Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ...Wrestling? (WWE/F etc)

I went to the wrastling on the weekend in Sydney (WWE), watching the little kids cry over Cena made my day
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

RIP Mr. Fugi.

Harry "Mr. Fuji" Fujiwara, a popular professional wrestler and manager, died Sunday, according to the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). He was 82.

In a league known for its over-the-top stunts and rivalries, Fujiwara's signature trick was throwing salt in the eyes of his opponents. The salt was stowed in his tights, ready to be deployed at a crucial moment so he could distract his opponent and go for the win.

It was a technique honed over a 20-year wrestling career that began in his home state of Hawaii. Born May 4, 1934 in Honolulu, Fujiwara was Japanese-American, though he was billed in the ring as hailing from Osaka, Japan. He began wrestling professionally in Hawaii in 1965, going by the ring name of Mr. Fujiwara. That name was shortened to Mr. Fuji when he began touring in the continental U.S. a few years later.

Fujiwara joined the World Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF) in 1972, playing a heel in a tag team with Professor Toru Tanaka. The pair won three tag team titles and quickly achieved main event status, though a loss of their title in 1974 prompted their exit from the WWWF.

Fujiwara would continue wrestling in a team with Tanaka for years, only switching partners in 1981, when he paired with Mr. Saito in a tag team managed by Captain Lou Albano. Returning to the WWWF – then renamed the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) – he won another two championships before retiring from competition in 1985.

After leaving the ring, Fujiwara remained in professional wrestling as a manager, well known for his customary costume of a black tuxedo and bowler hat. He carried a cane, completing the image and coming in handy for hitting opponents. With the cane and his still-present salt, he carried on his legacy of playing the heel by managing heels including Yokozuna, tag team The Powers of Pain, and Owen Hart.

Fujiwara retired as a manager in 1996, and he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2007.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I loved Mr. Fuji. Not only a great wrestler, but one of the best managers who ever stepped into an arena. In the eighties, one of my favorite wrestlers was Don Muraco, and Mr. Fuji managed him during the height of his career. I vividly remember all of those goofy "Fuji Vice" episodes they played. He epitomized what it was to be a heel manager.

I had stopped watching by the time he was managing Yokozuna, but thanks to the WWE Network I'm going back and experiencing it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I loved Mr. Fuji. Not only a great wrestler, but one of the best managers who ever stepped into an arena. In the eighties, one of my favorite wrestlers was Don Muraco, and Mr. Fuji managed him during the height of his career. I vividly remember all of those goofy "Fuji Vice" episodes they played. He epitomized what it was to be a heel manager.

I had stopped watching by the time he was managing Yokozuna, but thanks to the WWE Network I'm going back and experiencing it all.
    Word. I've been working backwards through the network as I missed the late 80's awesome. RIP

How's how Marty Jannetty thought he had a daughter, does DNA test, finds out not daughter, now wants to know if can fuck:

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    How's how Marty Jannetty thought he had a daughter, does DNA test, finds out not daughter, now wants to know if can fuck:

Never trust someone Shawn Michaels has beef with.

Oh, dear God. I was creeped out enough when I saw those pictures of Hogan looking creepily at his daughter and now this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Oh, dear God. I was creeped out enough when I saw those pictures of Hogan looking creepily at his daughter and now this.
    I haven't check in since I posted this - I wonder if anyone's commented about it/he has?

I haven't check in since I posted this - I wonder if anyone's commented about it/he has?

I looked at his FB page after you posted this, and I think he took this post down.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post

I downloaded a user created copy of him for my WWE game, because why not?
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

That's cool, I'd like to see that

Vince fucking sold wwe to Saudi Arabia. I am so fucking upset I?ll never watch it again. I feel like a childhood friend has died. Vince is a greedy slimy pos

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Vince fucking sold wwe to Saudi Arabia. I am so fucking upset I?ll never watch it again. I feel like a childhood friend has died. Vince is a greedy slimy pos
    I never watched it, but a friend of mine in junior high was obsessed with wwe wrestling. According to this it hasn't been sold just yet.

https://www.sbnation.com/wrestling/2...mors-explained

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I never watched it, but a friend of mine in junior high was obsessed with wwe wrestling. According to this it hasn't been sold just yet.

https://www.sbnation.com/wrestling/2...mors-explained
    Yeah the internet was blowing up about it last night then today it came out as just rumor. I still don?t trust Vince. Wrestling?s been really good since HHH was put in control of content creating

Thread Information