superior Court. He is being held on one million dollars bail.
    Molina-Rodriguez was released yesterday, June 28, 2016 from custody pursuant to 849 (b)(1) of the California Penal Code.

the kid, i think
    Last edited by PunkerDuckie; 06-29-2016 at 05:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

What a jerk. I don't understand how anyone could hurt a child.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    His FB: https://www.facebook.com/sean.kothe.1

Mom's FB: https://www.facebook.com/jackeline.molina.313

Article (SO press release): http://local.nixle.com/alert/5671723/

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has arrested a 24-year-old Orcutt man for the alleged murder of a 19-month-old female toddler. At approximately 4 p.m. on Sunday, June 26, 2016, Sheriff?s deputies responded to Marian Regional Medical Center to a report of a possible child abuse investigation. The toddler and her mother had been brought to the emergency room at around noon that day and dropped off by the mother?s boyfriend. After evaluating the child, Emergency Room medical staff determined the child suffered from head trauma which was inconsistent with the information provided by the child?s mother. Due to the severity of the injuries, the toddler was airlifted to Valley Children?s Hospital in Madera, California for medical treatment. Despite efforts to save her life, at approximately 12:30 p.m. on June 28, 2016, she was pronounced brain dead and all life-saving measures were ended.
    When the case was initially reported, patrol deputies along with detectives responded to Marian Regional Medical Center to investigate the circumstances surrounding the injury. Investigators interviewed the mother, 21-year-old Jackeline Molina-Rodriguez of Oceano. Detectives later located her boyfriend, 24-year-old Sean Kothe at his Orcutt residence where Molina-Rodriguez and her daughter had been staying.
    At approximately 2:00 a.m. on Monday morning, June 27, 2016, Sheriff?s detectives served a search warrant at Kothe?s residence. Following the search and follow-up interviews, Molina-Rodriguez was arrested for child endangerment and booked at the Santa Barbara County Jail. Kothe was arrested for an outstanding warrant and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was booked at the Santa Barbara County Jail.
    A team of detectives traveled to Madera County to interview additional family members and medical staff. Another team of detectives continued the investigation in Orcutt locating additional witnesses and information. The Sheriff?s Office worked closely with the Santa Barbara County District Attorney?s Office throughout the developments of the case. Based on the evidence collected during the course of the investigation, Kothe was charged with murder and assault on a child causing death. He was arraigned today, June 29, 2016 in Santa Barbara County Superior Court. He is being held on one million dollars bail.
    Molina-Rodriguez was released yesterday, June 28, 2016 from custody pursuant to 849 (b)(1) of the California Penal Code.

the kid, i think
    That's the kid and I don't believe he did this if he did he would have ran he's been on the run before

Quote Originally Posted by Phenobarbiedoll View Post
    What a jerk. I don't understand how anyone could hurt a child.
    I don't think he did this

Do you know him ?

what kind of person does that to a child. that poor baby.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

A Santa Maria man is charged with murder in connection with the death of a 19-month-old child authorities are calling "Jane Doe."

Sean Michael Kothe, 24, of Santa Maria, is facing one count of murder along with assault on a child causing death and drug possession, according to the Santa Barbara County District Attorney's Office.

Kothe entered not-guilty pleas during arraignment Wednesday morning in Santa Maria Superior Court and remains in custody at County Jail in lieu of $1 million bail.

At around 4 p.m. Sunday, sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a possible child abuse investigation at Marian Regional Medical Center.

After evaluating the child, emergency room medical staff determined the child suffered from head trauma, which was inconsistent with the information provided by the child's mother. Due to the severity of the injuries, the toddler was airlifted to Valley Children's Hospital in Madera for treatment.

Despite efforts to save her life, at approximately 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, the toddler was pronounced brain-dead, and all life-saving measures were ended.

During their investigation at Marian Regional Medical Center, detectives interviewed the mother, Jackeline Molina-Rodriguez, of Oceano. Detectives later located her boyfriend, 24-year-old Sean Kothe, at his Orcutt residence where Molina-Rodriguez and her daughter had been staying.

At around 2 a.m. Monday, sheriff's detectives served a search warrant at Kothe's residence, where Molina-Rodriguez was arrested for child endangerment and booked into County Jail. Molina-Rodriguez was released from custody Tuesday.

Kothe was arrested Monday for an outstanding warrant and possession of drug paraphernalia and booked into County Jail.

A team of detectives traveled to Madera County to interview additional family members and medical staff. Another team of detectives continued the investigation in Orcutt, locating additional witnesses and information.

A preliminary hearing in the case has been set for July 13 in Department 8.
    http://santamariatimes.com/news/loca...bc737dbda.html

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    The sister has been super classy in the comments sections of the news articles.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That poor little angel girl.

It breaks my heart to see her photo. I will never understand how a mother can let another human abuse their child.

Omg that baby is precious. My heart hurts for what she has suffered.

RIP beautiful baby

So the mom lied about the abuse and she gets to go free?

Thread Information