Thread: Hailey Burns (16) missing/abducted - 23 May 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by ALXsleuther1203 View Post
    Is there any more information you can give me? Can you PM me privately? I don't know wether this site has that feature or not.
    How exactly did you know Hailey? What details do you remember that might be relevant?
    ya ill see if i can pm you

a bunny or a bear i cant remember but i am 99.9% positive it was a bunny

hi

Quote Originally Posted by anteater View Post
    Michael, what stuffed animal did Hailey used to bring to school with her sometimes?
    hi it was a bunny

All kinds of wtf.

Is Michael a ghost? What the fuck is happening here?

sounds like Micheal may have some information for Hailey's folks that could be helpful.

He's in a group home, so has no internet access/phone access to get in touch with them. He only has internet access when he's at school.

I swear there used to be a fb group for looking for this girl but now I cant find anything about her posted on fb save for the people sharing the FBI post about it when it originally came out in 2016. I did find a small discussion about her recently on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedM..._hailey_burns/
    They talk about her having a list of "Daddy's Rules" where she had to wear pigtails and suck a pacifier. I found one article mentioning this here: http://www.wsoctv.com/news/9-investi...ring/462411232. Did she leave with him to basically go become his child/lover? This is the first I'd read about this little detail.

Her dad also made a heartbreaking post recently.
    Last edited by teknansen; 03-15-2017 at 10:56 AM.

sounds like Micheal may have some information for Hailey's folks that could be helpful.

He's in a group home, so has no internet access/phone access to get in touch with them. He only has internet access when he's at school.
    I still don't quite understand this.

He said in a post on the first page that he had run away to try and find her and that he thought he might know where she was.

If this was the case wouldn't he have explained this to whoever located and brought him back and/or placed him in the group home, or even told workers pr someone at his school?

Its quite odd. It wouldn't make sense to even run away to look for her but not communicate that at some point since until the point of him posting on this forum.

I really hope they find her though.

I have a feeling he just wants to be "part of the fun" and insert himself into the craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelramsey View Post
    hi it was a bunny
    I'm sus. Did you need to go and verify it? If you're at school with her daily you'd know if bear or bunny.. unless you only knew her online... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

This is Hailey's Father Anthony Burns

Quote Originally Posted by michaelramsey View Post
    ya ill see if i can pm you
    Michael,
    I have tried to email you but the email comes back as undeliverable. I am Hailey Elizabeth Burns' father and have been waiting for any lead for almost 10 months. Please respond with a valid email so that i may contact you about my missing daughter.
    I can be reached at the <Anthony's Contact info mod-snipped>

I am desperate for any information about my missing daughter. I also wish to find the person responsible for this and bring them to justice.

I can also respond here.

I am her father and I an ANXIOUS to talk to you and I thank you for reaching out.

Please give me a better email if you would like me to contact you.

Many, Many thanks.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 06-29-2017 at 08:12 AM.

This is anthony Burns, Hailey's father. I am just found out about this thread today and I am available to talk with anyone that has any information about my Hailey. She is the light of my life and we are desperate for any information.

<Anthony's Contact info mod-snipped>
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 06-29-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I have a feeling he just wants to be "part of the fun" and insert himself into the craziness.
    I think he's legit.

I hope he's able to help her parents track down where she is

Quote Originally Posted by anthony burns View Post
    This is anthony Burns, Hailey's father. I am just found out about this thread today and I am available to talk with anyone that has any information about my Hailey. She is the light of my life and we are desperate for any information.

<Anthony's Contact info mod-snipped> ]
    Hi Anthony. Your posts needed approval as you are a new member. I hope you get some info soon.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 06-29-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Hi Anthony. Your posts needed approval as you are a new member. I hope you get some info soon.
    Michael is legit. The bunny I bought for her when she was in the hospital. It was a Beatrix Potter bunny. She carried it everywhere.

I was able to find the correct email. First possible lead we have had. Thank you.. I will continue to be available on here should Michael be on. I will keep the link up.

I can not express my thanks for this enough.

I think he's legit.

I hope he's able to help her parents track down where she is
    Oh I was sure he knew her, just not too positive he really has any info to help. Of course, for her family's sake, I hope he does.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Just a note about my daughter Hailey

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh I was sure he knew her, just not too positive he really has any info to help. Of course, for her family's sake, I hope he does.
    I want to say that there is much I would say about my daughter Hailey. She was an incredible person that has taught me many things about myself. She comes from a loving home with support and love but sometimes she had a hard time understanding reality from fiction.
    Which is why she was easily misled by someone offering an easier alternative than getting up every day and living life the hard way. BUT I do not think Hailey simply ran away from home and I have many reasons to feel this way as the news article states. I think she was manipulated and misled and I have been in agony thinking every day of what possible outcomes this has brought for her.

I just wanted to let you know that Hailey is Loved by her family. She has younger siblings that miss their big sister very much. She has a cute grey cat and a room with every book she could ever read. She is missed more than I can express and I thank you all for doing ANYTHING to help me find her and help her however I possibly can. Even if she doesn't want to be here. I just want to be a part of her life and show her every day that she is loved and appreciated by many people. He confused her and turned her against us. That is what I believe.

I just wanted to give you a little more insight into this situation. We love and miss her. She has support and love here.

I really do hope you find your daughter. I can't even imagine :(

Thank you for sharing Anthony. You sound like a great dad, and I really hope you find your daughter safe.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I really hope you find her soon Anthony . I cant even imagine what you and your family are going through. Best of luck !

Quote Originally Posted by anthony burns View Post
    Michael is legit. The bunny I bought for her when she was in the hospital. It was a Beatrix Potter bunny. She carried it everywhere.

I was able to find the correct email. First possible lead we have had. Thank you.. I will continue to be available on here should Michael be on. I will keep the link up.
    Wow I hope Michael's info can help you find your daughter!

I still don't understand if Michael even ran away to look for Hailey and was taken back to a home by the police, why wasn't there somebody he could have told sooner?

Or

If nobody would listen to him, that is very sad.

Thank you for sharing with us. I pray that you find your daughter safely.

Thread Information