Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hailey Burns (16) missing/abducted - 23 May 2016

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALXsleuther1203 View Post
    Woops, apologies. Apparently he had replied, I just didn't get a notification about it in my emails. Found the reply just then.

Can say that Michael has shared some useful information with me. Thanks, everyone.
    Seems like Michael may have helped this happen? Is it possible that our little site may have helped bring Hailey home? I hope so

Either way, I'm happy that she's back with her family and safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm phone posting so can't copy pasta, but Hailey has been found and a Man is in custody.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/mis...ebook_2014_sfp

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/michae...und-charlotte/

IJR.com reported that, before she vanished, Hailey had started ?using a pacifier and wearing her hair in pigtails,? and her parents learned through a classmate that she had ?been talking to? a 30-year-old man and exchanging phone messages with him in which she called him ?Daddy.?

Fox 5 reported that Wysolovski is accused of ?aggravated sodomy, cruelty to children and deprivation, interference with custody, and false imprisonment.?

Wysolovski is 31-years-old and will face state charges, the FBI told WSOC.
    However, WSOC-TV reported that Hailey was communicating with a woman from Romania about her plight. She told the woman she was missing, and the woman researched the case and contacted Hailey?s parents, reported WSOC-TV.

?Hailey?s parents said a tipster reached out to Hailey to find out where she was. Hailey didn?t know, so she took a photo from the house window and within hours, she was rescued,? reported WSOC.

His facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/michael.wysolovski
    Last edited by bermstalker; 06-26-2017 at 12:05 AM.

What a fucking creep. It looks like his ex wore a cat collar. I wonder if he had anything to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    What a fucking creep. It looks like his ex wore a cat collar. I wonder if he had anything to do with that.
    His whole friend's list is strange. It's like a weird mixture of gamers, I think.

Here's the ex (I think she's the ex. I don't know) but she is a model.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...friends.search

Thank God.

Anthony, I am so thrilled for you that your daughter is now home. May the healing be more easy than it is hard.

And, Michael, good on you for never backing down. I wish every missing person had someone willing to fight for them so hard in their corner.

Love to you all!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I'm so happy for you Anthony
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

What exciting news. Anthony, I'm so happy that your beautiful daughter is home.

This is one of the few threads I've read w a good outcome. I'm so happy she's safe w her family again.
    I hope he gets a long prison sentence for what he did to her.

So glad to hear she made it home safe!

I was just reading(snoopin) on the Facebook pages of his ex's. This guy is an grade A fureak! He had dated a young lady named Alice. She removed herself from that relationship in what sounded like the nick of time. Then he moved on to the "ex" listed above. He actually talked HER into changing her name to Alice because of his obsession with the first girl. THEN, she was able to extract herself from his abuse and he ended up basically coercing/abducting poor Hailey. There were other ladies that also mentioned on the thread that they had online relationships with him and he had tried to fly them out to his home, but something in the end made them decide against it. I'd say bullet dodged for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3283049

Romanian woman helped save missing N.C. teen after online chat by getting her to take photo from suspect's home
    Good on that Woman

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I'm so happy that she's been rescued. As for the idiots who say... But she didn't seem kidnapped... Fear is a powerful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Good news!

Maybe one of the Mods can edit out Anthony's contact info now? I would hate to see it used in a nefarious way.
    Done! I think I got them all!!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

They've released more details about what this poor girl went through. Terrible stuff:

THE teenager reunited with her family after being missing for more than a year was reportedly starved by her captor and made to perform sexual acts in exchange for food, a police warrant reveals.

Hailey Burns, 17, “was confined in an upstairs bedroom and told she’d be arrested if she left,” according to additional information in a warrant, the Gwinnett Daily Post said.

The teenager went missing on May 2016, from her home near Charlotte in North Carolina.

Her parents said on the night she went missing that they woke to find the front door unlocked and believe Hailey had walked out and been picked up a little more than a kilometre from her home.

At the time, Burns’ father told local news outlets that she left a diary behind detailing her plans to run away with an older man she’d met online.

Hailey, who has Asperger’s, was found last week, thanks to a tip-off via Facebook, at her captor’s house in Duluth, Minnesota, more than 1500km away.

Her mother said Hailey had lost between seven and 10 kilograms and was exhausted when she was finally discovered.

Her alleged captor, 31-year-old Michael Ren Wysolovksi, has been charged with aggravated sodomy, cruelty to children, deprivation in the first degree, interference with custody and false imprisonment and remains in custody.

Charged: Accused Michael Wysolovski Picture: Supplied
    Charged: Accused Michael Wysolovski Picture: SuppliedSource:Twitter
    Most of the neighbours of the property where Hailey was found said they’d never met Wysolovksi. Some assumed they were just a quiet couple who kept to themselves.

There are reports of seeing Hailey bringing groceries into the house. But what was happening in the house was far from normal.

Police said she was blocked from moving around the house by a floor-to-ceiling gate.

Burns restricted what she ate to keep her ‘gaunt’, and the pair had met in an online chatroom for people struggling with eating issues, deputy chief assistant district attorney in Gwinnett County Tracie Cason told The Charlotte Observer.

Additional warrants allege Wysolovski kept a food journal detailing how many calories Hailey had eaten each day, and if she had eaten more than he thought she should, would not be fed the next day.

On some occasions, she was told to perform oral sex in exchange for food, according to additional details in the warrants.

Wysolovski remains in custody and faces life in prion if found guilty.

Hailey’s family have praised her return as a “miracle”, but say their daughter has been “changed” by her experience, and have asked for privacy.

“She is not the same person that left and that is the hardest part of this,” Shaunna Burns told wscotv’s Channel 9.

Family friend and spokesman Tom McNamara said Hailey has not been diagnosed with any eating disorder and was involved in a lot of different chat rooms at the time of her disappearance.

He said while Hailey’s recovery would be lengthy, she was getting better by the day with her family.

Hailey was rescued after she met a woman online and sent her pictures to help police work out where she was being held. That woman contacted her parents, who then contacted police and the FBI.

Hailey was missing for more than a year before a Facebook tip led to her rescue. Source: FBI
    http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...edium=Facebook

Douche bag took so much advantage of that poor girl.

Also, they meant Duluth, Georgia, right? Not Minnesota?

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Also, they meant Duluth, Georgia, right?

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

What this guy did is so cruel and disgusting, especially given Hailey's age.
    He couldn't find an interested, consenting adult to engage fully in his dominance play so he hunted a child. He's a sicko predator, rapist, and child abuser and molester.

It must be so confusing for Hailey and I hope she can quickly gain self esteem and over the long term learn how to have boundaries and healthy relationships.

I'm so glad she trusted the online friend who helped her.

This is absolutely horrific. Online helper is an absolutely angel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I had taken a bit of a hiatus and missed this update!! I'm so beyond happy Hailey is home and out of that terrible place. Now the healing can begin <3

Wow, not an outcome we usually see around here. Despite what she went through how wonderful she was found alive.

WOW-what a great read!!!!!

They let the fucker out in February to await trial.

& I missed a bunch of updates & didn't realise he deliberately targeted her via a pro-anorexia forum. At the very least this 30 yr old was deliberately targeting underage girls with eating disorders (& autism ffs) for his own sexual gratification, yet he had 4 times more supporters in court than his victim

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...202568949.html

Man accused of holding Ballantyne teen captive a year is released on bond

February 28, 2018 09:03 AM

The Georgia man accused of holding a south Charlotte teenage girl captive for a year has been released on bond after nine months in jail, Georgia media outlets report.

Michael Wysolovski was arrested in June in Duluth, Georgia, near Atlanta, and is accused of holding Hailey Burns, 17, in his Georgia home, where he controlled her eating and assaulted her, investigators said.

Judge R. Timothy Hamil set the bond at $75,000 on Monday after a hearing last Friday that lasted more than an hour, reports the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Wysolovski, 32, faces charges of rape, sodomy, interstate interference of custody, cruelty to children and false imprisonment.

Michael Ren Wysolovski

The teen, her parents and about 10 other supporters were present at Friday?s hearing in Gwinnett, but none testified, reported TV station WHIO.

Her father, Anthony Burns, posted news of the bond hearing on his Facebook page.

?I would like to go on record and say that I believe in my daughter and that she is a hero to many others that have been hurt by this predator,? he wrote on Facebook. ?I pray that others are not hurt by him in any way prior to trial. Further I am sickened by the amount of support that was shown this predator at this proceeding. Their were over 40 supporters present (for Wysolovski). I will leave this in God?s knowing hands until we can attain justice for my daughter.?

The teen had been missing from her Charlotte home for more than a year when the FBI arrested Wysolovski in June. A warrant issued for his arrest said he monitored what the girl ate, punished her when she went over her calorie limit and forced her to perform sex acts against her will. In the Duluth home, the girl was kept in a room of the house by two large pet gates that went from the floor to the ceiling, reported the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Her father told media outlets she had been missing for 394 days when the arrest was made.

Wysolovski met the girl in a chatroom through a website called MyProAna.com, a forum for people struggling with anorexia, reported WHIO.

While out on bond, he will wear a GPS monitoring ankle bracelet and is ordered not have any contact with the girl and her family, the station reported.

The FBI was offering a $15,000 for information leading to Burns? whereabouts, and media outlets reported the tipster came from an unlikely place: Romania. The girl?s mother, Shaunna Burns, told media outlets that her daughter met a Romanian woman online and told her she was missing. The teen sent the stranger a picture from the window, her mother told Charlotte TV station WSOC.

this is outrageous bullshit

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Uh what? Couldn't he be charged with kidnapping? What the fuck.

He should also be put in a dog cage for a year, this man doesn't deserve to be free after 10years. He should spend his entire life in jail.

Thread Information