Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hailey Burns (16) missing/abducted - 23 May 2016

Quote Originally Posted by supernoodle View Post
    Wow I hope Michael's info can help you find your daughter!

I still don't understand if Michael even ran away to look for Hailey and was taken back to a home by the police, why wasn't there somebody he could have told sooner?

Or

If nobody would listen to him, that is very sad.
    I've got a fair bit of experience with kids in a support/special ed environments & it genuinely might not have occurred to him that he had other options. Which doesn't mean he's not intelligent, just that sometimes in a stressful situation thoughts don't flow the way you'd expect them to. Sometimes too, things come across better in writing - maybe because of conditions the speaker might have, maybe because of the prejudices of the listener. So this might have contributed to Michael being so insistent that internet was his only option. He might feel like he comes across better in writing when he's dealing with new people.

I feel bad though, he sounded so relieved when he thought of the resource officer or whoever it was. I was going to tell him to talk to an adult he trusted at school in my first reply - but then Ididn't because I was so sceptical he was trolling - cos ffs there have been SO MANY lying trolls in the missing threads (possibly all the same troll I suppose).

Anyways, I'm still not a 100% sure he's for real, it's the internet after all, but from now on I'd rather look like a gullible dickhead if it means potentially helping someone out in a situation like this.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony burns View Post
    This is anthony Burns, Hailey's father. I am just found out about this thread today and I am available to talk with anyone that has any information about my Hailey. She is the light of my life and we are desperate for any information.

<Anthony's Contact info mod-snipped>]
    You have all of our support, I hope this board gives this more exposure too!

I was sus on Michael, but now he's been accounted for, I'm worried about poor Michael too.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 06-29-2017 at 08:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I keep thinking about Hailey and her family.

Anthony and Michael - if you can, please do post anything you can come up with here. This site has excellent search results and you may get help in your search for Hailey.

On a side note, I see many posts in Instagram from guys who are a "Daddy" looking for their girl. I know it's a stretch but perhaps the hashtags the girls and guys use could be possibly be useful in locating someone who may know the guy or maybe even Hailey.

As everyone here has said - we are here to help and wish good things for you and Hailey.

To everyone, I just want to thank you for getting this message out there. Nothing matters other than finding Hailey.

Michael I will be checking this thread periodically and will respond as quickly as i can. Please email as that will reach me fastest. Again, Thank you.

To everyone, I just want to thank you for getting this message out there. Nothing matters other than finding Hailey.

Michael I will be checking this thread periodically and will respond as quickly as i can. Please email as that will reach me fastest. Again, Thank you.
    Hi Anthony, you've managed to get in touch with Michael? Is there any reason why he hasn't responded to my recent messages?
    Thanks, and good wishes

Quote Originally Posted by ALXsleuther1203 View Post
    Hi Anthony, you've managed to get in touch with Michael? Is there any reason why he hasn't responded to my recent messages?
    Thanks, and good wishes
    Woops, apologies. Apparently he had replied, I just didn't get a notification about it in my emails. Found the reply just then.

Can say that Michael has shared some useful information with me. Thanks, everyone.

Yes thank you Mr Burns. I want to tell you that I didn't get the impression that she "simply ran away from home" at all. Especially considering that there was an adult who was communicating with her. She's just a kid, and kids are often very vulnerable to manipulating adults. From what you posted here, it seems like you did everything a parent can possibly do. In fact, imo you went beyond what an average parent does nowadays. Please try not to blame yourself. I hope you find her safe & sound. And soon.

How dreadful. He must be going out of his mind with worry. I wonder how he found this thread after all this time? In fact, I wonder how Michael found it? Regardless, I'm hopeful that Anthony can get a good lead from Michael. At first I thought a bit of trolling was going on too, but when I read Anthony's posts- will phone numbers & multiple email addresses- I changed my mind. MDS gets its fair share of trolls at times ("Do you know where my wife is?" comes to mind), but when Anthony appeared legit, Berm was right to err on the side of caution and take it very seriously. I never want get so jaded or desensitized that I forget we're discussing real people here. And God I hope he finds his daughter.

I meant to say BLIGHTED STAR for taking it very seriously, and for the additional informative info. But also Berm, Olivia, Nic B. And all of us eventually. And again- God I hope he finds his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    How dreadful. He must be going out of his mind with worry. I wonder how he found this thread after all this time? In fact, I wonder how Michael found it? Regardless, I'm hopeful that Anthony can get a good lead from Michael. At first I thought a bit of trolling was going on too, but when I read Anthony's posts- will phone numbers & multiple email addresses- I changed my mind. MDS gets its fair share of trolls at times ("Do you know where my wife is?" comes to mind), but when Anthony appeared legit, Berm was right to err on the side of caution and take it very seriously. I never want get so jaded or desensitized that I forget we're discussing real people here. And God I hope he finds his daughter.
    Berm mentioned to me that she was worried that the info here may be useful and may be missed by the family. I sent a FB message to Hailey's dad and mother to let them know to look here. They are very appreciative that we got in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Berm mentioned to me that she was worried that the info here may be useful and may be missed by the family. I sent a FB message to Hailey's dad and mother to let them know to look here. They are very appreciative that we got in touch.
    God Bless You & Berm for going above & beyond, for choosing to "err on the side of caution!" I know that we're all hoping he locates his daughter, and wouldn't it be great if this tip was the one?

ok this is really starting to tick me off even my mom said i need to let it go and mind my own business i am sick and tired of people telling me i am fake and just joining in on the fun i miss this girl alot i even tried to kill myself at one point over it that is y i was in the hospital and not able to contact any one about any info untill i got out i love haleight with all my body heart and soul we even dated for a little bit for crying out loud we went every where together and MR.Burns no i am not just joing on the fun i have put my self at risk to find your daughter by running away and all sorts of other stuff and that makes my life harder but i dont care because i told my mom i am not giving up untill she is found and i am going to say this to where anybody can hear it and hopefully that online pervert is on this here account to see wat people has to say this is not a threat this is a promise and i quote"I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU I WILL HAVE YOU BEGGING FOR MERCY I WILL HAVE YOU BEGGING FOR DEATH I WORK OUT AT THE GYM EVERYDAY I GET TRAINED 4 TIMES A WEEK YOU ARE A SICK MONSTER AND I WILL MAKE SURE U CAN NEVER HURT ANYONES FANILY AGAIN"

Quote Originally Posted by michaelramsey View Post
    ok this is really starting to tick me off even my mom said i need to let it go and mind my own business i am sick and tired of people telling me i am fake and just joining in on the fun i miss this girl alot i even tried to kill myself at one point over it that is y i was in the hospital and not able to contact any one about any info untill i got out i love haleight with all my body heart and soul we even dated for a little bit for crying out loud we went every where together and MR.Burns no i am not just joing on the fun i have put my self at risk to find your daughter by running away and all sorts of other stuff and that makes my life harder but i dont care because i told my mom i am not giving up untill she is found and i am going to say this to where anybody can hear it and hopefully that online pervert is on this here account to see wat people has to say this is not a threat this is a promise and i quote"I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU I WILL HAVE YOU BEGGING FOR MERCY I WILL HAVE YOU BEGGING FOR DEATH I WORK OUT AT THE GYM EVERYDAY I GET TRAINED 4 TIMES A WEEK YOU ARE A SICK MONSTER AND I WILL MAKE SURE U CAN NEVER HURT ANYONES FANILY AGAIN"
    Did you contact her father? He posted numerous ways to get ahold of him.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Michael,
    I have tried to email you but the email comes back as undeliverable. I am Hailey Elizabeth Burns' father and have been waiting for any lead for almost 10 months. Please respond with a valid email so that i may contact you about my missing daughter.
    I can be reached at the the following number 704-904-9018 (please call collect if you need to)
    I can be reached by email at slackjaw10772@yahoo.com or at my wife's email justtrytobenice@yahoo.com
    I have a work email of anthony.burns@wfadvisors.com

I am desperate for any information about my missing daughter. I also wish to find the person responsible for this and bring them to justice.

I can also respond here.

I am her father and I an ANXIOUS to talk to you and I thank you for reaching out.

Please give me a better email if you would like me to contact you.

Many, Many thanks.

Micheal, Above is where Hailey's dad left the information for you to contact him.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelramsey View Post

When did Mr Burns say that he thought Michael was just joining in the fun?

I recall him saying this was first possible lead they had and leaving numerous ways to contact him.

This is very strange.

Blighted Star...I do understand what you mean about people communicating better by writing. I am very much like that myself. I find words when I write I cannot find when I speak but even when I write people find it difficult to follow at times.

I am high functioning on the autustic spectrum and I never much like to make people aware because I feel stupid, I always feel as if I am on the other side of a window, people say I am 'weird' but 'nice' because I don't act like them. I am intelligient but have barely finished any qualifications at school or evwn university as I find things facinating and become absorbed in them that are not constructive or what I need to be doing to pass my course. For example at work or college, my mind just runs off on tangents if that makes sense and I cannot really concentrate.

I struggled a lot as a child and a teen, my academic ability was far more advanced than my mental development which has led to in my thirties being years behind many others my age. I struggle socially and for many years kept penpals ect as I found it so much easier to express myself in writing than have real life friends.

When I first joined here though years ago I got nasty commemts about my grammer and naievity ect...so I just lurked for years until I have begun to post again with a new account.

I am interested in this case because when I was 16 I got manipulated by a 30 yr old man and ran off with him. He had me doing a lot of things. He was a pervert, then one day he just left me in an apartment with a broken front door and people came and stole the few possesions I had because he had not paid any rent. A lot of people laughed at me. Other things too but I worry for Hailey because things could have been worse for me, I realise that now. I worry what type of situation she may be in.

There are little things I dont understand about tracing IP addresses and things and I just don't understand why there are no leads when there are messages. It's scary. I want to believe Michael is for real because I want them to find Hailey, even just so they know she is ok but because he is seemingly not contacting Haileys dad, despite being given the details. I have read all those threads with guys like the one on the Trevor Angell thread ect...

Having issues quoting, but I was the one who said that, not Hailey's dad.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Michael seems to think Haileys dad said it though judging from his last post.

I don't know if I am with you Nic or if I think he is for real.

I feel bad for him if he hasn't been able to tell anyone his info in all this time yet somehow I can't get with that fully. Whatever his needs, he is literate and from what he says has been at school with Hailey, in hospital, locked up (I think thats what he meant anyway) in a group home because of running away to find her or trying to kill himself, yet he wasn't able to give his info verbally or in writing to ANYONE???

And now Haileys dad is here, but apparantly he has not used any of the modes of communication provided; just got defensive instead.

He says his own mum has told him "...let it go and minf his own business..." if he does know something useful, like I said its sad if no one has listened or taken him seriously but he isn't helping himself much.

I feel bad for him if he hasn't been able to tell anyone his info in all this time yet somehow I can't get with that fully. Whatever his needs, he is literate and from what he says has been at school with Hailey, in hospital, locked up (I think thats what he meant anyway) in a group home because of running away to find her or trying to kill himself, yet he wasn't able to give his info verbally or in writing to ANYONE???

And now Haileys dad is here, but apparantly he has not used any of the modes of communication provided; just got defensive instead.

He says his own mum has told him "...let it go and mind his own business..." if he does know something useful, like I said its sad if no one has listened or taken him seriously but he isn't helping himself much.

from Hailey's Dad

Quote Originally Posted by supernoodle View Post

He says his own mum has told him "...let it go and mind his own business..." if he does know something useful, like I said its sad if no one has listened or taken him seriously but he isn't helping himself much.
    It's hard when you are in this situation. I have to be careful what information I relate for obvious reasons. I wanted to at least say to all of you who have been so kind as to listen and try and help that I have not worried about the validity of Michael's information. He is legit and has been proven to be so. He is a young man that cared for my daughter and has blamed himself. I do not blame Michael. Please treat him as a person who has gone to great lengths to reach out to a family offering help despite his own situation and problems. He should be commended for this and I am very thankful as it may lead to helping in this tragic case.

I again want to thank anyone that is trying to help and I understand the reasons for caution but he is truly someone that cares about her well being at great risk to himself and should be treated as such.

I will update this thread and continue to check in. I will let you know if we find some resolution.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I was thinking about Hailey today. Hope your family is hanging in there, Anthony

Officially entered the NamUs last month: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/37559/0/

I was thinking about Hailey, too. There just seems like there should be something I or someone somewhere can do.

There isn't even any guidance on what anyone can do, you know? They can't be totally off the grid, right? Should we be souring the web for some presence from them?

It's heartbreaking and hope for a positive development soon.

She's been added to Charley Project

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/burns_hailey.html

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...ng-girl-search

FBI Offers $15,000 Reward in Missing Girl Search

In conjunction with National Missing Children?s Day, the Charlotte Division of the FBI is offering a reward of up to $15,000 to locate 17-year-old Hailey Burns. Hailey is believed to have left her home on Baldwin Hall Drive in Charlotte, North Carolina during the early morning hours of May 23, 2016. She has medical conditions that require medications and did not take any of them with her.

Hailey has not had any contact with family or friends since she disappeared and took few personal items with her. An updated missing poster is being featured on www.fbi.gov and Adams Outdoor Advertising is donating available billboard space in Charlotte to publicize the search for Hailey.

She had a number of social media accounts, some of which were not on mainstream sites. The FBI and the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department have identified online profiles believed to have belonged to Hailey, but investigators may not have a complete list. Anyone who communicated online with Hailey is asked to report social media sites she may have been active on, as well as possible user profile names.

Tips can be submitted online using www.tips.fbi.gov or by calling FBI?s Charlotte Field Office at (704) 672-6100, or the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Crime Stoppers tip line at (704) 334-1600.

President Ronald Reagan proclaimed May 25 as National Missing Children?s Day in 1983. Missing Children?s Day is dedicated to encouraging parents, guardians, caregivers, and others concerned with the well-being of children to make child safety a priority. It serves as a reminder to continue our efforts to reunite missing children with their families.

The FBI in North Carolina is continuing active investigations for two other missing girls. Asha Degree left her home in Shelby on February 14, 2000. She was seen walking along the highway a few hours later, then vanished. Sara Graham left her home in Fairmont to go to work, but never arrived.

More information regarding these children and other missing children can be found on the FBI?s website at: www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm phone posting so can't copy pasta, but Hailey has been found and a Man is in custody.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/mis...ebook_2014_sfp
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information