Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rachael Lynn Mattice (24) Last seen on June 22 at 9:15 p.m. in the Town of Wells

Rachael Lynn Mattice (24) Last seen on June 22 at 9:15 p.m. in the Town of Wells

WELLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) - The Hamilton County Sheriff's Office is asking for help finding Rachael Lynn Mattice, 24.

Mattice was last seen on June 22 at 9:15 p.m. in the Town of Wells.

She is 5'3', 125 lbs, with blue eyes and brown hair.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office at 518-548-3113.

https://ihavevanished.com/category/missing/page/2/

Can't find much more about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I just spent a half hour browsing many of those missing persons notifications. Ugh. How sad for their families.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I just spent a half hour browsing many of those missing persons notifications. Ugh. How sad for their families.
    It's gut wrenching to read. I think that's why I was so mad at that Darcey Cottrell (?) one - where she popped up a few states over with a new job etc - reading these families pleading for info/their return is so sad.

Never knowing what happened to a loved one is gut wrenching, it's one of the worse things I can imagine going through.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Some more details about her disappearance from FB:

****MISSING****

Rachael Mattice
    24 years old
    Brown hair, Blue eyes
    5'3- 5'4
    115-120lbs
    Caucasian but tan.

Last seen in Wells, NY on Wednesday, June 22nd 2016 at her family's camp around 9:15-9:30pm. Recently moved to the rural area (Upstate NY - Adirondacks - Wells, NY.)

Her car and camp door were found wide open. Her car was left on/ran out of gas. Her phone and purse were in the car. It is believed that she was abducted. She is not the type to just disappear. Her friends and family are very worried about her!

If you know ANYTHING contact Hamilton County Sheriffs Office at 518-548-3113.

Please share and spread the word!

Report ANYTHING!

Her mama is making me so sad for her, but I think the best updates will come from here; https://www.facebook.com/wmattice6

Wendy Mattice feeling sad.
    26 June at 07:34 ?
    Why us Lord..We are good people and Rachael is a fantastic person with a big heart of gold She loves life.. her friends ..her family and most of all her little dog Tello.. I keep asking myself between the tons of tears why us?..They say God works in funny ways but why our way..My heart is so broken and i am so scared..all I can do now is just sit back and wait..not easy.. I can not stop crying..I know everyone is praying..so to that I say Thank you from the bottom of my broken heart...

My heart is breaking for her poor momma. I really hope she is found, but those are pretty alarming circumstances to be missing under...

6/27/16 - Rachael Lynn Mattice, 24, from Fulton is missing from Wells, New York since June 22nd. Her dad, Dave went to visit Rachael at the familys camp on Algonquin Lake on Friday and saw that her vehicle was there with the car door open, but she was gone. Her mom, Wendy says she talks to Rachael two to three times a day by phone or social media but has not talked to her in five days. Her last post on Facebook was June 18.

According to a post by Jessica Nichols on Facebook: "Rach is still missing !! ****MISSING**** Rachael Mattice 24 years oldBrown hair, Blue eyes5'3- 5'4 115-120lbs Caucasian but tan. Last seen in Wells, NY on Wednesday, June 22nd 2016 at her family's camp around 9:15-9:30pm. Recently moved to the rural area (Upstate NY - Adirondacks - Wells, NY.)Her car and camp door were found wide open.

Her car was left on/ran out of gas. Her phone and purse were in the car. It is believed that she was abducted. She is not the type to just disappear. Her family is very worried about her! If you know ANYTHING contact Hamilton County Sheriffs Office at 518-548-3113. Please share and spread the word! Report ANYTHING! ‪#‎BringRachelHome‬ ‪#‎Comehomesafe‬#LetsFindRachelCome on guys...start these hashtags to bring Rachel Lynn Mattice home. Keep posting pics and spreading the word that Rachel is missing. PLEASE COME HOME RACH WE ALL LOVE AND MISS YOU!"

There is a go fund me account set up without the parent's approval so they ask the you do not donate to it.

"There will be a candlelight vigil Wednesday night at 7pm for Rachael Mattice at the entrance to camp on Hernendez Rd. in Wells. Parking will be in the field on Black Bridge Rd. please come say a prayer and lend some support. Make sure you wear purple!!!!!!!"

Cynthia Nellis posted on Facebook:

"For everyone who is asking about Rachael. I spent the last two days with her family. The authorities searched all of Wells and weren't able to find her. They don't believe she is there and at this point they think there is a good chance Rachael was taken. I'm devastated. I miss my friend. My sister. More than anything, I wish I could take the pain away from Rachs parents.

From her whole family. I grew up with these people and they are wonderful people who don't deserve this. Rachael doesn't deserve this. I ask that for Dave and Wendy, any close friends of Rachaels....take the time to go visit and show some support to them. Give them a hug and let them know how much you love their daughter. And that you are there for them. It's the least we all can do. Mike and Jen, Rachs cousins, have welcomed people into their home with open arms. Please be respectful during this time.

I know everyone gets busy and may not have much time but if you can spare an hour to visit them please do. Also, I ask that anyone and everyone who knows Rach...leave a light on for her. Let her know we are waiting for her. If she can find her way back home, leave a light on. Please, for my friend. If there is anymore information please come forward. Anything helps. I love you Rachael. My sister, my friend."

Mattice, who is 5'3″ tall, with brown hair and blue eyes and weighing 125 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff's office at (518) 548-3113.

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/
    Last edited by luvit; 06-27-2016 at 11:51 PM.

Found alive

State Police: Missing woman Rachael Mattice claims she was held against her will

The Hamilton County Sheriffs Office confirmed Rachael Mattice, last seen on June 22 in the Town of Wells, has been found alive and safe.

Mattice claimed she was held captive for two weeks. Police do not have a suspect but do have a lengthy investigation in front of them. There is no one in custody and no description of a vehicle or person(s) of interest.

Police say there is no threat to public safety and Mattice had no injuries when she returned home. They say she claimed she was dropped off about a block from her mother?s home and indicated the person involved is a male.

Investigators have followed up on more than 300 leads while looking for Mattice. They say they started with ex-boyfriends, family members, and friends.

After being treated at the hospital, Mattice and her family spent several hours at the state police barracks being questioned.

Sheriff deputy vehicles were seen in the parking lot Wednesday morning. Officials say Mattice appeared to be in good condition. Her family greeted her there, and NEWS10 ABC witnessed everyone together, reuniting, hugging and crying.

Mattice eventually exited through the back door, got into a car with her mother and aunt, and went home.

Her mother said she last saw Mattice at her home for dinner on June 22. A family member went to the family?s campsite on Hernandez Road in Wells where Rachael has been living in a camper, but she was nowhere to be found. Her camp and car door were found wide open with her purse and phone still inside.

Mattice had been living at the camp because she worked in the area as a home health care aide.

Her disappearance sparked a massive search involving helicopters and dogs. Family members also held a vigil pleading for her return.

Rachel?s mother and aunt did not want to speak on camera on Wednesday.

There is currently an ongoing active investigation and Hamilton County Sheriffs ask the public and media to show respect to the family and direct all questions to the Hamilton County Sheriff?s Office.

State Police say more details can be expected by the end of the week.

http://news10.com/2016/07/06/missing...n-found-alive/

Glad to hear she is okay, but I am totally side-eyeing her story of being held against her will.

Let me get this straight..she's held captive for 2 weeks & he then drops her off,but yet can't give a description of the person or car. Plus,he didn't sexually assault or hurt her at all.Something's def wrong w this (her) story.Unless she's blind,it's impossible for her not to be able to give some sort of description of the man and his car.I could be wrong, but I don't think she's telling the truth about any of this.

I am glad she was found alive and well, but something seems really off about her story. Maybe she hasn't told all she knows yet. Like Bewitchingstorm I am side-eyeing this.

Sus AF.

I'm very glad she's safe though, mainly for her mumma

http://cbs6albany.com/news/local/she...vestigation-on

Investigators from Hamilton County Sheriff's Office say the investigation is continuing after a 24 year old woman was found after her near two week disappearance.

Deputies say Rachael Mattice was taken sometime in the early morning hours of June 23 by and unknown suspect and held against her will until she was released in the city of Johnstown on July 6th.

Police say Rachael was able to provide a general description, working with a sketch artist.

The Johnstown Police Department say, in an effort to support and assist the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's assistance.

Police are asking home owners who may have a home surveillance video system, and live in the areas of West Main Street, Cayadutta Street, Warren Street, Wells Street, Burton Street and West State Street, to check video footage from July 6, between the hours of 12:30 AM and 1:00AM

Deputies ask if anyonehas information to call the Hamiltion County Sheriff's Office to call 518 548-3113

I was expecting more details than just this sketch. Like what happened during the 2 wks she was w him. Then again,maybe they're not saying anything more for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    http://cbs6albany.com/news/local/she...vestigation-on

Investigators from Hamilton County Sheriff's Office say the investigation is continuing after a 24 year old woman was found after her near two week disappearance.

Deputies say Rachael Mattice was taken sometime in the early morning hours of June 23 by and unknown suspect and held against her will until she was released in the city of Johnstown on July 6th.

Police say Rachael was able to provide a general description, working with a sketch artist.

The Johnstown Police Department say, in an effort to support and assist the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's assistance.

Police are asking home owners who may have a home surveillance video system, and live in the areas of West Main Street, Cayadutta Street, Warren Street, Wells Street, Burton Street and West State Street, to check video footage from July 6, between the hours of 12:30 AM and 1:00AM

Deputies ask if anyonehas information to call the Hamiltion County Sheriff's Office to call 518 548-3113

OMG. Santa took her.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I am new so this is my first post...but another Fake it til You get caught
    The 24-year-old woman who claimed to be abducted by a bearded man and held in a shed for two weeks made the whole story up, State Police said at a news conference on Saturday.
    Rachael Lynn Mattice of Johnstown surrendered in Mayfield and was charged with falsely reporting an abduction, a misdemeanor.
    She could face a year in jail or a fine of $1,000 or both. At this time, no other charges are pending.
    But Mattice's mother disputes the police version and says she believes her daughter.
    The search for Mattice began on June 22 in the Hamilton County community of Wells, where the family had a camp, and ended when she returned home on July 6.
    http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...on-8404789.php

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Agosta Beaman View Post
    made the whole story up
    pretty sure everyone already knew it was fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Agosta Beaman View Post
    I am new so this is my first post...but another Fake it til You get caught
    The 24-year-old woman who claimed to be abducted by a bearded man and held in a shed for two weeks made the whole story up, State Police said at a news conference on Saturday.
    Rachael Lynn Mattice of Johnstown surrendered in Mayfield and was charged with falsely reporting an abduction, a misdemeanor.
    She could face a year in jail or a fine of $1,000 or both. At this time, no other charges are pending.
    But Mattice's mother disputes the police version and says she believes her daughter.
    The search for Mattice began on June 22 in the Hamilton County community of Wells, where the family had a camp, and ended when she returned home on July 6.
    http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...on-8404789.php
    Welcome, Anita - thanks for adding this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Dang, WTF is that? Not only did she lie but her fake story could have resulted in an innocent Santa Claus looking dude getting arrested. Eff her and her freaky eyes.

^^^^

Just after a sketch of the man who allegedly kidnapped Mattice was released, ABC Albany reported that Mattice had been implicated in a prescription drug theft. Sources told the station that Mattice was being investigated prior to her disappearance.
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/rachel...ve-kidnapping/

She cost the state over 6 figures. She should have to pay them back.

Kelly ~ that is hilarious!!

Thread Information