Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Wall (63) shot and killed her daughter in law, Jenna Wall (35)

Elizabeth Wall (63) shot and killed her daughter in law, Jenna Wall (35)

POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. -- A 63-year-old woman is accused of fatally shooting her son's estranged wife while the victim's young children were home, reports CBS affiliate WGCL.

Kindergarten teacher Jenna Wall, 35, was found dead inside her home on Thursday morning. Police say Wall's two children, ages 7 and 8, were inside the home when she was shot, but were not harmed.

"It is disturbing to know they were inside the residence at the time the shooting was going on," Sergeant Dana Pierce with Cobb County Police said. "We were able to get a good bit of info from them. They are safe, they are sound."

WGCL reports that 63-year-old Elizabeth Wall, the victim's mother-in-law, was also found in the home and that she was arrested without incident. Wall has reportedly been charged with murder, aggravated assault, possession of a weapon during the commission of a felony and cruelty to children.

A vehicle was also taken from the home as part of the investigation.

According to the Paulding County district attorney, Jenna Wall's estranged husband is an investigator with the district attorney's office. The district attorney told WGCL that the couple had been separated for a year and were going through a divorce.

Elizabeth Wall reportedly called her son after the shooting and told him to come home. She made her first court appearance Friday morning and was denied bond in the case.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia-...ughter-in-law/

Jenna

MIL

In the petition, Jerrod Wall alleges his wife was involved in an extra-marital affair with a high school boyfriend. The petition alleges she revealed that to him after filing for divorce.

Jerrod Wall's petition also claims that Jenna Wall had denied him time with their two children and filed for permanent custody of the kids. He alleges Jenna Wall was emotionally and financially unstable, and wouldn't be able to support the children.

Click here to read Jenna Wall's petition for a divorce. http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/libr...7f837564d9.pdf

Click here to read Jerrod Wall's response. http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/libr...986db772fd.pdf

Click here to read Jerrod Wall's amended answer and counterclaim for divorce (large file).http://www.lmgcorporate.com/wgcl/documents/AMEND.pdf

Mother-in-law accused of shooting victim to death; denied bond

Police say the two children were in a vehicle outside the Powder Springs home when Elizabeth Wall went there and shot 35-year-old Jenna Wall to death.

In court on Friday, Elizabeth Wall was denied bond.

According to the Paulding County District Attorney, Jenna Wall's estranged husband, who is an investigator with the district attorney's office, left work to respond to the scene after he was called by police. The kids in the house were his, according to the district attorney, who added that Jenna Wall and her husband had been separated for a year. They were in the process of divorcing.

A funeral service for Wall will be held Tuesday at 2 p.m. at West Cobb Church in Marietta. There will be a private burial for the family.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/32303669/...#ixzz4CgN64rz6

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What an angry looking mother-in-law and how horrible to consider she was killed in front of her children.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Mom looks super pleasant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

She looks like the MIL stereotype. And he's the mama's boy you'd avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

This woman has major issues. At least the kids weren't killed.

Can anyone find Facebooks for these people? I'm from Cobb County, and I'm trying to figure out if Jerrod Wall is the brother (or cousin, maybe) of a girl I went to school with and played softball with. I'll have to look through my yearbooks or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Don't start in here Frank. This is new.

Digging:

Jenna files for Divorce: http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/libr...7f837564d9.pdf
    Jerrod's Response: http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/libr...986db772fd.pdf
    Jerrod's Amended Response & Counterclaims: http://www.lmgcorporate.com/wgcl/documents/AMEND.pdf

From reading 'MIL was scared he wouldn't get full custody". Wonderful.
    Lots of lovely words on Jenna, who gives a fuck if she had an affair; she did the right thing and filed for divorce!?

"The victim's estranged husband is an investigator at the Paulding District Attorney's Office, but was working at the time of the shooting happened "
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...w-Georgia.html

Last edited by Olivia; 06-27-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Yah that's her; Her son Kobe: https://www.facebook.com/kobe.wall

Her and her son Kobe;

Kobe Wall - feeling broken.
    25 June at 12:02 ? Lawrenceville, GA, United States ?
    The Lord himself goes before us, he will be with us, he will never leave us nor forsake us. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged for he is with us. "Love and miss you more Ma" This is a fight I will not shy from for I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind. My God of angel armies is always by my side.

PS son was meant to have (?) next to it - maybe grandson?

I hate to throw shade at the soon to be ex, but I do hope they're looking at his (maybe) involvement in this too.

Grandma could have thrown herself on the sword for him(her son) to gain everything.
    Now he doesn't have any divorce battles, alimony payments, child support, and now he def. has full custody of the kids. Plus he no longer has to deal with the wife and her new boyfriend.

but it wont lead to that, i would suspect Jenna's parents will end up getting the kids as it looks like her family was fairly well off.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    but it wont lead to that, i would suspect Jenna's parents will end up getting the kids as it looks like her family was fairly well off.
    I can't see how her parents would end up with the kids, unless he is involved and ends up charged with something. He's a biological parent who is (presumably) stable and wants custody, there would be no reason for her parents to get custody over him.

I hate to throw shade at the soon to be ex, but I do hope they're looking at his (maybe) involvement in this too.

Grandma could have thrown herself on the sword for him(her son) to gain everything.
    Now he doesn't have any divorce battles, alimony payments, child support, and now he def. has full custody of the kids. Plus he no longer has to deal with the wife and her new boyfriend.
    That was the first thing that popped to mind after reading the article. Something seems to convenient here.

This lady makes helicopter parents look tame. I love my sons too but damn..
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    That was the first thing that popped to mind after reading the article. Something seems to convenient here.

Nevermind. He was at work, so he alibis out. She killed her on his behalf, though. whether he wanted her to or not.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Nevermind. He was at work, so he alibis out. She killed her on his behalf, though. whether he wanted her to or not.
    I know from that show on ID (I think it's called Evil in laws) that the husband is usually always at work.

I can almost picture the scene- husband sitting at his mom's kitchen table endlessly complaining about Jenna. Bitching about how the courts are screwing him, Jenna's screwing him and taking all his money, she got the house, the kids, most of his money, and now she has a new boyfriend.

I remember when my daughter and her ex broke up. The ex bitched to his mother so much that the mother started texting some really nasty stuff to my daughter. She told my daughter she was taking all his money and screwed him over big time. How my daughter needed to find "JESUS" and quit being a bitch. That "god loving woman" turned into a complete loon.

turns out she had been researching killing

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-l...-2-mont/nr7HZ/

of course, now her defense is setting her up for the crazy defense. she wasn't on camera yesterday because of her mental frailty. she was hidden behind a wooden partition.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

of course, now her defense is setting her up for the crazy defense. she wasn't on camera yesterday because of her mental frailty. she was hidden behind a wooden partition.
    Researching and planning murder does prove insanity.

I know from that show on ID (I think it's called Evil in laws) that the husband is usually always at work.

I can almost picture the scene- husband sitting at his mom's kitchen table endlessly complaining about Jenna. Bitching about how the courts are screwing him, Jenna's screwing him and taking all his money, she got the house, the kids, most of his money, and now she has a new boyfriend.

I remember when my daughter and her ex broke up. The ex bitched to his mother so much that the mother started texting some really nasty stuff to my daughter. She told my daughter she was taking all his money and screwed him over big time. How my daughter needed to find "JESUS" and quit being a bitch. That "god loving woman" turned into a complete loon.
    Berm, you had shared what a dick ex-SIL had been with his new young girlfriend. How did everything turn out? How is your daughter now? What ended up happening? I figured the young gf would get tired of playing house after a while and dump him.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

She researched for 2 months and all she could come up with was to shoot her DIL and then call her son? She's not too smart is she?

Her putting her grandkids in the car before killing their mom shows some lucidity.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Not crazy, just dumb.

She could have hatched a better plan watching reruns of CSI & Law and Order.

Sorry, I still think she did it all for her son.

She also researched "wills"
    I bet there is going to be a huge paper trail she left of stuff she did before the murders- kind of like how she was in a mental home for a week. She was totally setting up her defense. Since her son works for the DA's office as a PI, hmmm.
    The ex-came out the winner in this whole mess- full custody, sole owner of all the stuff, no alimony, no child support, etc........I wonder if there is a life insurance policy??

The same day she researched all this was also the same day son and Jenna had a court appearance over custody.
    On April 19, Cobb County police say, Elizabeth Wall bought a gun.
    Police allege she also did some very specific research on her phone that day, looking up "several articles" about people who kill their families and themselves as well as reading about wrongful death lawsuits.
    And something else happened that day: Court records show that on April 19, Wall's son Jerrod was deposed in a messy divorce and custody dispute with his wife, Jenna (though a source says the deposition was unremarkable).

Mom also stalked Jenna on Facebook. She searched a ton of information on Jenna's parents.
    http://www.people.com/article/elizab...ernet-searches

And I wanted to mention something I saw on the other son's facebook (Kobe) He posted a picture of him with mom (the murderer) and dad. This is how his family responds to that.

Understandably your heart is hurting, but you're far from broken or incomplete. She worked to hard to assure that never happened. Her persistence in nurturing and guiding the man you are now is a primary part of her legacy. Her ultimate and most fulfilling accomplishment.

She filled your thoughts with family history, traditions, truths and faith. She nourished your hunger for life's experiences with trust and the freedom to go ahead and "just try" anything. She taught you that consequences have results with every decision, and to be strong enough to make them. She soothed your pain with her gentle touch, assuring you that with time, everything heals. And she poured her sole into your heart, building the capacity to forgive faults, have compassion for those less fortunate, withstand pain, and to love without restrains or modesty.

Trust me, you are complete....because she assured that you would be.
    7 ? July 1 at 2:35pm ? Edited
    Chelsea XXXXXX
    Chelsea Himes Wall Thank you for your words. �� She raised the 4 most incredible men I know.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-02-2016 at 02:10 AM.

Thread Information