Thread: Pamela Nightlinger (42) was shot in the chest with a crossbow by her husband ten days after they were married

Pamela Nightlinger (42) shot with a crossbow

Police have identified the woman shot and killed with a crossbow in Northeast Philadelphia, allegedly by her husband.

42-year-old Pamela Nightlinger was pronounced dead at Aria Health/Torresdale at 10:34 p.m. Sunday.

Her husband, identified by family as 41-year-old Paul Kuzan, is in custody. Investigators don't believe the killing was an accident.
    911 calls came into police Sunday night just before 9:30 p.m. from a home in the 3100 block of Willits Road.

Police say Kuzan shot Nightlinger with a hunting crossbow. The arrow went through her torso and the couch she was sitting on and hit the wall.

Investigators say Nightlinger managed to run next door for help. She died a short time later at the hospital.

On Monday morning crime scene cleaners cleared the bloody scene that spilled onto the lawn and driveway.

"I heard the police asking what happened, and he said nothing," said neighbor Kareem Adam. "Then when they see he had the crossbow and the woman was dead...."

The couple's other next door neighbors heard the chaos and called 911.

Police say the suspect appeared incoherent.

Neighbors and business owners at the strip mall across the street tell Action News in recent weeks the suspect displayed bizarre behavior.

"He was completely exposed," said Sean Thompson. "A woman we thought was his sister - now we know, wife - came out with a robe and said he didn't take his medication."

But Patricia Tryon has a different impression. She says Kuzan and Nightlinger went out of their way to check on her and her husband.

"I heard the news this morning, and I was hysterical," said Tryon. "To us he was a wonderful man."

Neighbors we spoke to say the victim was always kind.

The couple had children from previous relationships, but none of them were home at the time.
    http://abc11.com/news/cops-philadelp...ssbow/1403338/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Paul FB: https://www.facebook.com/kuku.kachoo.71 - note he is 'single'

Found via his mate;

Joseph Too Tuff Hicks added 4 new photos — with Tim McCloskey and 19 others.
    9 hrs ? Philadelphia, PA, United States ?
    A mural that KU KU Kachoo had painted in his back yard a few days after I did his Birthday Splash Party on Willits Road with Ess Gee & Joey Plitt.
    Dam, i just can't believe this happened...

PHILADELPHIA -- Police have identified the woman shot and killed with a crossbow in northeast Philadelphia, allegedly by her husband.
    42-year-old Pamela Nightlinger was pronounced dead at Aria Health/Torresdale at 10:34 p.m. Sunday.
    Her husband, identified by family as 41-year-old Paul Kuzan, is in custody. Investigators don't believe the killing was an accident.
    FULL STORY: http://abc11.com/…/cops-philadelphia...8230;/1403338/

Brae Bolger Rivera I just talked to him as recently as 3 weeks ago. This makes me so sad for both families.
    Like ? 6 hrs
    Joseph Too Tuff Hicks
    Joseph Too Tuff Hicks i spoke to him last month, he inboxed me about 2 weeks ago, i saw it in my filtered messages last week.
    Like ? 6 hrs
    Brae Bolger Rivera
    Brae Bolger Rivera He was talking alot about prayer and scripture. He seemed so peaceful. Idk. It's just so crazy.
    Like ? 2 ? 6 hrs
    Ess Gee
    Ess Gee Sad shit
    Like ? 1 ? 6 hrs
    Joseph Too Tuff Hicks
    Joseph Too Tuff Hicks seriously, im fucking stunned.

Pamela's FB: https://www.facebook.com/pamela.dolchannightlinger - note she 'got married' June 17th -
    comment on it :

Breanna Nightlinger: This needs to be deleted. The little ding dong killed her she is not married to him no more he is a monster!-Jenn

And they aren't friends on FB. (He wasn't linked in the marriage status)

Reading through; they've had a shit time together over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

They were married for 9 days

The killer was also naked. Just last week he went all around the neighborhood naked, threatening to kill all the kids at a nearby daycare. He liked to yell out about his wife "she's the devil"
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...g_of_wife.html

I'm shocked that mom got shot by the arrow and still managed to go next door. Wow. What a terrible way to die.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is hardcore.

I wonder why he was not apprehended during the previous incident and held on a 5150.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    That is hardcore.

I wonder why he was not apprehended during the previous incident and held on a 5150.
    I think because the wife came out and told everybody he didn't take his medication. The wife got him back in their house before the police arrived.
    I'm not sure why the police didn't investigate that more??? I would think exposing yourself with kids around and threating to kill people would at least get you a car ride to the hospital.
    Seems like he was known around the neighborhood as a few short of a 6 pack.

According to the ex FIL, seems this dude was basically a typical REDFLAG
    1. previous DV case
    2. abusive to his kids
    3. drugs, hookers, booze and religion
    4. yelling out he's GOD
    5. in and out of addiction clinics
    6. nobody is surprised he killed somebody.

"He would say to my granddaughter at the age of 11 or 12, 'I'm your husband, you're my wife. I am God, you will do what I tell you,' " Orr said.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...ther_says.html
    That statement he made to his kid makes me sick. It makes you wonder.....

It really hurts my soul to think about all the women/men out there that are hooked up with this same type of person.

Pamela Nightlinger (42) was shot in the chest with a crossbow by her husband ten days after they were married

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...y_were_married

A Philadelphia man allegedly killed his wife by shooting her with a crossbow, sending an arrow through the woman as she sat on a couch in their home, police said.

Pamela Nightlinger, 42, stumbled to her next door neighbor's home for help after her husband allegedly shot an arrow through her chest at about 9:30 p.m. Sunday, authorities said.

The arrow went through Nightlinger and the couch she was sitting on before penetrating a wall, officials said.

Nightlinger was found lying in a pool of her own blood near her neighbor's front door, Philadelphia Police Captain Anthony Ginaldi told reporters.

She was rushed to Aria-Torresdale hospital, where she died at 10:34 p.m., cops said

Nightlinger and her husband? identified by relatives to WPVI-TV as 41-year-old Paul Kuzan? had been married since June 17, according to her Facebook page.

Loved ones left messages congratulating the apparent newlyweds in what would only be a week before Nightlinger was killed.

"Did you guys really get married?? About time. It's always was meant to be," one person wrote.

But police said they had responded to multiple domestic violence calls at the couple's home on Willits Road in Northeast Philadelphia, according to NBC 10.

"Neighbors say things for him appeared to go downhill recently, in the last month or so," Ginaldi told reporters.

Residents and business owners at the strip mall across the street told WPVI-TV that Kuzan had been acting strangely recently.

"He was completely exposed," Sean Thompson told the television news station. "A woman we thought was his sister ? now we know, wife ? came out with a robe and said he didn't take his medication."

The couple is believed to have children from previous relationships who were not home at the time of the incident.

Police said the motive behind the killing was domestic.

Kuzan is expected to be charged in Nightlinger's death on Monday.

Why do I remember this story...it might already have a thread started?

This one still shits me to no end.

RIP Pamela
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/cr...-new-wife.html

N.E. Phila. man gets 20-45 years for crossbow slaying of new wife

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/cr...-new-wife.html

N.E. Phila. man gets 20-45 years for crossbow slaying of new wife
    That's it?! Why didn't he get life I wonder?! Now he can maybe get out or hopefully die serving the full 45 yrs. I hope so.
    He's a hateful Bastard making her suffer like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    That's it?! Why didn't he get life I wonder?! Now he can maybe get out or hopefully die serving the full 45 yrs. I hope so.
    He's a hateful Bastard making her suffer like that!
    More likely, given he was naked with a crossbow, and without his medication, he is sick.

I don't mean naked with a crossbow when she died. He is seemingly ill which makes things different. Ill people shouldn't be made to suffer.

If he's legit ill. Sorry for the triple post.

Thread Information